Thread: would-be wife N past relationship with her sister

Unregistered

Default would-be wife N past relationship with her sister

hii...M a 30yr old mumbai based professional n engaged with my girlfriend of the past 2years. We will be marrying in May this year. In the past ( maybe 3-4yrs back ) i was stationed in Bangalore thru ma office for a project. The project was for a period of 9months. During that time i met a grl and we were in a relationship for arnd a yr. i was quite serious about our relationship but she wasnt. We also had a physical relationship. She used to come to stay with me 1-2 nite every week saying her parents were outta town for their work. I never met her parents during that time. When my project was about to end i told her that we shld now take our relationship to the next level n i wanted to meet her parents n she shld come to mumbai with me n meet wit my parents. she was not very keen on me meeting her parents..n used to give me reason like she wanted more time...we started having fights as we were in love n in physical relationship with each other n still she wanted time...then one day she suddenly stopped calling me n answering ma fone..i tried contacting her but her mobile was always switched-off...i went to her office to enquire about her..over there i knw some shocking facts about her..firstly that she was married for the past 5yrs..the uncle-aunt whom she was staying with was not actually her uncle-aunt but was staying ther as paying guest n that she had resigned from her job.

it took me time but i managed to move on in life..n met my current fiance. one day ma fiance introduced her first cousin sister to me who was staying in dubai but now came to mumbai as her husband had left the job ther n shifted back to mumbai for good. it turns out her sister is the same girl...i was totally awestrucked...in private she later confessed to me she was going thru some hard times n had got separated from her husband when she met me in bangalore. later they reconciled n she went back to him....she tells me she still loves me n wants to renew our relationship like before...this is stupid..but i still love her n when i think of it i have never totally moved on...we have been meeting regularly for the past couple of weeks..n she says that her marriage is on rocks n if m ready, she would leave her husband for me..

i dont think neone in my family will agree with this..infact if i say something like this they will kick me outta the house n family...also this would be cheating my fiance. Also i have told her that i had a past relation but she was never bothered to knw ne details n she trusted that i had moved on in lyf...plz advice what shld i do...should i tell ma fiance that her sister was actually the person i was in relationship before...also she i break ma marriage or postpone it by a couple of months to see whether this rekindled relationship would go ne further...

Hey dude she is a lier. You are already engaged to one girl and you should think about it. The best solution would be to maintain distance from her and if she still enforces herself on you, then you should tell your fiance about her. Please don't play with fire. See she is a very mean person who wants to break your marriage for her own good and where is the gurantty that she will be truthful to you when she was not in the past. I guess the best thing would be to stay away from her, rest is your choice

God Bless you, take care..

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Better nip it in the bud right away. You really should put the past completely behind you and tell this woman to put it behind her too. She's been pretty awful with all her lying and cheating and doing crazy things. If you want a happy future, better put the past behind and avoid this woman.

Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

Default Give what you get!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hii...M a 30yr old mumbai based professional n engaged with my girlfriend of the past 2years. We will be marrying in May this year. In the past ( maybe 3-4yrs back ) i was stationed in Bangalore thru ma office for a project. The project was for a period of 9months. During that time i met a grl and we were in a relationship for arnd a yr. i was quite serious about our relationship but she wasnt. We also had a physical relationship. She used to come to stay with me 1-2 nite every week saying her parents were outta town for their work. I never met her parents during that time. When my project was about to end i told her that we shld now take our relationship to the next level n i wanted to meet her parents n she shld come to mumbai with me n meet wit my parents. she was not very keen on me meeting her parents..n used to give me reason like she wanted more time...we started having fights as we were in love n in physical relationship with each other n still she wanted time...then one day she suddenly stopped calling me n answering ma fone..i tried contacting her but her mobile was always switched-off...i went to her office to enquire about her..over there i knw some shocking facts about her..firstly that she was married for the past 5yrs..the uncle-aunt whom she was staying with was not actually her uncle-aunt but was staying ther as paying guest n that she had resigned from her job.

it took me time but i managed to move on in life..n met my current fiance. one day ma fiance introduced her first cousin sister to me who was staying in dubai but now came to mumbai as her husband had left the job ther n shifted back to mumbai for good. it turns out her sister is the same girl...i was totally awestrucked...in private she later confessed to me she was going thru some hard times n had got separated from her husband when she met me in bangalore. later they reconciled n she went back to him....she tells me she still loves me n wants to renew our relationship like before...this is stupid..but i still love her n when i think of it i have never totally moved on...we have been meeting regularly for the past couple of weeks..n she says that her marriage is on rocks n if m ready, she would leave her husband for me..

i dont think neone in my family will agree with this..infact if i say something like this they will kick me outta the house n family...also this would be cheating my fiance. Also i have told her that i had a past relation but she was never bothered to knw ne details n she trusted that i had moved on in lyf...plz advice what shld i do...should i tell ma fiance that her sister was actually the person i was in relationship before...also she i break ma marriage or postpone it by a couple of months to see whether this rekindled relationship would go ne further...
    Someone said bollywood movies are so filmy!

But Bollywood imitates life! Isn't it?

Heading is the reply.

आपका अपना,
    Gudu Gudu ರಿಟರ್ನ್ಸ್

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

this girl is a fraud..stay away from her..i would ask you not to confess the entire episode to your fiancee.confess it only when you find its really hard to avoid that fraud..and if you can't still get over this fraud girl,the solution is break your marriage plans with fiancee and look for some other girl who isn't their relative at all..when you break it,reveal the real reason to your fiancee,if she forgives you,don't wait for a second..marry her on the spot..she is a great person and truly one in a million awesome woman..i swear she would be the best bride you could ever get..but whatever happens,never ever marry that fraud girl...

A Thinking DrEaMeR...!! Major animesh1402's Avatar

This girl seems very strange to me.. and u looks somewhat stupid too... forgive me for my words... but dude u need to open ur eyes... she lied big time to you... she only had her physical needs full filled in ur relation and never took u seriously.. still u r thinking to dump ur current fiance for her..!!! tats unbelievable....

my advice is to tell everything to ur fiance and tell her to maintain distance with her cousin! start afresh in ur life and be happy with ur fiance.. she appears a person with gem of a heart by whatever little u told us about her
    Winning !s not Everything... it's the ONLY thing..!!!

Really filmy. Anyway now that you are in this situation, my advice will be that you should tell everything to your fiancee and parents. If your fiancee is able to assimilate this shock and yours and her parents trust you and believe in your story, then of course they will try to maintain distance fro this 'ex' of yours and your problem is almost solved unless this 'ex' tried to bring more trouble. If your fiancee is not able to handle it, its your bad luck. If you don't tell ayone or if you go back to your 'ex, then you are playing with fire and the end is worse than the present shyt you are in.

Choice is yours.

New Born

I can understand what your heart must be saying !!!

But the main thing is that she did not even informed you and got disappeared in a day and left you with a big shock of the life.
    And if she does that again after you make ready everyone at home then its like you all(including your family) have to move on like you did it past alone and
    you know yourself that its too hard to do.

Definitely stop meeting her in person otherwise its gonna be huge loss for you and your family.

For her good sake she left you once, might do that again thats the only issue here.

and also she wants first you get agree thn she will ask for divorce and otherwise ??? would she continue the same relationship ?

I would say through my own experiences in life that dont ignore or take these thing as a small issues otherwise at the end "move on" seems like a punishment for trusting n loving someone.

and also dont break your fiance's trust here, you know how bad it feels..... share few stuff abt ur past to her this would help you to stay loyal to her.
    Last edited by lifesite; 23-01-2013 at 03:55 AM.

New Born

Thanks for sharing so honestly – I found some helpful advice on the Focus on the Family website, and I encourage to check out a related Q&A “Should I tell my husband that I had an affair with his brother?” This may provide you with additional ideas as to how to best approach the situation you described. Best to you and your fiancée!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Bro u r the greatest fool i have ever seen. Please dont be offended. She is using u and u r used to it. Stop giving stupids explanations to urself. She left in mid river and now ur life is going to be set and u r ruining ur life. The best thing leave her, forget her and tell everything in advance before she spices up and tells her. Be abstinent abt ur ur feelings for her.