Thread: My wife is gone

mamun Boss

Default My wife is gone

Hi mam,
    I am just 23 yrs old Male.i married my cousin after my mother death on 2008.my wife loved me very much but when her angryness grow up she forget our love,forget me.for the last 7 days she has been gone in her mothers home.she is now talking about our divorce and her mother giving energy to say this kind of talk.for a simple quarrel she is now on other side from me.even she dont want to talk with me on phone.i love my wife.i know she is not more beautiful but i love her.
    what can i do?is that her mental problem or else...i know nothing pls help me pls.

Banned Major General

Default What's got beauty to do with love? answer follows

Quote Originally Posted by mamun Boss View Post
    Hi mam,
    I am just 23 yrs old Male.i married my cousin after my mother death on 2008.my wife loved me very much but when her angryness grow up she forget our love,forget me.for the last 7 days she has been gone in her mothers home.she is now talking about our divorce and her mother giving energy to say this kind of talk.for a simple quarrel she is now on other side from me.even she dont want to talk with me on phone.i love my wife.i know she is not more beautiful but i love her.
    what can i do?is that her mental problem or else...i know nothing pls help me pls.
    Above is the answer to your question.
    Rest. Want wife.

Go get her.

Or else be there and keep waiting as you used the word love.

Love knows no boundaries ma friend!

If it is a simple quarrel, then just go to her place and get her back.
    We don't know the other side of story. She is talking about divorce huh? Think smart..did you beat her or harass her? If not, she can't get a divorce easily, so stop worrying about it at this stage. Do some stuff like Hindi movies while you try to get her back and ask her mom to stay out of it.

Your MIL is supporting your wife to head for divorce?

My dear friend. Firstly, stop getting panicked. Try speaking to your wife in person instead of phone and resolve whatever issue (s) has been bothering you both. If necessary, speak to your MIL too and set things right. Sitting back at your place and brooding over will not help.

I guess your wife and MIL just want to threaten you to succumb to their wishes/demands. Dont be worried. Be brave and deal the matter wisely.
    After winning an argument with his wife, what sd a husband do to maintain better relations?........................Say 'Sorry'!

radiant light ! Major ariesgirl's Avatar

lemme ask you something..you said you are 23 male and you got married in 2008..so you got married at the age of 19?i dint know that indian gov approves men to get married at 19..and you think your wife has some mental problem..well..if so,i think you have mental problem..otherwise you wouldn't have said:
    "i know she is not more beautiful but i love her."
    You keep saying that you love your wife..do you really know what love is?!!

well if you give her divorce please dont give her a single penny in settlement,please

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ariesgirl View Post
    lemme ask you something..you said you are 23 male and you got married in 2008..so you got married at the age of 19?i dint know that indian gov approves men to get married at 19..and you think your wife has some mental problem..well..if so,i think you have mental problem..otherwise you wouldn't have said:
    "i know she is not more beautiful but i love her."
    You keep saying that you love your wife..do you really know what love is?!!
    mods decision: any insult to female members will be ignored as the person doing this is somebody known to the mods
    I PROTEST

Banned

If I were in your position, I would celebrate. Go to the nearest bar and have a few drinks. Call her / SMS her that you are really relieved to get rid of an angry, mentally sick person. Move on in Life. If someone wants to leave you, you should just let them go. The more you resist, the more painful it is.

Congratulations. Divorce is not the opposite of marriage, it is a part of it.

New Born

If she wants divorce give her and start afresh. You can not continue in marriage if any one person is not interested. She is adult so giving her benefit of doubt that she has been instigated by her mother is nothing but escape from reality.

If she demand too much of money use your wisdom. Women are highly protected by law and they tend to misuse law to get what they want, so if she fires legal weapons believe me you will loose trust from already ancient institution of marriage. Additionally you and may be your other family will go though trauma you never imagined.... I would suggest you to educate your self about protection available to women. Google for 498A, PWDVA, CrPc125 etc.

If you have been guilty of any human right violation, then better get separated and let she and you enjoy your life independently.

Logical Guru rightly said, divorce is not opposite of the marriage, it is part of it.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Seems like you were in a big hurry to get married and really didn't know how to handle it- neither you, nor your wife. It also seems like you have not told us what the real issues are- did you try and work out the reasons for the anger? What steps have you taken to make amends? See, you are still young and maybe you have not handled this well. You may need the intervention of some friend or relative who will try and make you both resolve your differences.