Thread: Does Condom Prevent Pregnancy?

Unregistered

Default Does Condom Prevent Pregnancy?

Mam I have been sex with my gf for several times and each time i had used condom properly. I heard that it is safe 90-95% only. So will you plz tell me, is there any chances of my gf to be pregnant. I always tried to ensure the safe sex. Thank you for ur reply.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, if used properly, its very safe. I'm glad that you are taking so much precaution and are serious about safety. As long as you don't take chances and use a good brand of condom, you should be OK. If the condom breaks or slips off, you would know, so that's the time to make sure that your partner has an ECP to prevent pregnancy.

Young Gun

Condoms and Feeding Bottle ******s are both made from Latex. If the former fails, the latter prevails. The only difference is that the ******s can be sterilized and used several times.

Condoms are the first line of defense. They are meant to prevent STD's and pregnancy. For extra caution, one can use a spermicidal condom. And, if you feel, after the session, that the Condom might have ruptured, ask her to take an After-pill.

I cannot tell you if your GF is pregnant since you have not mentioned her symptoms that may suggest so. If she is pregnant, start buying those feeding bottles.

Logical Guru is the internationally renowned, right thinking moral source of good advice on all topics related to Sex, Spirituality, Matrimony, Religion, International Travel and the Law

Anything product is effective in what it is meant for if you follow instructions mentioned on the packing. Same applies to this.
    Good that you are careful about safely, many fools are not.

New Born

use double condoms...90% + 90%... so ur 180% safe...means 80% more safer than 100%

It's like carrying a umbrella during monsoon days. If sun shines no issues, if it rains it protects us, if it floods (which is highly unlikely, but cannot rule it out) it ruins the whole purpose.

Hence the saying "Always better to check the weather before you step out during monsoons"...

Quote Originally Posted by MICHEAL BARBOSA View Post
    use double condoms...90% + 90%... so ur 180% safe...means 80% more safer than 100%
    Use a layer of chilli powder in between the two.. if inner one breaks, you will know, if outer one breaks, she will..