Thread: pregnancy related

Default pregnancy related

Hello Mam,
    I am married since last 27 months. My wife got last period on 2nd of Jan (Starting day)> then a month later she waited for her periods but it was more then 6 days of her due date she havent received periods. But got minor brown bleeding. For confirmation she did pregnancy test at home and it showed +ve. We both were very happy with this. But soon in evening she got some bleeding which made us worried. Again next morning she re-checked through home pregnancy test kit which also showed the same result (+ve).
    As this is first child of her. We are very much worried whether to tell our parents or not. Is some bleeding normal in pregnancy?

Please let me know some precautions and care which I should take for my wife. As we want healthy pregnancy by keeping my wife tensed free.

Home pregnancy tests ain't always accurate, i understand your worries and you don't have to tell parents you are supposed to head to a gynecologist.

Quote Originally Posted by srahul86 View Post
    Hello Mam,
    I am married since last 27 months. My wife got last period on 2nd of Jan (Starting day)> then a month later she waited for her periods but it was more then 6 days of her due date she havent received periods. But got minor brown bleeding. For confirmation she did pregnancy test at home and it showed +ve. We both were very happy with this. But soon in evening she got some bleeding which made us worried. Again next morning she re-checked through home pregnancy test kit which also showed the same result (+ve).
    As this is first child of her. We are very much worried whether to tell our parents or not. Is some bleeding normal in pregnancy?

Please let me know some precautions and care which I should take for my wife. As we want healthy pregnancy by keeping my wife tensed free.

Go to a doctor to confirm pregnancy. You guys should have gone to the doctor when you found the +ve results on the pregnancy test.. just for checking everything is fine and healthy.