Thread: Relationship trouble

Unregistered

Question Relationship trouble

Hello Everyone,

I have been reading this forum for a long time.. I like the way people reply in their advise.. Its quite useful.. I also faced few problems mentioned in thread and it did help.. Thanks a lot it.. I am stuck with very difficult problem in life at present and want advise on it..

I am 22 yr boy in love with same age girl. We have been in relationship for 4 yrs now. I always have been a career oriented guy. We both are very happy with each other. I happened to go US for one year for studies. Still, the spice in relationship for perfect. We used to talk everyday on calls and video calls. We rarely had fight with each other for 4 years. Only one thing my girl complained to me was she said yes to me very soon. She likes freedom and wanted to stay single and enjoy life more. I think it was my mistake I proposed her when she was just 18 yr old and she said yes. It was too young age for both to fell in love. But, it never created problem during 4 yr of relationship. She is very beautiful girl and am average looking boy.

After I returned from US, she confessed to me that she felt attracted to another boy in my absence. I took it positively and supported her feelings. She was guilty on attraction and said she still loves me and it was just attraction and she will get over it. I never forced her and slowly things got normal. She forgot about that boy. She joined a job in Delhi and was living in company quarters. Couple of weeks after joining she again confessed to that she feel attracted to another boy in office but feeling is temporary and she will get over it. I got bit worried at this point. I took this opportunity and discussed why this happening. She confessed to me she never felt attracted to me but also she loved me because she wont get such loving person in life. Moreover she is little superstitious, as one "baba" (astrologer) told her she is not heading in correct way in life. She regrets taking decision on me soon.

As result she requested me to take temperory break up for sometime so that she can feel love and attraction to me. Its been over a week now we havent talked. She just texts me that she misses me but wen i try to talk she never responds properly and says she enjoying life as single and want more freedom. Till date I havent forced on her for anything. But problem is I am very much used to her. I have considered her as life partner. Its difficult to spend a day without her.

I am confused that she puts two contradictory things together that she loves also and doesnt feel attracted. I deep inside heart understand her problem. But brain doesnt understand it. Fights have increased now like nothing. I dnt wana see end of such a beautiful journey. I need advise how to stable such a situation. I can't see her sad and also can't bear pain caused by her.

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel complete_man's Avatar

Sorry for breaking the news buddy, but this girl wants a break up.. She isnt interested in you anymore and giving hints for u to leave.. The sooner u realise this, the better for you.
    I have a dream..

she is honest atleast..give her some time..she'll get back to you soon..be hopeful..

Dear sad romeo your love story has an end...unfortunately.....it will be better if you get off the car before she asks you to or even someone else comes and opens the door...

She is confused and there is nothing you can do. Just wait and watch. If she doesn't come back, then you just need to take a chill pill and find the next one. Happy loving.

Hope Springs Eternal.... Brigadier General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I have been reading this forum for a long time.. I like the way people reply in their advise.. Its quite useful.. I also faced few problems mentioned in thread and it did help.. Thanks a lot it.. I am stuck with very difficult problem in life at present and want advise on it..

I am 22 yr boy in love with same age girl. We have been in relationship for 4 yrs now. I always have been a career oriented guy. We both are very happy with each other. I happened to go US for one year for studies. Still, the spice in relationship for perfect. We used to talk everyday on calls and video calls. We rarely had fight with each other for 4 years. Only one thing my girl complained to me was she said yes to me very soon. She likes freedom and wanted to stay single and enjoy life more. I think it was my mistake I proposed her when she was just 18 yr old and she said yes. It was too young age for both to fell in love. But, it never created problem during 4 yr of relationship. She is very beautiful girl and am average looking boy.

After I returned from US, she confessed to me that she felt attracted to another boy in my absence. I took it positively and supported her feelings. She was guilty on attraction and said she still loves me and it was just attraction and she will get over it. I never forced her and slowly things got normal. She forgot about that boy. She joined a job in Delhi and was living in company quarters. Couple of weeks after joining she again confessed to that she feel attracted to another boy in office but feeling is temporary and she will get over it. I got bit worried at this point. I took this opportunity and discussed why this happening. She confessed to me she never felt attracted to me but also she loved me because she wont get such loving person in life. Moreover she is little superstitious, as one "baba" (astrologer) told her she is not heading in correct way in life. She regrets taking decision on me soon.

As result she requested me to take temperory break up for sometime so that she can feel love and attraction to me. Its been over a week now we havent talked. She just texts me that she misses me but wen i try to talk she never responds properly and says she enjoying life as single and want more freedom. Till date I havent forced on her for anything. But problem is I am very much used to her. I have considered her as life partner. Its difficult to spend a day without her.

I am confused that she puts two contradictory things together that she loves also and doesnt feel attracted. I deep inside heart understand her problem. But brain doesnt understand it. Fights have increased now like nothing. I dnt wana see end of such a beautiful journey. I need advise how to stable such a situation. I can't see her sad and also can't bear pain caused by her.
    It seems strange to me that your girl couldnt figure this out in 4 years whether she loves you or not. I find her arguments simply baseless and absurd. Anyways, she made it clear that she doesnt want you for now, but if she gets attracted to anyone else, she will leave you forever. Just wait and watch, but be ready for anything.
    Communist until you get rich
    Feminist
    until you get married
    Atheist
    until the plane starts falling

New Born

Thats so sad to know, how ppl can get confused on their on decisions after some time, well.... i know how hard for you to stay away after so many yrs and too when you love her.

I know , its even harder to give time to her to think abt it as it must be giving you so much stress and sleepless nights.

Its unusual for a girl to think that way after so many years, but let her take a decision here , wht if she does that after marriage it would be even more harder for you to take this.

You guys maintained this relationship for 4 yrs and now she is confused ...let her live wht she wants n you give her wht she wants from you even if its like a break .... and you too enjoy the way you want .... i know you love her and she knows, no one else would love her the way you do ... so she will be back .... she is more confused abt the looks thing.... welll ... i would say ppl should see the heart thn looks and the ppl who goes for looks hardly gets love.

So you stay cool, The good thing is that you are not doing anything wrong and let her realize her mistake.

One more thing, when such things comes in anybody's mind thn that is hard to take that out by doing anything ...so if you can just wait till she realizes that ....

May God Help you !!!