Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World's ten politicians involved in sex scandals

Sa'aB™ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

Default World's ten politicians involved in sex scandals

World's ten politicians involved in sex scandals

What goes on behind the nocturnal doors is not really anyone else's deal but when it involves people who run and head a nation it becomes everyone's business.

Politics and sex have become true companions of each other over past few decades.

Many powerful nations have borne great leaders and to everyone's surprise lot of them have been involved in major sex scandals.
    It's a beautiful day, the sun is shining, I feel good, and no one's gonna stop me now

1. Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky: The extra-marital affair between former US president Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky came to be known with various names such as Monicagate, Lewinskygate, *******gate, Tailgate and any more. The illicit relationship between Clinton and 22-year Lewinsky, who was an intern at the White House led to arraignment of Bill Clinton in 1998. In the year 1995, Monica Lewinsky started working at the White House as an intern. She was employed when Clinton was the president and they both developed personal relationship. The details of their illegitimate relationship were revealed by Lewinsky herself to her friends and Defence Department worker Linda Tripp, who also recorded Lewinsky's confession over the phone. In 1998, when Linda came across the fact that Lewinsky had denied all the allegations of any intimate relationship with Clinton, Linda gave the recorded tapes to Kenneth Starr, the independent Counsel who was also investigating Clinton's involvement in other scandals. Clinton kept denying the allegations and gave statements like "there is not a sexual relationship, an improper sexual relationship or any other kind of improper relationship." Clinton's wife, Hilary Clinton stood by her husband all through the trail and in a conference said ``The great story here for anybody willing to find it and write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president." Eventually, after a large hue and cry in the media about Clinton's involvement, in 1998 he admitted of having physical relationships with Lewinsky. His confession was recorded over national television. He underwent a 21-day trial in the Senate and after the trial voting took place in which 10 democrats voted for Clinton not being guilty and 5 democrats made him guilty of the offence. Hence, Clinton continued to serve as the President.
    It's a beautiful day, the sun is shining, I feel good, and no one's gonna stop me now

2. John F Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe: Kennedy who was the 35th president of USA is still regarded as the most charismatic president US has seen. His charm was such that he could magnetize women very convincingly. His extra-marital affair list consists of 6 ladies, Marilyn Monroe, Gunilla von Post, Judith Campbell, Mary Pinchot Meyer, Marlene Dietrich, and Mimi Alford. The American model, actress and singer Marilyn Monroe was speculated have shared an intimate relation with Kennedy. Their fervent and zealous affair was very evident at Kennedy's birthday party in 1992 where Monoroe was seen celebrating with full zeal and enthusiasm. Monroe affair was not only restricted to John Kennedy. It was also speculated that she was also sharing intimate moments with Attorney-General Robert Kennedy, John Kennedy's brother. But her loyalty was said to be with John Kennedy as she saw power and opportunity of becoming the first lady. When both Kennedys unexpectedly withdrew all the links with Monroe, she was broken and was feared to unleash the illicit relationships. She died mysteriously in 1962 and her death pointed fingers at Kennedy family. Her revelation about the intimacy which she shared Kennedy brothers is believed to have harmed the name of the Kenneddys.

3. Yury Skuratov: In 1999, footage was aired on Russian television with a man in bed with two ladies who later turned out to be prostitutes. The man was speculated to be then Prosecutor General of Russia, Yury Skuratov. This was the first ever political sex scandal which Russia came across. Before the airing of the video Skuratov had established an anti-corruption effort against few public figures. Skuratov denied of any such event taking place and claimed the video to be morphed. But he was highly criticized by people including the then Russian president, Boris Yeltsin. Skuratov's presence in the video was never clear and concrete yet he was terminated.

4. Eliot Spitzer: The Governor of New York state, Eliot Spitzer was famous for raising his voice against corruption and was also known as Mr. Clean only till his involvement in the high-priced prostitution business which gave him the name Client Number 9. An ironical situation was created when a man who was out and out against prostitution business himself became a call girl client. It all came into limelight in the year 2008 when Spitzer arranged a meeting with a prostitute in a Washington hotel. The prostitution ring called the Emprors VIP club sent prostitutes to clients. They sending more than 50 prostitutes to rich clients and Spitzer being one of their very loyal customer. He was also speculated to be one of those clients who was even ready to shell out as much as $1,000 to $ 5,500 per hour for the services. Eventually, after few court trails Spitzer resigned from Governor's office saying "over the course of my public life, I have insisted — I believe correctly — that people take responsibility for their conduct. I can and will ask no less of myself. For this reason, I am resigning from the office of governor."

5. Moshe Katsav: The former Israeli president Moshe Katsav once complained Attorney General of being harassed by a female employee. But later investigations revealed that the woman was allegedly raped by the president. Once this case was publicized, few more cases of sexual harassment by president came up making the total number of women sexually harassed to 10. Kastav repeatedly claimed of being falling into a trap. But his claims were rubbished by the Attorney General. Kastav had enjoyed a clean career without any involvement in any scandals. But this scandal brought down Kastav's image to the level that he had to quit President's office. Fearing 16years of imprisonment for rape which was carried in Israeli law, Kastav confessed sexual harassment in two cases. He stepped down in the year 2007.

6. Jerry Springer: A raid on a brothel in the city brought a huge swirl of revelations on Jerry Springer's peaceful career. He was serving in Cincinnati's city council when the raid took place and a cheque written for a prostitute was discovered. Springer confessed his involvement and resigned from the post. His honesty and candidness was highly realized and appreciated by the public and he was re-elected to his seat in 1975 and became Mayor of the city in 1979.

7. James McGreevey: The only open gay governor till date, this scandal became one of a kind. New Jersey governor James McGreevey was revealed to be gay and have an affair with another man. This came out in public when Golan Cipel, McGeevey's security assistant was about to file a sexual harassment suit against him. McGreevey had appointed Cipal as his lead security advisor for the security of his native country in 2002. Speculations found a room when Cipal's pay was way higher than his qualification and he being an Israeli citizen got a clearance for admission into federal security forces. Cipel resigned in 2002 after allegations of having an affait with McGreevey and being a gay. McGreevey later divorced his wife and had to quit office.

8. François Mitterrand: The 21st president of French republic was involved in numerous scandals out of which having an extramarital affair with a mistress was the grimmest one. Mitterrand was believed to have many adulterous affairs. One of his affairs even fetched him a daughter. His long relationship with his mistress Anne Pingeot had borne him a daughter for which Mitterrand sought secrecy. But the secret could not be kept for long. His daughter from Anne couldn't call her father in public and could not meet him openly. He was married with two children and was leading a dual life. He had to arrange for a house for Anne in Paris. News of his 20-year old daughter was reveled in public when Mitterrand was no more the president and his daughter was no younger enough to keep her parentage a secret.

9. Canaan Banana: The first president of Zimbabwe was famous for his methodist way of ruling only till he was booked under charges of sodomy. He was under allegations of misusing his power as a president and forcibly making many men to accept his sexual acts. He was booked under 11 charges. He refuted all allegations stating that these allegations were ``pathological lies'' and were made to destroy his political career. He left for South Africa fearing a murder planned by Robert Mugabe. He later came back on Nelson Mandela's persuasion to face the trail. He was termed with 10 years in jail, 9 years suspended in the year 1999. But he served the sentence for 6 months in jail and came out in 2001.

10. Sir Billy Snedden: Not just an Australian politician representing the Liberal Party, his political career held numerous other posts. He served as Minister of Immigration, Attorney General, Treasurer, speaker of the house and was just a heart beat away from becoming the prime minister. But his fame was all sent to ruins on that fateful night when he died a mysterious death. On June 27, 1987 after attending an official party he went to a nearby hotel where later his naked body was found with a used condom. His heart problems triggered his death. It was believed that while having sex he caught a cardiac arrest and died. His female partner that night flew away to avoid the controversy but later it was reveled that the female was not only many years younger to him but was also none other than Snedden's son's ex-girlfriend.

Do you like it?

!! PostMaster !! Field Marshal passion_unlimitedd's Avatar

Sharm ki baat hai yeh top ten me apna koi nehi
    Play To Win or Don't Play At All
    Always Expect The Unexpected

|| Villain || Colonel Albert Pinto's Avatar

Hamare Indian Neta toh inse bhi aage hai........

Jaise chaandni ke bina chaand adhura hai.... vaise N D Tiwari ke bina yeh thread adhura hai..... DC ji update karo.....
    You can take out an Indian from India...
    But its impossible take out India from an Indian

|| Villain || Colonel Albert Pinto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by passion_unlimitedd View Post
    Sharm ki baat hai yeh top ten me apna koi nehi

Apne hai....... par bahuth se baathein logo ke saamne nahi aathi....... Ya fir sab ko patha hotha hai lekin koi bolna nahi chaahtha..........
    You can take out an Indian from India...
    But its impossible take out India from an Indian