Thread: Dont want to loose him

Unregistered

Default Dont want to loose him

i am 24 years girl. Working in an MNC. my parents are looking for a guy for my marriage. My dad insisted me to register in a matrimony website and i registered. There i saw a guy from my community whom i liked and sent interest and he rejected. After that i dont know why i started liking him more.

I saw his facebook account and i sent facebook friend request by creating fake account(by telling i am from some other state). he accepted and we started chatting. Now he has become very close to me. We chat almost everyday and he treats me as a friend. He has also asked me to refer girls for his marriage.

He has told his preferences about the girl to me and i have more than what he expects. But still i dont know why he rejected my proposal.
    He is a very nice person. Now i have started liking him more. But i am scared to tell him that i am fooling him.

Now how to tell him that i like him? i cant refer myself as i have told him i am from different state. he will ask how you know her. So please tell me what should i do now. I dont want to loose him.

Banned

Create another Facebook account with all the qualities he looks for. Ask them to hook up online. Don't get too friendly and play hard to get. Let him propose. If the guy is a sport and finds your efforts to be romantic, accept and get married.

Else, Buy Facebook shares and continue your search.

Logical Guru is the internationally renowned, right thinking moral source of good advice on all topics related to Sex, Spirituality, Matrimony, Religion, International Travel and the Law

Loose is opposite of tight. I thought people working in MNCs know it. You have used it 2 times.. maybe there were same kind of mistakes in your matrimony profile too and that led to rejection.

Regarding your guy.. just send him an email, confess and explain everything from the start. Stop chatting with him on F.B. ask him to reply to your email if he wants to take the relationship further. If he doesn't reply, then go back to your matrimony search. There must be many other guys. Don't lose them.

lol @ loose and

do what ooooooo is sayiiing...

Quote Originally Posted by o00 View Post
    Loose is opposite of tight. I thought people working in MNCs know it. You have used it 2 times.. maybe there were same kind of mistakes in your matrimony profile too and that led to rejection.

Regarding your guy.. just send him an email, confess and explain everything from the start. Stop chatting with him on F.B. ask him to reply to your email if he wants to take the relationship further. If he doesn't reply, then go back to your matrimony search. There must be many other guys. Don't lose them.

Be a little worried girl 'coz you are living in denial. You are so infatuated that you have created yourself a fake little world just to win over him. Even if you succeed in it, there may be a small part of you that will disagree with you for life.

Wayout for you would be
    1) Start afresh
    or
    2) Come up clean

radiant light ! Major ariesgirl's Avatar

send him a detailed mail and confess your love..tell him why you did it..and tell him that you love him and you want to spend the rest of your life with him..↲let your words create magic..all the best..

Tell him the truth honesty is the best policy leave the rest to fate all you can do is pray....

New Born

I think its u come out with truth. If u tell him evrything, either he ll accept u or he ll get angry& stop talkin to u. If he gets angry, tell him
    why u did it and that its his love behind all this drama.u have to believe on ur fate, if he is in ur fate u ll get him if not thn there is no point
    talkin to him.

first of all u shuldnt hv to do this tht u did by sending tht guy frndship request on FB coz he rejected u watever bt he rejected u dear n u hv your self respect tht was nt meant to lose for any attraction.....it was nt lov bt simply attraction for which u searched him on FB and sent him request ........i said it attraction coz it takes time to know someone to like his nature to like personality and then love happens with all the likings u look in for someone coz the qualities make u like someone nt always looks are prior remember this.secondly wen he rejected u......thn u shouldnt hv to made any efforts coz u hv your value respect it and dont make it down for anyone.as u r registered on tht site look for some more prospects and involve your parents also in your online and ofline partner searches.and about him if u realy feel tht u should b truthful then express the reality towrds him may b he wont accept u and evn break the frndship bt atleast u will nt regret your whole life tht u lied to make a relationship
    Every time I hear your voice, I hear another reason to keep
    you forever -