Thread: Almost committed suicide yesterday !!!

Unregistered

Default Almost committed suicide yesterday !!!

Sorry guys i am ashamed of myself with this act .... but yes i was going to suicide yesterday ..!!!
    i am male 21 staying in saudi arabia since 2 months away from my gf to make my career asap for her ... being away from her is very difficult for ... we fight alot but in the end everything is fine between us ... she is very understanding and always helps me ...
    problem was staying here is very difficult ... life is very difficult over here .. i am from mumbai and yea after staying in mumbai its very difficult to b here ... but yes i am doing it for our future ... ..problem is since i am here staying with my , my dad was not being nice to me ... i used to b constantly on phone to chat with here every time 1 get to ... so my dad used to yell at me ... twice he said dont waste my money stop studying and find a job .... it hurt me alot but i knw he is telling me for my good becz i use my phone alot ... i love my gf alot and thats y i want to b in touch with her every minute i get ....
    3 days back had a fight with my brother .... 2 days back argument with dad and then yesterday with my gf ... my gf likes to flirt at start i said i dnt hav problm but then i thot she stopped .... yesterday she uploaded some piks and his friend commented hawt !! to which she replied thanku with a kiss... i was pissed off with that ...she used to tell me that dnt comment kisses n all on facebook her relatives will se and then she did this ... was i right to shout on her ?? also becz of her bad network it added to the fight becz she was not replyoing to my msgs but was commenting d liking piks ... i was really very depressed n sad .. i felt like ending myself ... i called her told her that i am ending myself no 1 likes me .. u wnt b happy with me i am possessive ... i cant hurt u more ... n i told her i am ending myself ..she cried alot but i didnt listen ... i was out of my mind ... being scared she told her mother .. i spoke to her mother crying !! then i called my mom n i told her m ending myself ... she called dad and then i spoke to dad and told her abt problems i had with him ... he was making my stay here difficult and then everything was good ..
    now problem is with this behaviour how will a mother give her daughter to me ?? i am very weak by nature and i cry for small things like a kid .... how do i overcome this weakness ??? and now wht do i do ?? i want to marry her ... we love each other alot ... m scared her parents wont allow her to marry a guys like me ... all this happened becz of my depression my weak nature and she knows that but will her parents understand this ?? i am cursing myself y i did all this :'(
    i am in depression please help me ....
    Last edited by Preeto Maam; 17-02-2013 at 04:15 PM.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!
    See, the thing is that you are away from home and probably missing home and everyone there- Gf included. But, you know, life dictates that we all have to move out of our comfort zones and make a living for ourselves. Our parents tend to treat us like children even when we prove time and again, that we are not- so its not nice to punish them by saying that you will end your life, is it? Nor is it fair to your GF, who is a person in her own right and its not possible that she moulds herself to be EXACTLY what you want her to be.
    You need to get your act together- and learn a lesson from this. I can see that you are probably embarrassed by what you have done and by your extreme reaction. that's OK- let it be a part of your learning process- and an impetus for you to grow up.
    Happens to all of us- we are better people if we learn from our mistakes and don't repeat them.

The thing is you went too far and fired all the bullets you had....now its their turn...you can only pray....

chirpy angel Captain barbiedoll's Avatar

Take a deep breath my friend!

To err is human. You are just 21. As age passes by, life teaches you perseverance, endurance and emotional maturity.

First and foremost, give yourself a break from the thoughts of your gf and her family. If you love her truly, have faith in her and dont be after her single move bothering her as well as yourself. Given your age, I assume that she might be also quite young and trust me as your love starts to age, she will also become more matured,understanding and act accordingly.

Its natural for parents of young son to be worried over his settlement. As your dad suggests, finish off your studies first and secure a job for yourself. This not only makes your parents but also your girl and her family feel proud of you and your achievements. Financial independence will instill confidence in you to face your family and also to ask for your girl's hand from her parents.

Be brave and give yourself sometime. You will surely emerge as winner .
    Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow ye diet

New Born

Try to socialize. Read "inspirational & spiritual books" as books will always remain a man's best friend.

Try talking with ur father & family members as they are the 1 who'll be standing by ur side always.

U r in a new place try exploring it & make u r career first. Bcoz if ur career is ruined ur whole life'll be ruined.

U r at a very tender age i.e. teenage. This is the perfect age to hone ur skills & learn new ones; which will help u in ur later ages.

By the way girls like men who've wisdom & experience. So, try become some1 alike.

Don't try killing urself. Life is far more beautiful than a girl. Live it... Enjoy it!

Lastly, have patience. Keep faith on God, ur parents & urself. This time will pass...

Good Luck & Happy Living!

Love in early 20s is a dangerous thing, especially for guys who are not so strong emotionally. The above replies are enough for now.

Concentrate on ur career bro.............once u give importance to ur career, things will fall in place........plz dont do this again.......life is not abt gf n all.......be mature..........
    Can't imagine cricket without sachin

I see no problems here and no reason to commit suicide. Thing is that u r a pampered child and when u moved out of ur comfort zone, u a baffled with ur situation. Yup ur pops is right, there is no reason to speak so many times on ur phone. U can use internet for the same. Tell me one thing do u express ur copyright on everything what ur gf has. Stop being kiddish, u have not seen the real mean world and u r starting to commit suicide. Be mature face ur problem face to face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry guys i am ashamed of myself with this act .... but yes i was going to suicide yesterday ..!!!
    i am male 21 staying in saudi arabia since 2 months away from my gf to make my career asap for her ... being away from her is very difficult for ... we fight alot but in the end everything is fine between us ... she is very understanding and always helps me ...
    problem was staying here is very difficult ... life is very difficult over here .. i am from mumbai and yea after staying in mumbai its very difficult to b here ... but yes i am doing it for our future ... ..problem is since i am here staying with my , my dad was not being nice to me ... i used to b constantly on phone to chat with here every time 1 get to ... so my dad used to yell at me ... twice he said dont waste my money stop studying and find a job .... it hurt me alot but i knw he is telling me for my good becz i use my phone alot ... i love my gf alot and thats y i want to b in touch with her every minute i get ....
    3 days back had a fight with my brother .... 2 days back argument with dad and then yesterday with my gf ... my gf likes to flirt at start i said i dnt hav problm but then i thot she stopped .... yesterday she uploaded some piks and his friend commented hawt !! to which she replied thanku with a kiss... i was pissed off with that ...she used to tell me that dnt comment kisses n all on facebook her relatives will se and then she did this ... was i right to shout on her ?? also becz of her bad network it added to the fight becz she was not replyoing to my msgs but was commenting d liking piks ... i was really very depressed n sad .. i felt like ending myself ... i called her told her that i am ending myself no 1 likes me .. u wnt b happy with me i am possessive ... i cant hurt u more ... n i told her i am ending myself ..she cried alot but i didnt listen ... i was out of my mind ... being scared she told her mother .. i spoke to her mother crying !! then i called my mom n i told her m ending myself ... she called dad and then i spoke to dad and told her abt problems i had with him ... he was making my stay here difficult and then everything was good ..
    now problem is with this behaviour how will a mother give her daughter to me ?? i am very weak by nature and i cry for small things like a kid .... how do i overcome this weakness ??? and now wht do i do ?? i want to marry her ... we love each other alot ... m scared her parents wont allow her to marry a guys like me ... all this happened becz of my depression my weak nature and she knows that but will her parents understand this ?? i am cursing myself y i did all this :'(
    i am in depression please help me ....

Don't lose your confidence that you've sliped. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again...
    You know what they say "what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger"...

New Born

Just another face of life bro .... live on .. be strong .... down the line you will laugh at this phase .... everyone has been through one

SB King Field Marshal

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Pathan View Post
    The thing is you went too far and fired all the bullets you had....now its their turn...you can only pray....
    what else can we expect from an Inspector