Thread: Body temperature rises during sex.

Unregistered

Default Body temperature rises during sex.

Hi..I got married 3 months ago..Everythingz going fine...But suddenly from last one week..I am having this problem..As i am about to reach climax during sex...my body temperature rises suddenly as it is of a patient with 103 deg. farnheit..My body becomes so hot that noone can even touch me...is this normal?? please guide me...I was a virgin before marriage...So dont have experience...M nt comfortable to discuss it with my mother or any1 else in my family

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, its normal actually since before and during sex, you experience increased heartbeat, breathing rate, and blood pressure. Basically, you become excited, which means your heart pumps blood faster, so more blood circulates around your body and your body rises in temperature. Also, sex requires energy, and producing energy always results in producing heat. So, its all cool.

no one can touch you hmm....itna increase hona possible hai ?

agony aunty please read it carefully he is saying ki temperature 103 tak chala jata this is too much.. dude show to some doctor and post here if u find the solution..

You didn't tell if you are a guy or a girl, but I figured out from your post anyway that you are a girl.
    I don't have much knowledge because I am not experienced in this activity but I never heard that someone can attain a body temp of 103F. BTW do you know how much warm 103F is? Or did you use a thermometer after the activity to check your body temperature? There is a possibility that you don't have much idea about how much warm 103F feels. This can be psychological too.. so better get an expert's advice. Ask your hubby to take you to a qualified physician.
    Last edited by o00; 17-01-2013 at 11:48 AM.

It's not Farenhite it is celcius.. normal temperature for body is 98 C . and 103 is way too high... and I think the user is guy...

Quote Originally Posted by o00 View Post
    You didn't tell if you are a guy or a girl, but I figured out from your post anyway that you are a girl.
    I don't have much knowledge because I am not experiences in this activity but I never heard that someone can attain a body temp of 103F. BTW do you know how much warm 103F is? Or did you use a thermometer after the activity to check your body temperature? There is a possibility that you don't have much idea about how much warm 103F feels. This can be psychological too.. so better get an expert's advice. Ask your hubby to take you to a qualified physician.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLif3 View Post
    It's not Farenhite it is celcius.. normal temperature for body is 98 C . and 103 is way too high... and I think the user is guy...
    Hey, water boils at 100 C, so you mean we are near boiling point normally

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLif3 View Post

LiveLif3, sorry that I have to correct your statement. The normal body temperature is 98.6F (or 37C). So, the person who posted the query was right with the unit.

Coming to the query, as preeto mam explained, its quite normal that there is release of heat with production of energy.

Thats the reason researchers say we lose calories after the activity and ppl notice sweating. It is because our body spends calories whenever its temp goes higher or lower in an attempt to maintain normal body temp. So, dont panic dear as long as you are getting back to normal after brief time .
    After winning an argument with his wife, what sd a husband do to maintain better relations?........................Say 'Sorry'!

Banned Major General

Gawd... You had a thermometer with you!

It's normal man.

Chill

Heat ki taraf dhyaan mat do

hahaha, my bad. I guess I was too hyper while replying to the query. But i still think if she is correct that she got like 103F then it is way too high. Because at such temperature we are not even in position to move.

Moral of the query.. If it goes like till 101F then it is fine otherwise u shud see some doctor.

thanks barbiedoll and o00 for correcting me...

Quote Originally Posted by barbiedoll View Post
    LiveLif3, sorry that I have to correct your statement. The normal body temperature is 98.6F (or 37C). So, the person who posted the query was right with the unit.

Coming to the query, as preeto mam explained, its quite normal that there is release of heat with production of energy.

Thats the reason researchers say we lose calories after the activity and ppl notice sweating. It is because our body spends calories whenever its temp goes higher or lower in an attempt to maintain normal body temp. So, dont panic dear as long as you are getting back to normal after brief time .

congrats...u are a superhero..the human torch!!

Ex - terminating the Ex.. Lieutenant-Colonel Colonel Hannibal Smith's Avatar

have u tried coatin' ur/ur partner's soldier wid powdered paracetamol..it might be a win win situation!
    Asshole meets good girl → fcuks her over → She turns into a b!tch → She meets a good guy → fcuks him over → He turns into an asshole!

Banned

the human torch!!

SB Guru Major

Its true that body temperature rises at some extent, but not at the level mentioned by you (103). Have you really checked the temperature or just guessing?
    ............retired.