Thread: future problem...!!

Unregistered

Exclamation future problem...!!

Hi once again..i need a help a from you..i am in a love with a girl for about 15 month and we both love each other very much. and more over our relation went to a much extent except..intercourse..we had done all d other physical stuff...and suddenly one day i realise that we have got no future..due to family prob..her family is reach and mine not so and oreover when i told she even excepted..it there is a possibility of bright future if i study well and shine and earn imore money i guess...wha do you suggest..mam..??? but the thing is that i am afraid to promise her that i will shine in future because..looking at my past graph of my studies..i am not so good..so i lost the trust from myself that i could do better....and thus i have decided to leave her cause i am a bit different from other..i don't want to play with her life..and future..so is a right decision taken by me or not..another thing after leaving her i am not able to stay without her and ..since we had cross some of the limits..like we had gone to physical so its like not possible for me to stay without her and those stuff...so i had told her to fell in love with some other guy..of her class whom she knew from the very childhood..and even she is close to him as a friend ..and moreover he always says to her in a joke that he loves her ..so i told her to give a step from her side to....so that i can stop myself from doing all those nonsense stuff and forget her ...fully...but i have decided to stay as a friend by her side till her death...so all the things that i told..am i doing it right ..or i am very foolish guy...''PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT SHOULD I BE DOING AND MOREOVER ....THE STEPS THAT I TOOK IS IT RIGHT OR NOT..??'' LEASE PLEASE PLEASE....!!!!

I am sorry i am bit confused, you're saying that a friend of yours both has a crush on her so
    you freed the way to him so she can get over you and so do you?

Money isn't everything but i think that still the mentality of the cults play a big rules in India.

Did you share your fears with her? How old are you and if you're saying that you want her that bad
    and the only chance to get her is to be excelled in your studies to have a good future, why don't
    you focus on your studies then? Plus you don't have to to put your all dreams and hopes on someone
    just do the things you do for yourself.

Do you have any idea about her family opinion about your relationship?

~Try to be more clear, we want to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi once again..i need a help a from you..i am in a love with a girl for about 15 month and we both love each other very much. and more over our relation went to a much extent except..intercourse..we had done all d other physical stuff...and suddenly one day i realise that we have got no future..due to family prob..her family is reach and mine not so and oreover when i told she even excepted..it there is a possibility of bright future if i study well and shine and earn imore money i guess...wha do you suggest..mam..??? but the thing is that i am afraid to promise her that i will shine in future because..looking at my past graph of my studies..i am not so good..so i lost the trust from myself that i could do better....and thus i have decided to leave her cause i am a bit different from other..i don't want to play with her life..and future..so is a right decision taken by me or not..another thing after leaving her i am not able to stay without her and ..since we had cross some of the limits..like we had gone to physical so its like not possible for me to stay without her and those stuff...so i had told her to fell in love with some other guy..of her class whom she knew from the very childhood..and even she is close to him as a friend ..and moreover he always says to her in a joke that he loves her ..so i told her to give a step from her side to....so that i can stop myself from doing all those nonsense stuff and forget her ...fully...but i have decided to stay as a friend by her side till her death...so all the things that i told..am i doing it right ..or i am very foolish guy...''PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT SHOULD I BE DOING AND MOREOVER ....THE STEPS THAT I TOOK IS IT RIGHT OR NOT..??'' LEASE PLEASE PLEASE....!!!!

You seem immature and young if I may add. So, better concentrate on your studies instead of focusing your attention on making life-long promises.

A person's fortune cannot be judged by any form of present circumstances he/she may be in, so we cannot predict about whether your future will be 'rich' or 'poor'.

its not necessary that one has to be masters or phd to become rich....there are other ways....remember hard work dedication and good intentions are some of the factors which might change your future...you can start a business....involve one or two people whom you can trust..with the budget available see what can be done...business doesn't mean you have to go for a ferrari showroom...many things can be started on small scale and with the passage of time it can turn out to be a good fortune....patience will be the main key to your success...you can't become rich overnight....good luck

as far as love is concerned when a person loves someone he can't even think of doing any of the nonsense stuff....cheers....

Hope Springs Eternal.... Brigadier General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Even if you are not as rich as her family, if you have a good job, her family can think about her marriage with you. What step you took was an immature one. You didnt even try to work and get a good job and this shows your lack of confidence. Dont lose hope and see if you can still get her back. If you can, then good for you; work hard and it will definitely pay off and you will get a good job. If you cant, then forget her and take a lesson from this and work hard.
    Communist until you get rich
    Feminist
    until you get married
    Atheist
    until the plane starts falling