Thread: Should i wish my EX-GF

Unregistered

Question Should i wish my EX-GF

I dated a girl for 7 years and we wanted to get married. However due to parental pressures we had to break up and she got engaged to some other guy. Since then i decided not to talk to her and even she didn't try contacting me. Last year, i cleared my CA Finals and she congratulated me through FB though we are not friends on any portal what so ever. Now its her birthday today and the problem is I am constantly thinking of messaging her. The problem is i still have not been able to move on and miss her like crazy and though wishing her would be entirely formal but i am scared if she replies or asks me anything i might break down or act weird. However it is also necessary for me to get a closure on her so that i can concentrate on other relationships as well. I am not able to decide whether should i wish her or not?

Oh, her birthday already gone, have you wished her?

7 Years is like another life, but i really suggest not to contact her, you guys broke up for a reason
    if you got back again it will add more pain to you too, she is engaged already and maybe she had done a mistake by contacting you on fb, just forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I dated a girl for 7 years and we wanted to get married. However due to parental pressures we had to break up and she got engaged to some other guy. Since then i decided not to talk to her and even she didn't try contacting me. Last year, i cleared my CA Finals and she congratulated me through FB though we are not friends on any portal what so ever. Now its her birthday today and the problem is I am constantly thinking of messaging her. The problem is i still have not been able to move on and miss her like crazy and though wishing her would be entirely formal but i am scared if she replies or asks me anything i might break down or act weird. However it is also necessary for me to get a closure on her so that i can concentrate on other relationships as well. I am not able to decide whether should i wish her or not?

Its a closed account. No use of making a contact again. If will lead to awkwardness.

Banned Major General

Once an ex always an ex.

Meant to be told only TATA BYE BYE that too from a distance of minimum 50 feet!

She may be your ex and I understand it is difficult for you.But had she thought the same way you have been thinking would she wish you for your success in CA. Why are you making it such a big issue?........ just behave casually and wish her the way like how you would wish any other friend on FB.....don't make it a big deal.....

Cheers and Best Wishes
    Wenever you miss sumone dont close your eyes to get der image into your head . . Jus pick da damn phone and cal dem . . .

hey, u r not able to move on and going to sink in guilt for whole life ..... u have lost ur love due to ur weakness, be a man get her back...... dont cry like a dumbo sitting on couch.... what happiness in being a CA and earn a lot if u dont have ur loved one..... BE A MAN buddy

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

I know that you will probably not heed this advice- but no, you should not re-start the chapter again. It's ended- she's moved on. You'll end up messing things up for yourself, badly.

the game is over my friend no need to press the start button....

New Born

I don't think you're restarting anything by wishing her on her on her birthday.To me there is nothing wrong.Wish her like a casual friend.