Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No trace of my bf

Unregistered

Default No trace of my bf

Hi to everyone. I am Prakarti , 24 and i am working as HR in a firm. I was into a serious relationship with a guy since my graduation days which lasted 6 years and ended few months back leaving me completely shattered. We loved each other a lot and respected our goals for life and our families. few months back that is 9 months back he left me without any trace , without any message , with no reasons and nothing information that where is he going and what is our future. he has not come back since then and no calls.
    i went to his home and inquired but with valiant efforts. i only cried for few months but gathered myself as my work life was getting disturbed so i got into that and focused myself. few weeks back i saw his best buddy in a mall and i inquired about him n he said he is married now to his " Long Time Girl Friend " . i was shocked...long time gf...then what was i.

i am unable to grasp things and do not know what to do. i want to once sit with him n ask him to tell me what was my mistake and why he left me in this rubbish manner and was i just his girl to roam around n watch movies with. i am amazed some one like him promised that we will have a sweet married life. i do not know how to proceed now which is putting me back in work as well.

Banned Major General

Some facts are bitter.

So do the answers.

Six years back you were 18. Now you are 24.

See it like this. You both had a good time and he moved on.

Now no point in being stuck.

Time for you to move on.

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

Be glad that you didnt marry him and then find out about his duplicity........... pity for his wife..............
    mods decision: any insult to female members will be ignored as the person doing this is somebody known to the mods
    I PROTEST

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

I know how you feel- cheated and betrayed and thinking that you are less than you are- but really, you are not the one to blame. yes, he has let you down awfully and its very very difficult to let a long relationship end without a trace, but get a grip of yourself.....You will be happier if you let the past be where it belongs- in the past. Move on.....Its hard but just be brave.

This is the first time that my response to a user's query has been removed. And I am so embarrassed.
    Anyway now that I know that I cant be too sarcastic in my replies.. here I go again - with a 'to the point' reply.

You need to decide first on this- is the information provided by his friend 100% correct? We can't tell you on that, but there is a possibility that his friend is lying. If you are sure that this ex-bf you you is ow married with someone else, then be glad that it didn't happen to you. He definitely was a person with loose moral values to cheat on you and you deserve something better in life. Be strong. Time is the biggest healer, so don't forget that it will take you some time- maybe a couple years to totally get over this 6 years of false relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi to everyone. I am Prakarti , 24 and i am working as HR in a firm. I was into a serious relationship with a guy since my graduation days which lasted 6 years and ended few months back leaving me completely shattered. We loved each other a lot and respected our goals for life and our families. few months back that is 9 months back he left me without any trace , without any message , with no reasons and nothing information that where is he going and what is our future. he has not come back since then and no calls.
    i went to his home and inquired but with valiant efforts. i only cried for few months but gathered myself as my work life was getting disturbed so i got into that and focused myself. few weeks back i saw his best buddy in a mall and i inquired about him n he said he is married now to his " Long Time Girl Friend " . i was shocked...long time gf...then what was i.

i am unable to grasp things and do not know what to do. i want to once sit with him n ask him to tell me what was my mistake and why he left me in this rubbish manner and was i just his girl to roam around n watch movies with. i am amazed some one like him promised that we will have a sweet married life. i do not know how to proceed now which is putting me back in work as well.

Why do you want to sit with him and ask him what you did wrong? He is the bigger idiot. He wasnt classy enough to break up nicely. Anyways, you should not pay much attention to this anyways. Its better off without him.

radiant light ! Captain ariesgirl's Avatar

there are a few monsters like your ex bf..even i had someone like that..and my so called moron also did exactly the same thing that you've mentioned..and the only difference in our story is that your ex got married and my moron is only engaged and wedding date too is fixed.i was totally broken at that time..but i'm extremely happy now..and the reason is :
    Read ankhi sena mun's reply again and again (until you realize the point if you know what i mean..)
    Last edited by ariesgirl; 29-01-2013 at 09:51 PM.

I am sorry for both of you. But 6 year is a long time, I guess you trusted him too much. Anyways God bless you both.. Take Care..

Quote Originally Posted by ariesgirl View Post
    there are a few monsters like your ex bf..even i had someone like that..and my so called moron also did exactly the same thing that you've mentioned..and the only difference in our story is that your ex got married and my moron is only engaged and wedding date too is fixed.i was totally broken at that time..but i'm extremely happy now..and the reason is :
    Read ankhi sena mun's reply again and again (until you realize the point if you know what i mean..)

Well he was a coward....he didn't have the guts to face you and tell you the truth.....it will be hard to put this thing behind you but you have to move on....

New Born

Its not just hard maam...its cruel thing to know he married after all these 6 years...not even having guts to tell me....anyways maam you are correct i have to move on. n will
    Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    I know how you feel- cheated and betrayed and thinking that you are less than you are- but really, you are not the one to blame. yes, he has let you down awfully and its very very difficult to let a long relationship end without a trace, but get a grip of yourself.....You will be happier if you let the past be where it belongs- in the past. Move on.....Its hard but just be brave.

New Born

Really sad to know you had gone through same....but i am happy you moved on n i wish i will some day but he has for now at least finished me completely...it is all over ...he was double timing and what not....n ii know you can feel the way i feel...it feels self derogatory that he even did not think that i deserved an apology...or at least an explanation that this is why i used you...shyaa...it feels like that i was a crap trash
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesgirl View Post

New Born

6 years ...trust n blind faith are bound to occur...
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLif3 View Post
    I am sorry for both of you. But 6 year is a long time, I guess you trusted him too much. Anyways God bless you both.. Take Care..

Yeah that is true.. Beest of luck for your futuree.. Time is the best healer Take care..

Quote Originally Posted by Prakarti Sharma View Post
    6 years ...trust n blind faith are bound to occur...

New Born

Thank You......
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLif3 View Post
    Yeah that is true.. Beest of luck for your futuree.. Time is the best healer Take care..

Anytime.. God bless you

Quote Originally Posted by Prakarti Sharma View Post
    Thank You......