Thread: Please help.

New Born

Default Please help.

Hi,

I am a 25 years old male. My problem is that I am very thin & underweight. I have tried so many things like gym, heavy meals, even I had some medical check ups too but nothing happened. One of my friend was saying that drinking beer will help me. Is it true?
    Please help me friends.

Thank you.

Dude u may be having problem of "kideh/germs" in stomach. A lot of people have this problem nowadays in cities. Ask you doctor for this. One more thing keep doing gym some people gain weight very fast in gym some take time but remember hard work never goes waste. Myself started gaining weight after 2 years and i realised the mistakes I was doing in GYM and was not taking proper diet.

Banned

Some people suffer from Mal-Absorption. Or you might just have a very high metabolic rate and need to increase the number of times you eat. High Calorie foods and those with Fat, like Cheese, Red meat and Beer might help. But use it as a medicine.

Logical Guru is the internationally renowned, right thinking moral source of good advice on all topics related to Sex, Spirituality, Matrimony, Religion, International Travel and the Law

Is it hereditary?

Beer will help, just like another high carbohydrate food. If you have tried high carbohydrate foods before and that didn't help much, then beer might not help you either or might just make you buy new pants. Anyway it's a good thing, have it in limits regardless of whether it helps you gain weight or not and enjoy.