Thread: I Feel so lonely

Unregistered

Default I Feel so lonely

hello mam
    i m 22 yr old gal. m gud looking, intelligent and pursuing mba rite now. my problem is i am very emotional and get hurt easily. i had a boyfrd 2 whom i luved so much he was like god 4 me. bt then he went 2 u.s. 4 higher studies a yr ago nd after 6 months broke up wid me. without giving genuine reason. i missed him so much bt any how i try to came out of the situation.
    i found a way that now i ll only concentrate on my career nd got placed in 1-2 co bt again either the package is very low or location is nt up 2 d mark. i recently faced an interview of a gud co. bt as i was sumwhere in pressure to get that job anyhow, my interview was not up 2 d mark nd i dont think dey ll select me.
    m very much upset abt my professional as well as personal life. i dont hav any1 to share or 2 talk. (as i stay alone in hostel) my so called frds also dont hav time. here again is 1 problem which i face nd i.e. ma female frds are either jealous of me as i m beautiful , intelligent and caring nd ma male frds start liking me nd want me to b his gf. which i can't as i want 2 remain single after my brkup.
    my parents also don't support me.
    though m the only daughter of dem bt still dey dont understand me nd rarely call me nd if dey call our conversation turn 2 a heated arguement. i try alot 2 b strong and 2 b happy bt now m tired and feel so lonely. sumtimes i dont find any reason to live 4. i want sum1 to luv me nd to understand me nd to whom i can talk nd can share ma feelings nt necessarily a boyfrd, even a frd can also do dat bt i dont have any1. nt getting a clue wat 2 do and dis situation is simultaneously affecting my personality also as i feel less confident nd always in tension which is harmful 4 ma career 2 ( as i m an mba student dat 2 in marketing) . whenever i face any failure/rejection, all bad things which had happened 2 me start cuming in ma mind nd i start feeling dull nd sad. plz help me how to cum up? wat 2 do?
    thanx in advance....

could not read the whole text though,but dont do suicide! join a ashram rather than killing yourself

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

1. been there where you are now ..... still see that time as a lesson .....
    2. join forums like this for social interactions ..... take proper precautions .... look for friends not boyfriends ....
    3. if people are jealous ..... good for you!!!
    4. killing yourself is the stupid way out ..... living as yourself is the right way .......
    Last edited by Ankhi_sena_mun; 29-01-2013 at 01:59 PM.
    mods decision: any insult to female members will be ignored as the person doing this is somebody known to the mods
    I PROTEST

Stop whining. You are not the only one. There are millions in this world who are in a position like you. Just continue on your job hunt and once you graduate and start working, things will change. Try to learn from the mistakes you made in previous interviews and don't repeat them.

And type in proper English when you post on forums. This is not a cell phone. I hope you didn't use the same style in your resume.

See from your query I can see that you are a strong girl and will come out of this situation as you have in your past. I am sorry that your parents don't understand you but you to accept that and smile on it. Seriously you need some friends and definitely you will find some.

One more suggestion make a id and start making friend here :P Start with oOO he is very funtoosh guy :P Just kidding Dear I know it is easy to give advice but I know you are strong and will surely see the positive aspect of it.

On more thing start doing yoga, it will really help to relieve stress and makes you healthy. And don't think like that your hostel frnd don't like you because you are beautiful. Even if they do but you should not think like that. Be positive start making friend in your hostel, they are so many people there, you will definetly find one good friend.

All the best Enjoy Take Care God Bless you !!!

Banned Major General

Besharam ko kya kehte hain shamless, haan thats the word.

Besharmi practice karo.

Practice a way of life called as shamelessness, when it comes to failures.

Nobody does care about why u failed or how many times you failed.

What matters finally is that you did not give up shamelessly.

So until you win keep fighting shamelessly. Never give up

Banned Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Gudu Gudu Returns View Post
    Besharam ko kya kehte hain shamless, haan thats the word.

Besharmi practice karo.

Practice a way of life called as shamelessness, when it comes to failures.

Nobody does care about why u failed or how many times you failed.

What matters finally is that you did not give up shamelessly.

So until you win keep fighting shamelessly. Never give up
    Never give up boldete.......besharmi kahan hai usme????

@asker: It happens to the best......only 3-4 interviews and you are feeling bad???
    dont be a slave of situations, be a master of circumstances.....
    Last edited by silver_surfer; 29-01-2013 at 06:35 PM. Reason: added a smiley.....:P

New Born

Hey hey hey... Don't be like that... I can understand your situation as I have been exactly the same phase in my life.. Its not always about bf and gf sometimes you need somebody to share your feelings..that's it... may be you can write anything you want...

Be brave and be positive!
    Last edited by galaxy_resident; 01-02-2013 at 12:16 AM. Reason: dont give out personal information!

New Born

I knw how it feels, same thing happened with me and my frnd, u feel scrambled from all sides and u dont have anyone to talk, luckily for me & my frnd we helped each other out , we kept talking and faced the world together. Pls dont care wat world thinks abt u, go on live ur life.
    Life is too short to care abt these miniscule worldly things and abt ur love affair, i knw its vry hard but u gotta bcome strong, i want u to bcome selfish, bcome selfish for urself and make the most of wat u have got. If u aint got gud frnds, hell with thm, dont talk with thm, indulge urslef in somethin u like doing like watchin movies, singing, listening music etc It will be difficult intially but u ll get used to it later. Dont worry abt job oppurtunities right now, first u gotta bring ur mind on correct path. When i was at ur stage i used to read alot and went to gym alot. Try to bring ur mind at peace and thn every thing will fall into place. Jobs will follow automatically, even if u dont get a good job now u ll get one later. Always keep ur morale up and never do wat world wants u to do , do wat u want to do. Take bak everything wat world took u frm, that will be ur liberation.

dont worry dear.... every thing happens with time and someday some where u will definitely find happiness ,,, i also suggest u to go to home rather than staying at hostel so that you can again mixup with family and it will definitely change ur life.... i know how it feels when someone leaves us and even noone is there to understand us ... i been to this same situation but time is the best healer and its only the time which will heal every thing
    regards
    Last edited by galaxy_resident; 01-02-2013 at 12:16 AM. Reason: dont give out personal information!

New Born

Default Just be focused

I have been here. I suggest you be be focused & determined. You seem like a strong girl. I m also trying to get out of mine by preparing for MBA. If you still feel alone, you can talk to a lot of people here. All are helpful. Make a profile here. Its easy. You can contact me too, because i understand your situation.

New Born

Default Life Comes With Just Two Simple Options , Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying...

Try talking to ur self , i also felt same at one point of time in my life . I went from one person to other whom i thought could help me , but was of no use. So,tired after that i tried talking to my self & started analyzing that what went wrong in my life & why . After that , came to a conclusion that life is not so bad or dull only we have to change our view & only i can help myself . Started my work-out routine again as i was a fitness freek earlier & concentrated on my studies. After that everything was completely changed & today , believe me i enjoy my company a lot. I am not suggesting u anything , just sharing my experience with u if this could help u in any of the ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello mam
    i m 22 yr old gal. m gud looking, intelligent and pursuing mba rite now. my problem is i am very emotional and get hurt easily. i had a boyfrd 2 whom i luved so much he was like god 4 me. bt then he went 2 u.s. 4 higher studies a yr ago nd after 6 months broke up wid me. without giving genuine reason. i missed him so much bt any how i try to came out of the situation.
    i found a way that now i ll only concentrate on my career nd got placed in 1-2 co bt again either the package is very low or location is nt up 2 d mark. i recently faced an interview of a gud co. bt as i was sumwhere in pressure to get that job anyhow, my interview was not up 2 d mark nd i dont think dey ll select me.
    m very much upset abt my professional as well as personal life. i dont hav any1 to share or 2 talk. (as i stay alone in hostel) my so called frds also dont hav time. here again is 1 problem which i face nd i.e. ma female frds are either jealous of me as i m beautiful , intelligent and caring nd ma male frds start liking me nd want me to b his gf. which i can't as i want 2 remain single after my brkup.
    though m the only daughter of dem bt still dey dont understand me nd rarely call me nd if dey call our conversation turn 2 a heated arguement. i try alot 2 b strong and 2 b happy bt now m tired and feel so lonely. sumtimes i dont find any reason to live 4. i want sum1 to luv me nd to understand me nd to whom i can talk nd can share ma feelings nt necessarily a boyfrd, even a frd can also do dat bt i dont have any1. nt getting a clue wat 2 do and dis situation is simultaneously affecting my personality also as i feel less confident nd always in tension which is harmful 4 ma career 2 ( as i m an mba student dat 2 in marketing) . whenever i face any failure/rejection, all bad things which had happened 2 me start cuming in ma mind nd i start feeling dull nd sad. plz help me how to cum up? wat 2 do?
    thanx in advance....

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello mam
    thanx in advance....
    U had Breakup with boyfrnd :- u r sad, i understand.
    U r beautiful, intelligent, young :- this also contribute to your sadness- I dont understand.

Atleast u know there are positive things in your life. So acknowledge them, and feel happy about them.
    Yes, finding making good friends is a great idea. Nice that u want only friend and not boyfriend. Boyfriend will only make your problem chronic in nature.
    SO find some guys who are safe (e.g. just married, committed.. ) they dont flirt and try their chances.

Above all .. explore your beauty,, your intelligence.. like do modelling, get photographed,, write poems, novels (but not just romantic type ).. search for great jobs .. and enjoy life.. Best of luck..

Banned

yes ' cum up and gargle it ' guys will approach u and will only help u in getting good job if u r ready to sleep with them . else marry away to some ugly rich guy and save urself from all the hard work ,

New Born

Hi,

Life is not a bed of roses but you can have better life only when you feel good within. God has given every person a quality. Its upto you how you are going to utilize that thing. Problem will always come and you can fight them only if you have confidence. Develop confidence and I am sure you will be able to crack any interview. If people are jealous of you, it is their problem not yours. Focus on career and don't make any boyfriend. Tell your parents that you really love them and ask them to be polite. You have a need to be heard. Write all your problems in a sheet of paper and solve them slowly. This would help you to gain confidence. All the best.