Thread: Sex with ex boyfriend

SHM226

Default Sex with ex boyfriend

Hello. I am a 24 year old girl living in delhi. I was in a happy relationship for the past 2 years, but due to some issues, we mutually broke up 2 months back. It was a long distance relationship, but he kept coming back to Delhi regularly. Recently, my ex boyfriend came to Delhi for an extended holiday and asked me to meet him. I thought it would be harmless because we were still talking amicably. However, one thing led to another, and we ended up having sex. I promised to myself that this would be the first and the last time, but it just kept happening again and again. I dont want to get back with him, and I was never a fan of friends with benefits, hence I am really confused and appalled with myself. Also, I can see the weirdness between me and him, and thus we never talk about it and just go with the flow.
    What should I do to fix this mess?

Banned

Where is the mess? You both seem to be more comfortable in a No-Strings-Attached relationship rather than a Committed one. It seems to suit both of you, simply because you are both not ready to take it any further. The day you seek more, you will automatically stop it and pursue what you need. Avoid expending energy in holding back and don't feel guilty. The day you are sick of it, you will move on, but don't look for that alternative which you have not yet identified or defined.

Logical Guru is the internationally renowned, right thinking moral source of good advice on all topics related to Sex, Spirituality, Matrimony, Religion, International Travel and the Law

Bang Bang !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Well obviously you are liking it whether you agree or not........you could either continue with "Friends with Benefits".....or just end it right now.......nobody is forcing you....
    Last edited by adirocksit; 29-01-2013 at 01:22 PM. Reason: didn't read the query properly before :p
    Arey abhi to Party shuru hui hai

You want to fix the 'mess'? Just avoid contacting him. Start making excuses when he asks for meetings etc. If you wanna stay like this for a while, then continue what you are doing. Choice is yours. No one is pushing you into bed with him, is there anyone?

Banned Captain

Quote Originally Posted by SHM226 View Post
    Hello. I am a 24 year old girl living in delhi. I was in a happy relationship for the past 2 years, but due to some issues, we mutually broke up 2 months back. It was a long distance relationship, but he kept coming back to Delhi regularly. Recently, my ex boyfriend came to Delhi for an extended holiday and asked me to meet him. I thought it would be harmless because we were still talking amicably. However, one thing led to another, and we ended up having sex. I promised to myself that this would be the first and the last time, but it just kept happening again and again. I dont want to get back with him, and I was never a fan of friends with benefits, hence I am really confused and appalled with myself. Also, I can see the weirdness between me and him, and thus we never talk about it and just go with the flow.

dont make a fool out of yourself......once, yes can be considered as a mistake.....but again and again???
    u r playing with fire lady......watch out.....
    u can only fix this mess by not messing around....with your Ex......

Banned Major General

Quote Originally Posted by SHM226 View Post

You dont want attachments, nor does he.

So whats the problem, you are still in a give and take relationship.

You give what he wants, you get from him what you want.

For me this looks like you are only into it because of it. So what's the problem until you become pregnant?

Dont get pregnant, that will make it look like a mess, thereafter

Banned

EX is 2/3rd of Sex, In other Words, SEX is just an extension of EX.

New Born

Grl its indeed a mess u r in.
    Get out of it as soon as u can, otherwise u ll be in trouble and he wont be the person to blame
    I wud suggest stop meeting and talking with him. U have to take some hard decision if u want to get away frm it.
    Dont think abt him, do somethin that keeps u indulged all time and pls no more sex with him. He wont even
    care or take responsibilty once u get pregnant.

don't contact him..just stay away from him..simple..