Thread: Extreme difficulties in love life

Unregistered

Default Extreme difficulties in love life

I am going through some horrible time. I have been into this relationship with my bf since more than 5 years. Off late i mean since past 1 year i am being heavily neglected. We were into a long distance relationship for more then 2 years. but now i have taken transfer to his city in august 2012. we both did our MBA together. maam i am being heavily neglected.
    he has his new set of friends and i accepted it.but i am not in any of his fun plans neither for an outing nor for a dinner nor for a movie. i mean even when we were into a long distance relationship whenever i went to his city he did not had time and he never took off from office when i was in his city. there were times when i saw his face for only 4 hours during my stay for 2 days as he was busy .and now since i have come here again and settled here he has no time

height was my birthday on 14th feb when he did not make me any surprises, no party , nothing, i waited till 12 am on 14th that he will do something now now now.. but nothing happened. i got a plain normal gift a rose and a card which hurted me, i said spent some time with me , dont give me gifts. he said he has no time.

i agree in corporate life ppl dont have time but on Sundays or at least alternate sundays he can give me time or when he is out with his friends i can also accopmany him. i say to him to come online for video chat on skype and he always says no . he is non responsive but remains highly committed for marriage with me .

I am sorry to say that he does not love you, he wants to break up with you but he does not have the balls to do it so he is waiting until you yourself get tired of his immature acts and cut it all.

You do yourself a favor and stay away from him, he has no time for you and you ain't married yet, how come will he be committed in the marriage then? His loss it seems, you deserve better. All the best dear.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am going through some horrible time. I have been into this relationship with my bf since more than 5 years. Off late i mean since past 1 year i am being heavily neglected. We were into a long distance relationship for more then 2 years. but now i have taken transfer to his city in august 2012. we both did our MBA together. maam i am being heavily neglected.
    he has his new set of friends and i accepted it.but i am not in any of his fun plans neither for an outing nor for a dinner nor for a movie. i mean even when we were into a long distance relationship whenever i went to his city he did not had time and he never took off from office when i was in his city. there were times when i saw his face for only 4 hours during my stay for 2 days as he was busy .and now since i have come here again and settled here he has no time

height was my birthday on 14th feb when he did not make me any surprises, no party , nothing, i waited till 12 am on 14th that he will do something now now now.. but nothing happened. i got a plain normal gift a rose and a card which hurted me, i said spent some time with me , dont give me gifts. he said he has no time.

i agree in corporate life ppl dont have time but on Sundays or at least alternate sundays he can give me time or when he is out with his friends i can also accopmany him. i say to him to come online for video chat on skype and he always says no . he is non responsive but remains highly committed for marriage with me .

If you are not satisfied with him and want something more like attention etc, then tell him that. If he is not upto your expectations, then leave him.
    We don't know the other side of the story. Maybe he loves you, but again that's how he is. Some guys are not very romantic and are 'to the point' kinda people. Mostly they are single till they find a girl who is OK with them being like that. Do you want to be that girl for him? If you are not ready to be that, then move on.

instead of telling us,tell him what you exactly want..ask him if he loves you or not..and one more thing,you were saying that he dint gift you anything..just gave a rose and a card only..you should have remembered the quote : never ever expect anything from anyone..expectations always hurts..

well you can do the same stuff...start ignoring...form a group of friends or if you have already one then start spending time with them...movies club bar disco socializing....even if you visit his city don't bother to tell him you were there....see the reaction..if he reacts then simply ask him now how it feels and if there is no words from his side then sorry to say its a goodbye...

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Well, things are not nice between you two and your bf is not doing anything from his side to make it work. Apart from that, you being away from him may increase your problems. But I find it quite baseless that your bf had no time, even on your b'day - either he is one hell of a workaholic or he has someone else in his life and he wants to break up with you. Did you ever tell him about your feelings? Tell him the things which you have told us and then see how he reacts. If he still remains passive, dump him and move on.
    Fight your Fears and you will be in Battle Forever
    Control your Fears and you will be Free Forever

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

dear you dont hold importance in his life thats it. if you were important to him he would have missed you or need you. this is a dangerous sign as often it may be accompanied with different meanings.. sometimes boys behave like this because they have another person. sometimes it means he is someone who give external life more importance than wife, which is a painful life for any girl.
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

Banned Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Highly committed to marriage with you!

Wola.

Hoe wonderful to have a guy to be committed like this?

Absolutely fantastic with 5 star ratings!

Everyone needs his or her own space!

Give him the space which is required.

Lower your expectations.

All will fall in place at the right time!!!