Thread: Need URGENT Advice

Unregistered

Unhappy Need URGENT Advice

I am 24 yrs old male .. i had a break up with my long time loving GF two years ago.. it was mutual ..since we belong to completely different backgrounds...i.e. nationality, religion.. we decided to move on. as it was almost impossible for us to get married for many reasons which i cant tell here..it was very difficult for both of us in the starting.. she kept on coming back to me first six months..asking me to be her bf again.. and i was trying to keep away from her.. months passed and she stopped trying..and i still missed her badly all these times.... now suddenly after 11 months of no contact she sent me friend request on FB.. i initiated the convo and we started talking.. after a few msgs she ignored me.. and i realized how much i still love her.. i cant take my mind off her even for a single second.. but she thinks i have moved on.. she seems to be moved on too.. but perhaps she is masking her feeling for me.. like what iam doing.. i have also noticed she has gotten very close to some 'not so nice guys'.. and she is giving them importance.. what should i do ? how can i stop her getting close to those guys? ..shall i keep quiet ..or let her know how i still feel about her? i think that would make me feel light or maybe worse?.. i cant stay like this pls help

She was feeling lonely, searched you on FB and chatted with you little bit, she felt nothing while your all old feelings towards her came back to knock the door of your heart, just move on, you have many obstacles to be together already, why to keep putting yourself in fire?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am 24 yrs old male .. i had a break up with my long time loving GF two years ago.. it was mutual ..since we belong to completely different backgrounds...i.e. nationality, religion.. we decided to move on. as it was almost impossible for us to get married for many reasons which i cant tell here..it was very difficult for both of us in the starting.. she kept on coming back to me first six months..asking me to be her bf again.. and i was trying to keep away from her.. months passed and she stopped trying..and i still missed her badly all these times.... now suddenly after 11 months of no contact she sent me friend request on FB.. i initiated the convo and we started talking.. after a few msgs she ignored me.. and i realized how much i still love her.. i cant take my mind off her even for a single second.. but she thinks i have moved on.. she seems to be moved on too.. but perhaps she is masking her feeling for me.. like what iam doing.. i have also noticed she has gotten very close to some 'not so nice guys'.. and she is giving them importance.. what should i do ? how can i stop her getting close to those guys? ..shall i keep quiet ..or let her know how i still feel about her? i think that would make me feel light or maybe worse?.. i cant stay like this pls help

Keep quiet and stay away from her. You guys broke up and this is not a game which kids play with dolls. You guys are human beings, and you don't need to tell her who is not so good for her. It's her life and she needs to decide who she wants to be in touch with. You need to move on right now.. else you will never be able to.

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

she is old enough to judge what is right and what is wrong...let her decide between the good the bad and the ugly....no need to become her teacher....
    concentrate on your side....look for some one else....your 24 not 54...lot of time and lot of people left to be met....cheers....

Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agar tum meri nahi hui toh kissy aur ke bhi hone nahi doonga was Sunil Shetty's dialogue from the movie Dhadkan which came in the year 2000!

Now you arethe supposed Sunil Shetty

Now what Sunil shetty did, you watch film.

Fully motivational movie he.

Get inspired!

Love stories are filmy.

So follow what they do in film.

All that not possible?

Forget her, lots of gals there on Facebook!

Get new one
    आपका अपना,
    Gudu Gudu ರಿಟರ್ನ್ಸ್

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Hiii!!!

If talking to her on FB or whereever is leaving u so much restless then just avoid talking... seems like u guys love eachother a lot... BUt coz u have both decided & come to one conclusion mutually, just let that be the way u decided... again thinking about past & looking back only Hurts...

Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.