Thread: Guide me pls

Unregistered

Default Guide me pls

Madam i am a widow and i live with my in laws.i am into my early 30s n i teach in a school.i love a boy of class III.i know this child since UKG.
    his parents have 1 more child as well. i do not have any child. i lost my child asxwell.
    i want to adopt this child of class III n his name is Varun. his home name is pankhu n i know everything about him. even many many times i bring something to eat for him. i want to adopt him.
    pls guide me that how can i convince his parents. they have 1 more child n that too a boy so i think also have an option. pls guide me as i want to be a mother to him..god has given me first time a reason to smile after 3 years in this boy through hope of restartibg life with an aim

You have motherly feelings and you found a sweet kid in your class that you spend time with, hence the fascination. This is natural but you must not weird out his parents.

Try to understand that such things are natural and more preferable when the other party wants to lend you their child. This is not at all easy even inside the family circle.

So the only sane advice you can get here is to love each child in your class and give them the gift of knowledge. Avoid showering your love for one kid and try to concentrate on your career.

You can eventually adopt by the right means. Or you can get married, whatever you find comfortable.

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

find a pankhu who does not have parents....... look in orphans around your city......... you will find lots of those........ I am planning to do that in near future......
    mods decision: any insult to female members will be ignored as the person doing this is somebody known to the mods
    I PROTEST

Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

Default God and his embroidery!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Madam i am a widow and i live with my in laws.i am into my early 30s n i teach in a school.i love a boy of class III.i know this child since UKG.
    his parents have 1 more child as well. i do not have any child. i lost my child asxwell.
    i want to adopt this child of class III n his name is Varun. his home name is pankhu n i know everything about him. even many many times i bring something to eat for him. i want to adopt him.
    pls guide me that how can i convince his parents. they have 1 more child n that too a boy so i think also have an option. pls guide me as i want to be a mother to him..god has given me first time a reason to smile after 3 years in this boy through hope of restartibg life with an aim
    What's gone is gone. Wont come back!

Thirty? Great.

I suggest based on thislovable experience, make a nice profile. Be honest in the profile!

Then post the profile on a matrimonial website!

There are lot many men out there craving for a person like you.

Bingo.

Go ahead. Do it first thing tomorrow morning.

You get only one shot at life.

Don't think no further.
    Let the littleboy be your pass time fun. Nothing more than that I warn you so.

Make a life.
    आपका अपना,
    Gudu Gudu ರಿಟರ್ನ್ಸ್

You said 'pls guide me' twice or thrice.. name and pet name of the child is a redundant information here. You were not in right state of mind while posting this.. and I think you will forget this kid when your attention gets diverted to something else. You can easily get others aims. If this kid is your only aim. then go ahead and ask his parents. If they are not ready to give him away, the sit quietly. Don't do anything crazy like kidnapping etc. Anyway you have got enough answers above.
    Last edited by o00; 28-01-2013 at 04:29 AM.

Just because you are fascinated to a child in your class, how could you think of snatching away someone's kid my dear. Even if parents have 5 kids, they cant afford to lose one just coz they have rest of 4 with em. No parent could give away his/her child.

Either you can adopt an orphan kid as people above have suggested or get married to have one of your own.
    Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow ye diet

confused soul Captain ariesgirl's Avatar

would you give away your child if you were varun's mother and his techer asked you?you won't..no matter what the situation is...same would be the case with varun's parents too..you said varun is in std III.which means he is older enough to realize that he is being snatched away from his parents if you adopt him..in that case,he won't be happy to be with you..why don't you adopt a child from an orphanage and give life to a child who doesn't have anyone of his own?it is a divine thing to do..you'll have a child to love,take care and bring up..the child would get a much more blessed life..
    Last edited by ariesgirl; 29-01-2013 at 12:00 AM.