Thread: what to do ?

confusedmess

Default what to do ?

hi .. i don't really know how to ask or what to say ...

i m newly married and the problem is that i married my husband in a confusing situation,where i didn't even know who he was or is a few days before marriage and my mother didn't know i was married until after a whole month of me being married.
    in fact i had a boyfriend and i wanted to marry him, argued with my mother and even left my house, i married without thinking twice and without knowing him the problem is that even thou i'm married i still love my ex and i cant stop my self from talking to him , i v tried diverting my mind by working, staying away from him as much as possible but still i end up contacting him one way or another. i feel bad cuz i left him and married a stranger where as i could of done that with him (my mother didn't know about my marriage), my husband knows about my ex and that i loved him a few days of marring my husband bu he didn't want to know, i still talk to my ex through Facebook day in and day out, i feel bad cuz i'm cheating my husband by talking to him and i'm breaking his trust even though i don't talk dirty or bad with my ex just as Friends.... but i cant stop my self from talking to him, i don't know what to do ... the more i try staying away from my ex the more i want to talk to him.
    help help help ....

You have two options, either divorcing your current husband and get back with your ex and talk to your mother about the rushing decision you made by marrying your husband and ask for her full support in your other relationship, or you just accept and respect the fact that you're married, if you can't stop talking to him you might lose control over other things towards him with time, stay away from the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by confusedmess View Post
    hi .. i don't really know how to ask or what to say ...

i m newly married and the problem is that i married my husband in a confusing situation,where i didn't even know who he was or is a few days before marriage and my mother didn't know i was married until after a whole month of me being married.
    in fact i had a boyfriend and i wanted to marry him, argued with my mother and even left my house, i married without thinking twice and without knowing him the problem is that even thou i'm married i still love my ex and i cant stop my self from talking to him , i v tried diverting my mind by working, staying away from him as much as possible but still i end up contacting him one way or another. i feel bad cuz i left him and married a stranger where as i could of done that with him (my mother didn't know about my marriage), my husband knows about my ex and that i loved him a few days of marring my husband bu he didn't want to know, i still talk to my ex through Facebook day in and day out, i feel bad cuz i'm cheating my husband by talking to him and i'm breaking his trust even though i don't talk dirty or bad with my ex just as Friends.... but i cant stop my self from talking to him, i don't know what to do ... the more i try staying away from my ex the more i want to talk to him.
    help help help ....

Don't play with fire. This will burn three of you.

First decide what you want. If you want your ex, then get a divorce, Please be kind to your husband, he doesn't deserve this cheating. If you want to leave your ex, then you cut off the communication completely. Start with changing the phone number, disabling your FB profile and so on...I know you tried it and couldn't really do it but you need to try again until you are there.

radiant light ! Captain ariesgirl's Avatar

if you can't stay away from your ex,divorce your husband..never cheat..

you don't have any will of your own....thats the problem....you need to sort out your will power....once that is done everything will be fine

Banned Major General

All above think good of you.

To do good. To you.

But what's your stand?

Tell that and I'll guide you into peaceful life!

:,deal:

You have shot to your own foot. What's worse you are still holding the loaded gun! and now you are playing with lives.
    Your husband married you in spite of your past and if he still loves you than it would be cruel to desert him. It would be nice to realize your mistake, be grounded and accept the reality that fate has resigned upon you.

Above all sort yourself out first!

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Hii!!!

dear Girl u seem to be confused about everything & have doubts. Stop being fickle minded... be determined.. alwasy think before u decide something... & think well & decide & then be firm on your decision... now that u are married... try to avoid talking to your ex. be nice to your mom.. & loyal to your husband..

all the best.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

New Born

This is the problem with you girls, You end up marrying someone when you are serious with someone else .. just becoz you dont know what you are doing and you are confused. Later on repent your decision.
    You are in a path where you might be destroying 2 lives in the process including urself. Its best for you to follow the path that you already decided..