Thread: A few questions regarding sex

Default A few questions regarding sex

Dear agony aunt , i m in need of ur help and i & my wife have sex , i usually remove hairs on my private parts using trimmer and but my wife afraid to remove it , can you suggest which method is safe to remove hair on private parts .

2.) Is it normal to have leg shivering after sex ?

3.)what is the best position to beginner to have sex ?

4.) I m losing *****ion during quickly ? do i need more foreplay ? please help me mam

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

1. To remove hair from her pubic area? well, she can simply trim carefully, shave or use a hair remover (special one for the delicate area- not a regular one- though I'm not sure if you get it in India). There are also many parlours that offer to do a 'bikini wax'. She could try that, but make sure its a good parlour.
    2. yes, its OK if you get some trembling after sex- its quite a physical thing after all and there is some effort required from the muscles.
    3. Any position is good- whatever works for you.
    4. Yes, don't try and push your body- it takes the male body from 45 minutes to 2 hours to be fully prepared again- so don't hurry things.

Banned

I am replying to this question exercising a lot of restraint. Those who may be possibly offended are requested to reciprocate by restrained dissent.

1. Use a pair of Scissors to trim the pubic hairs. You can also use the trimmer that you are using. There are razors for women available in India. Use foam / soap and shave the trimmed areas. This is safe and as long as it is your legs and not the hands that shiver, she should be fine.

2. There is contraction of the body muscles, some sweating and a major release during orgasm. As long as it is not cramps, some weakness is normal.

3. The Missionary position is what we all usually start with. It provides the male with the control of pace and depth. It also ensures that the partners are face to face and can kiss, caress, hold easily. It ensures that the maximum surface area of both bodies are in touch with each other. The Woman being on top also has the same advantages, but she should be accustomed to the pace and drive the session. This happens much before she is ridden like a Mumbai local. The Missionary position is not suited for late pregnancies. There are many other positions and I will stop here.

4. You need to stay excited. How old are you to lose an *****ion? Try not to finish like Usain Bolt. Use the rest of your body to please her as well. Change positions. Try and hold. It is a matter of practice. Mind over matter at the end of it.

Logical Guru is the internationally renowned, right thinking moral source of good advice on all topics related to Sex, Spirituality, Matrimony, Religion, International Travel and the Law

Banned Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Logical_Guru View Post
    I am replying to this question exercising a lot of restraint. Those who may be possibly offended are requested to reciprocate by restrained dissent.

1. Use a pair of Scissors to trim the pubic hairs. You can also use the trimmer that you are using. There are razors for women available in India. Use foam / soap and shave the trimmed areas. This is safe and as long as it is your legs and not the hands that shiver, she should be fine.

2. There is contraction of the body muscles, some sweating and a major release during orgasm. As long as it is not cramps, some weakness is normal.

3. The Missionary position is what we all usually start with. It provides the male with the control of pace and depth. It also ensures that the partners are face to face and can kiss, caress, hold easily. It ensures that the maximum surface area of both bodies are in touch with each other. The Woman being on top also has the same advantages, but she should be accustomed to the pace and drive the session. This happens much before she is ridden like a Mumbai local. The Missionary position is not suited for late pregnancies. There are many other positions and I will stop here.

4. You need to stay excited. How old are you to lose an *****ion? Try not to finish like Usain Bolt. Use the rest of your body to please her as well. Change positions. Try and hold. It is a matter of practice. Mind over matter at the end of it.

Logical Guru is the internationally renowned, right thinking moral source of good advice on all topics related to Sex, Spirituality, Matrimony, Religion, International Travel and the Law
    Ussain Bolt

@

Thoda gap deneko mangta, chotu bhi thakjaata he..

Thoda foreplay, phir chotu ready to dance

desperdo,
    Try not to overthink about it. Feel relaxed, be yourself and do whatever you both find as fun. Nobody is going to score your performance.

Logcal_Guru,
    How on earth do you know as how Usain Bolt finishes?

Yes, its normal..always.

Vivaah.com - Free Indian matrimonial Sites

New Born

Default all the best

i am very much agree with preeto maam,do as she is saying,all the best.