Thread: Feeling Insecure About Her

New Born

Question Feeling Insecure About Her

hello everyone here...
    i'm regular reader of this site from last 2mnths ..its too dnt knw wat bt its too amazing forum...n thumbs up for evryone here who give comments n do support..
    okay...enough this nw cmng straight to problem...
    STORY : im 22 yr. old guy dng nthng ..i mean dng engg. i met a gal last june on fb ...we were stranger dat tym..jst strted frm hi hello...we got addicted too much...n soon we shared phone no.s in 1 mnth ...then aftr addiction gone increasing...we used to chat 15 to 16hrs. daily...on nly sms ..aftr 3 mnths i felt like she's only my so called han dream girl,soul mate etc etc...so i did propose on 20th oct. n did propose in very detail n through sms only..n told her to please reply aftr my exams ..i.e. aftr 2 mnths (THNGS U(reader) MUST KNOW : WE NEVER MET/SEEN EACH OTHER ...WE BOTH DO HAV OWN PHOTOS ON FB..SHE is very pretty gal..too means simply too much pretty..im not even avg. for her.. )
    k.back to stry..we tried many tyms to meet before i propose her..but we couldn't ,..evrytym coz sm problems...i cleared all thngs in propose like im below avg. looking guy etc.. n im thnkng for serious realn for life tym as we dnt hav any other prob. like caste etc..we of same caste n she is 2 yrs. younger dan me..okay...so aftr propose ...she behaved totally normal as she used to behave before (as i ws requested her to be normal n dnt giv reply plz..as it might affect our both exams)...bt still we used to chat 8 to 10 hr. daily at that tym too..now its DAY OF LAST PAPER..
    soon i came out frm exam hall..i called her n asked about reply...n she said YES..it ws 28th of dec. i asked abt my looks n all,,she said all okay wid looks n all...okay..now its 4th feb. n we r dng gr8 ..i mean isn't it cOoOl dat we didnt lost a bit interest in last 8 mnths though we never met .. ...i truely love her n wants to spend full life with her...n same she says...but wat pity my mind says she won't accept me aftr she see me (yea though i hav pics on fb..bt pics are edited na so.. but heart says she will accpet ...i hav seen her chupke chupke by gng to her clg...bt couldn't go infrnt of her dat tym .. ...)
    NOW THE PROBLEM IS THIS : my bloody brain keep thinks like...she said yes..dats gud part...but i thnk like if she feel negative abt me aftr seeing ...but i hav guarantee dat she couldn't say NO ..coz as u knw..its too late for us to say no now or to forget each other...so she might say yes jst becoz im fun loving or jolly guy or in short she loves to spend tym wid me....n might b not serious about this relationship as i am.
    (now u might think like why im so low confident though we are cleared about looks n all already ...bt upto knowing her i know dat she likes handsome or so called "DUDE" types guys...n yea..its natural coz she is also tooo hi fi(i mean her lifestyle, her family back grnd etc) for my level .....so im so mcuh low confident about her thoughts about me aftr we meet)
    WE ARE MEETING ON VALENTINE ...so...im in big confusion (or dnt knw what)...about her YES (truely for lifetym) and another YES (for short tym/for timepass)..what could b it from this two..n how should i get to know which is true n fake
    HUH..SORRY FOR LENGTH.. PLZ APPROVE DIS ASAP N DO REPLY..AS I HAV VERY LESS TIME... :P

I think chatting for 8 to 10 hours daily will be the thing that effects your exams not your proposal!

So you guys met? Looks ain't everything, you seem confident about your personality " Fun loving, jolly guy" those are your words. You won't know unless you try, so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by yab View Post
    hello everyone here...
    i'm regular reader of this site from last 2mnths ..its too dnt knw wat bt its too amazing forum...n thumbs up for evryone here who give comments n do support..
    STORY : im 22 yr. old guy dng nthng ..i mean dng engg. i met a gal last june on fb ...we were stranger dat tym..jst strted frm hi hello...we got addicted too much...n soon we shared phone no.s in 1 mnth ...then aftr addiction gone increasing...we used to chat 15 to 16hrs. daily...on nly sms ..aftr 3 mnths i felt like she's only my so called han dream girl,soul mate etc etc...so i did propose on 20th oct. n did propose in very detail n through sms only..n told her to please reply aftr my exams ..i.e. aftr 2 mnths (THNGS U(reader) MUST KNOW : WE NEVER MET/SEEN EACH OTHER ...WE BOTH DO HAV OWN PHOTOS ON FB..SHE is very pretty gal..too means simply too much pretty..im not even avg. for her.. )
    k.back to stry..we tried many tyms to meet before i propose her..but we couldn't ,..evrytym coz sm problems...i cleared all thngs in propose like im below avg. looking guy etc.. n im thnkng for serious realn for life tym as we dnt hav any other prob. like caste etc..we of same caste n she is 2 yrs. younger dan me..okay...so aftr propose ...she behaved totally normal as she used to behave before (as i ws requested her to be normal n dnt giv reply plz..as it might affect our both exams)...bt still we used to chat 8 to 10 hr. daily at that tym too..now its DAY OF LAST PAPER..
    soon i came out frm exam hall..i called her n asked about reply...n she said YES..it ws 28th of dec. i asked abt my looks n all,,she said all okay wid looks n all...okay..now its 4th feb. n we r dng gr8 ..i mean isn't it cOoOl dat we didnt lost a bit interest in last 8 mnths though we never met .. ...i truely love her n wants to spend full life with her...n same she says...but wat pity my mind says she won't accept me aftr she see me (yea though i hav pics on fb..bt pics are edited na so.. but heart says she will accpet ...i hav seen her chupke chupke by gng to her clg...bt couldn't go infrnt of her dat tym .. ...)
    NOW THE PROBLEM IS THIS : my bloody brain keep thinks like...she said yes..dats gud part...but i thnk like if she feel negative abt me aftr seeing ...but i hav guarantee dat she couldn't say NO ..coz as u knw..its too late for us to say no now or to forget each other...so she might say yes jst becoz im fun loving or jolly guy or in short she loves to spend tym wid me....n might b not serious about this relationship as i am.
    (now u might think like why im so low confident though we are cleared about looks n all already ...bt upto knowing her i know dat she likes handsome or so called "DUDE" types guys...n yea..its natural coz she is also tooo hi fi(i mean her lifestyle, her family back grnd etc) for my level .....so im so mcuh low confident about her thoughts about me aftr we meet)
    WE ARE MEETING ON VALENTINE ...so...im in big confusion (or dnt knw what)...about her YES (truely for lifetym) and another YES (for short tym/for timepass)..what could b it from this two..n how should i get to know which is true n fake
    HUH..SORRY FOR LENGTH.. PLZ APPROVE DIS ASAP N DO REPLY..AS I HAV VERY LESS TIME... :P

Valentines day is gone, how was your meeting? Start having real meetings instead of texts and chatting. That will help you get rid of confusion and will lead you to a decision.

Poor guy doesnt seem to have got any responses before V day.

I loved the way you narrated the story. Do come back to tell us how your meet went .
    Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow ye diet

I liked ur honest but lemme be very truthful to you. You are in a crossroad of heart and mind where to go. I will come to ur point sequentially. First you both chatted and came to know each other. Then exchanged no. In that time u sent her a edited pic of urs, thats fine but truly speaking u shud have sent ur original pics coz be yourself. Secondly, beauty lies in beholder's eye. Some are externally beautiful n some beautiful by heart. The first problem wid u is that u have never accepted urself. Thirdly, as u say she said nothing with ur pics, then she likes ur nature. If u meet tell the whole truth abt urself and many gals like bold guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by yab View Post
    hello everyone here...

New Born

ohh...4 replies one by one ... where u guys were before 14th :/ ..seems busy for v.day
    anyway thnx for rly's..n yea i met her...aall izz well now (relationship toh pehle si hi all well thi,,,but now my MIND )....
    ah..she abused badly to my low confidence @ look ..n nthng else..it ws great day ...omg she had bought gold hand chain for gift ( )...i felt too guilty u know..i mean what i was thinking n all about her..like she seems doing tp with me etc etc...
    seriously ...she is serious
    ::::
    1 thng i understnd ....
    like old saying or typical sayng...true love is not in beauty ..woh sirf dil ka connection me rehta hai etc etc smthng..., ! ITS ACTUALLY TRUE... gud yea.
    Ek tha kitten. :
    hehe...no yaar...it didn't affected our study at all...our results are above avg. ..in my case toh its awesome reslt...i stood 7th in class..LOL...seriously its seems SACCHE PYAR KI TAQAT or like dis...
    barbiedoll :
    thanx abt ' I loved the way you narrated the story' ;
    ' ' abt 'Poor guy doesnt seem to have got any responses before V day'
    mysticmantra : '' beauty lies in beholder's eye. Some are externally beautiful n some beautiful by heart '' =
    n yea i should hav posted unedited pic... but let it b...it doesn't matter now ATLEAST FOR ME...any1 who is reading post might get lesson from dis ...

before 14 i did visited the forum but didn't see this thread.....i don't know how i missed it....anyways good to see about the positive response you got from your valentine....

New Born

hmm...actually i submitted it on 4th...but it seems approved jst yestrday or 2 days ago... let it b...n thnx

radiant light ! Captain ariesgirl's Avatar

one of the best queries i've ever read..no wonder why that girl fell in love with him...also i remembered this film dialogue:
    1st march ko nazar milay..6 april ko mujse milne aayi...21 april ko tumne chua dha..aur 6 june muje kuch hua dha..

New Born

ariesgirl : about ''1st march ko nazar milay..6 april ko mujse milne aayi...21 april ko tumne chua dha..aur 6 june muje kuch hua dha.. : hehe...really yaar...
    n han abt ' one of the best queries i've ever read..no wonder why that girl fell in love with him.' : OMG...* okay let me stand on my feet first as im in air now *...joke apart.! Thanx

Yab,
    You are telling me a college going girl gifted you a gold chain on your first ever meeting? Dude, does she have a younger sister or something?

Ariesgirl,
    "21 april ko tumne chua dha..aur 6 june muje kuch hua dha"... Seriously where are we going with this?
    Last edited by RoleModel007; 19-02-2013 at 11:34 AM.