Thread: Confused...not really guilty!

Unregistered

Default Confused...not really guilty!

I m happily married for 1yr .but during this last 3 months we fought on his mother stupid issue one nyte n he left me went to his mom house 1hrs away frm our home.i cried that nyt n suddenly one of my friend called me n just to share I thought for a long drive. But my bad decision he took me his flat n we cooked n eat n ended up with sex.this continued 2 months once in week n I fell in love but I realized he is just using me n thinking I m enjoying it.i m guilty every tym I did.i cried every time I did.nw I m feeling to kill myself I hate myself .my husband loves me.i dnt want to loose him.help me out.i m dying inside@

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Confused? Not really! Yes, it was a bad decision but a fight with your husband does not mean that you go to bed with another man, that too, not just once but several times.
    Anyway, at least you feel the need to make up with your husband now- so go ahead, do it. make all the effort that you should have in the first place. And if you want a happy marriage, try and be faithful!

I think u deserve padma bhushan for decision..........u were wrong in every sense............stop it......n u will b e fine......
    Can't imagine cricket without sachin

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

if everybody think like you, fight occured so let me distract my mind with someone then no single marriage would have lasted... one has to be mature and know what he or she is doing... now whats the use to feel guilty and torture yourself... whats had to happened already happen... so forget it.. if you are genuinely sorry dont ever repeat this... forget it... and never contact that friend of yours. he can create problems for you...
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

One fight another man....GOD BLESS YOU....thankyou regards

What on earth makes you think that you are not guilty? You are 100% guilty and you deserve worse consequences because you messed a lot. Anyway you can hide it by not repeating it and by making sure that no one knows it other than you and your 'another man'. I can see that you feel sorry for your act.. so if you can forgive yourself.. just move on.

Banned Major General

Default Male getting raped?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I m happily married for 1yr .but during this last 3 months we fought on his mother stupid issue one nyte n he left me went to his mom house 1hrs away frm our home.i cried that nyt n suddenly one of my friend called me n just to share I thought for a long drive. But my bad decision he took me his flat n we cooked n eat n ended up with sex.this continued 2 months once in week n I fell in love but I realized he is just using me n thinking I m enjoying it.i m guilty every tym I did.i cried every time I did.nw I m feeling to kill myself I hate myself .my husband loves me.i dnt want to loose him.help me out.i m dying inside@
    If
    Yes. It's your husband if you'd call it so.

Stop raping your husband.

Is please, mandatory??

Think.. And reply.

Your guilt can erase only if you stop being intimate with your friend.

Instead of investing time in resolving issues with your husband, you were engaged in diverting your mind deriving pleasure from elsewhere. Now that you also realized that your friend has been utilizing you just to satisfy his needs, you got to question yourself my dear if you really want to be used as a doll to gratify someone's appetite keeping your future with your husband at stake.

Guys like your friend can be harmful too causing disturbances in your future marital life. Try to get away from this guy and resolve with your hubby at the earliest!
    Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow ye diet

New Born

ENJOYING YOUR LIFE.....HUH....well done
    stop all this nonsense now.
    now you have to solve all this issues with your husband at every cost.