Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love a girl - She is too far - Please help

New Born

Question Love a girl - She is too far - Please help

Hi Mam,

When I was in school, there was this girl, a year junior to me. We use to travel by the same school bus.
    I really loved her but never mentioned to her. She was in the school for a year only and then moved to a different city. I felt terrible as I didnt know what to do, lost focus in studies as use to think about her most of the times etc.

But as I grew memories started fading away and I kinda managed to get over her. I always thought its over and I cant fall in love with her again.

Last January, out of curiosity I looked for her on facebook and located her profile. I was cautious as I dint want to go that road again but I started opening her profile often (I dunno why).

I am in love with her again. Its been like 14 odd years since we saw each other in person.

I tried sending her messages on facebook reminding old time but she never responded. I am pretty sure she doesnt remember me and even if she does then probably I am not worth replying. I dont want to send her too many messages and freak her out. I have sent like 3-4 messages so far.

I have no clue what do I need to do now. I am in love with her and would like to marry her.
    I dont even know if she is dating anyone or like someone. I dont even know if she remembers me at all.

Earlier I use to think that what happened during school was mere attraction or infatuation but its not.

I was of the opinion that I would never marry but now there is an exception to it. If i cannot marry her then probably I would never marry anyone as she is the only one whom i have loved. I am saying because I have dated few girls during college but never felt this way. She is the only one.

I am now in Delhi and she is working in Bangalore. We are too far.

Please help me here. What do i Do now? How do I speak to her and let her know how much I love her.

Looking forward for something helpful.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, seems like you've done all that is decently possible without, as you say, freaking her out. The only other thing you can do is to send a formal proposal through your family- but, well, as you say, since she has not responded, either she is not interested or with someone already.
    Perhaps you should just let it be- its water under the bridge after all. Someone popping in after years and declaring their undying love does seem a bit weird you know....so if she's not responding readily, then do re-think this whole thing.

I bet you never came close to any other girl. She was in your mind 14 years back and she is back, no one in the meanwhile attracted you. It is infatuation again. Love doesn't happen like that. You cant love anyone you don't know closely. Find someone near you, maybe you will like her more than her (no pun intended).
    If you are stern about getting her, find out where she works/studies, take a flight to B'lore, confront her with your group photo from school and tell her that you love her. After she is done ridiculing you, come back to Delhi and do what I said in bold above.

i'm not sure if this is that special love..sounds like infatuation..she doesn't know you..you too don't know her well..14 years is too much for a person to change..she is not that small girl whom you met long back,she is a grown up girl now..you don't know what type of person she is..her character..past..you've absolutely no idea..what you can do is send a formal wedding proposal through your family as one of the members has suggested..if she rejects you,let it be...
    Last edited by ariesgirl; 01-02-2013 at 06:21 PM.

ariesgirl and preeto mam are right. Give your best even after that if she say no then forget her...

New Born

Heard melodies are sweet,
    Unheard melodies are sweeter..

That is all your case
    Best of luck anyway

Banned Major General

Quote Originally Posted by lifenoteasy View Post
    Hi Mam,

When I was in school, there was this girl, a year junior to me. We use to travel by the same school bus.
    I really loved her but never mentioned to her. She was in the school for a year only and then moved to a different city. I felt terrible as I didnt know what to do, lost focus in studies as use to think about her most of the times etc.

But as I grew memories started fading away and I kinda managed to get over her. I always thought its over and I cant fall in love with her again.

Last January, out of curiosity I looked for her on facebook and located her profile. I was cautious as I dint want to go that road again but I started opening her profile often (I dunno why).

I am in love with her again. Its been like 14 odd years since we saw each other in person.

I tried sending her messages on facebook reminding old time but she never responded. I am pretty sure she doesnt remember me and even if she does then probably I am not worth replying. I dont want to send her too many messages and freak her out. I have sent like 3-4 messages so far.

I have no clue what do I need to do now. I am in love with her and would like to marry her.
    I dont even know if she is dating anyone or like someone. I dont even know if she remembers me at all.

Earlier I use to think that what happened during school was mere attraction or infatuation but its not.

I was of the opinion that I would never marry but now there is an exception to it. If i cannot marry her then probably I would never marry anyone as she is the only one whom i have loved. I am saying because I have dated few girls during college but never felt this way. She is the only one.

I am now in Delhi and she is working in Bangalore. We are too far.

Please help me here. What do i Do now? How do I speak to her and let her know how much I love her.

Looking forward for something helpful.
    1. Take the next flight to Bangalore.

2. On the reaching BIL take a cab to M.G. Road, get down near brigade road junction. On the left side there is Eva mall ... Don't go there. On the road opposite to Eva mall you'll find rose shops, buy a bunch of red roses. Look behind those stalls, you'll find Nakshatra Diamond Shop.

Buy a nice solitaire diamond ring.

3. Find her where she lives. Go there. Propose to her on your knees.

She agree.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Well, seems like you've done all that is decently possible without, as you say, freaking her out. The only other thing you can do is to send a formal proposal through your family- but, well, as you say, since she has not responded, either she is not interested or with someone already.
    Perhaps you should just let it be- its water under the bridge after all. Someone popping in after years and declaring their undying love does seem a bit weird you know....so if she's not responding readily, then do re-think this whole thing.
    Well, there are lot of other circumstances which holds me back in approaching my family and then sending a formal proposal through them.
    I guess, there is nothing I can do now other than just wait and watch.

I have been decent till now and probably would stay the same in future even if I would end up loosing her because my so called other "circumstances" are my priority and those needs to be taken care off first.
    So, I will just leave things on destiny. but one thins is for sure. If she can't be in my life then there cant be anyone else.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by o00 View Post
    I bet you never came close to any other girl. She was in your mind 14 years back and she is back, no one in the meanwhile attracted you. It is infatuation again. Love doesn't happen like that. You cant love anyone you don't know closely. Find someone near you, maybe you will like her more than her (no pun intended).
    If you are stern about getting her, find out where she works/studies, take a flight to B'lore, confront her with your group photo from school and tell her that you love her. After she is done ridiculing you, come back to Delhi and do what I said in bold above.
    Thanks for the advise man. Its not infatuation definitely. I have given it a thought way long before putting up this thread here.

I am not a Casanova but i have dated few girls from India and abroad. But you are right, that I have never ever felt the same way I feel for this girl.
    But again it defeats your statement that maybe I would like someone more than her if I get to know that person.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Gudu Gudu Returns View Post
    1. Take the next flight to Bangalore.

2. On the reaching BIL take a cab to M.G. Road, get down near brigade road junction. On the left side there is Eva mall ... Don't go there. On the road opposite to Eva mall you'll find rose shops, buy a bunch of red roses. Look behind those stalls, you'll find Nakshatra Diamond Shop.

Buy a nice solitaire diamond ring.

3. Find her where she lives. Go there. Propose to her on your knees.

She agree.

I wish it was so easy but its not.

Quote Originally Posted by lifenoteasy View Post
    Thanks for the advise man. Its not infatuation definitely. I have given it a thought way long before putting up this thread here.

I am not a Casanova but i have dated few girls from India and abroad. But you are right, that I have never ever felt the same way I feel for this girl.
    But again it defeats your statement that maybe I would like someone more than her if I get to know that person.
    What kinda help were you looking here? Did any of the post above help you? You mentioned- "Please help me here. What do i Do now? How do I speak to her and let her know how much I love her." and you got enough help for that.. You didn't say the you have other so called "circumstances" in the original post..but anyway now that you have left it on the destiny... nothing can be said. I also leave the things to my destiny when I am not able to do anything.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by o00 View Post
    What kinda help were you looking here? Did any of the post above help you? You mentioned- "Please help me here. What do i Do now? How do I speak to her and let her know how much I love her." and you got enough help for that.. You didn't say the you have other so called "circumstances" in the original post..but anyway now that you have left it on the destiny... nothing can be said. I also leave the things to my destiny when I am not able to do anything.
    Well what I meant was if I were to go through family then there are lot of things which I have to take care off. I am sorry but really cant explain here.

However if we get together without any family involvement then things would go pretty easy. Once again, cant explain much.
    I was expecting may be some ideas or ways by which I can get her talking but I do realise now that it would be difficult for anyone to suggest me anything as they are not aware of the real scenario.

To be honest, I am in a situation where I have no clue about the direction I need to move forward to and that's why I am leaving everything on destiny. Lets see what happens.

New Born

JUST TO LET U KNO..THER R PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEA..JUS TRY N SEE OTHER ONES..U WIL KEEP GETTIN BETTER ONES FOR SURE..LOVE KEEPS HAPPENING ... FOR EX. I KEEP FALLING IN LOVE EVRYDAY WIT DIFFRNT FISHES

Banned Captain

Move on......

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

It can be that she no longer remembers you or she is a very shy girl. Even if she is with someone, and if she still remembers you, she could have at least responded. Whatever the case may be, dont waste your time and energy over someone who doesnt reciprocate your feelings. Though as Maam said you can send a formal proposal, but be ready if they turn it down.
    Fight your Fears and you will be in Battle Forever
    Control your Fears and you will be Free Forever