Thread: Marriage

Rajvi

Default Marriage

Its my love marriage and m not having gud terms with my inlaws and due to some serious matter me and my hubby left our home and now stayin at my hubbys mamas place ....now I am in trouble as I dont know how to convince my father as he think that we shud not live to others place and I knw he wont understand the problems I had face wid my inlaws

What does the word mamas mean?

Please tell us in details so we can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajvi View Post
    Its my love marriage and m not having gud terms with my inlaws and due to some serious matter me and my hubby left our home and now stayin at my hubbys mamas place ....now I am in trouble as I dont know how to convince my father as he think that we shud not live to others place and I knw he wont understand the problems I had face wid my inlaws

OK if you are not in good terms with your in laws and have moved out, why can't you explain to your father? Also, why would you love at your husband's maternal uncle's place? Why can't you have a place of your own? Nobody would like to see their children depending on someone else for such things..it is a simple matter and can be sorted out by talking to your father.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

First try solving the problems you are having by talking to your in-laws. If that doesnt work, move out and live at a place of your own. Also, explain the situation to your father, though his involvement in this is optional.
    Fight your Fears and you will be in Battle Forever
    Control your Fears and you will be Free Forever

Banned Major General

Thinking about what father thinks is the beginning of the problem!

Now your family consist of husband and his parents!

Not your father and you!

Little adjust, simple!