Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mom in law getting physical

Unregistered

Default Mom in law getting physical

Hi, I am priya and regular reader of this forum. I always have very satisfied solutions of given problem. Today I m here with my problem.
    Actually I m suffering with very serious problem I got married 11 months back and my husband living in abroad I was living with my in laws after marriage but due to some family problems I switched at my parentís place. My mother-in-law is a widow and when I was there she used to sleep with me. I have come to know she is getting involved in me and tried some bad things with me you can understand what I mean to say as I got it and eventually I move to my parents. Problem is that I am in this confusion should I tell my husband or not? as he loved her a lot and much close to her. If yes then how I explain him all that? Please friendsí help me out I am so worry about that matter.
    Please reply me soon. Thank you

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

That's quite a situation. But by moving out of her house, you seem to have put an end to it. Most likely, she would have also got the message. In future if such a situation arises, just say firmly to her that you are not comfortable sharing your bed with her. In fact, you can try and avoid the whole situation altogether.
    Telling your husband will weird him out totally- try handling it by yourself.

New Born

quite a wierd issue, mom in law havin lesb. potential, and that too with daughter in law, haha hard to beliv, but strange world !

SB MahaGuru Colonel

very bad situation

The Game is ON !!!! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Lesbian MIL that is the first time I have ever heard of this ......Ask your husband to call you abroad and live with him....
    Also, do you know how your husband usually reacts to such awkward situations? If you know he reacts well, then tell him. If no or you just dont know, better not to risk it. Next time you meet your MIL, just stay away from her.
    NOW YOU SEE ME
    Now you don't

whether youre husband likes it or not youve got to tell him....this will put a fear in your M-IN-law's mind that in future if she tried
    to do any nonsense stuff she may be in trouble...and tell your parents too...by doing so you'll be in a comfort zone...both your parents
    and husband will be aware of the situation regardless of their liking or disliking and if anything goes wrong in the future they can be blamed
    equally as you had warned them before...trying to handle the situation yourself may create further problems...be bold and confident no need to be afraid
    of anyone....she is just a women....good luck.....

For starters, stop sharing bed with her. If she makes other moves, don't hesitate to alert your husband.

SB ICON Lieutenant General don99's Avatar

very bad............................!!
    "Don't wait for the Perfect moment.. take the Moment and make it Perfect."

New Born

This is something which never heard. But world is full of surprises. But you know i understand her as well..she is widow. she also must be having some sexual desire. And its good that she is not going somewhere else but to you ONLY. why do not you compromise a little bit for her. Anyway, your husband is not with you. So it will be mutual benefit for you both. And there is nothing harm in it. Its safe than ******g with any c**k. Is not it?

confused soul Captain ariesgirl's Avatar

manyata
    The name says it all..!!if you can't give an advise,its ok..but never give any stupid crap like this..when you give an advise,it should be something that you too would be doing if you were in their position..may be you would be doing the above mentioned thing..but when you give advise,it should be a sensible one..

New Born

Ariesgirl,
    its none of your business what i do or i do not.. What wrong i said btw? One is widow and one's husband is not with her. So even if they make out then its gonna be good for both of them. And yes, even doing s** with opposite gender, you will feel strange ONCE..but after that all well. Same can happen here. It may satisfy both of them. And somewhere she is just helping her MIL if she do so.
    Yes, i too have kissed my friend when she was heart broken and she wanted to shoulder to cry and it just happend. But no regrets. It just helped her to forget pain. So stop acting like you do not see or check out same gender at least once.

confused soul Captain ariesgirl's Avatar

i understand what you say..but MIL and DIL..!!i don't think if somebody would go for it..how could some one feel like doing all these things with son's wife?!!one may make out with peer group..but never mother in law!

New Born

Ohh really? You mean to say she should go somewhere else? She is a widow. She must be having some urge to have it. Why not if she does it with her DIL. n its just a matter of once that she will feel awkwrd but later on it will be not a big deal. Later on she (MIL) too wont feel to continue. But for now she has to continue..or rather she must go with it.

Girls!

Guess the query asking person is indeed troubled with her MIL's approach. If she had liked to bed with her MIL, I dont think she would have ever come up with a query here.

@thread: Girl, you did the right thing by moving to your parents house. This would have given a hint to your MIL.

For sometime, try to stay away from sleeping at her place. Even if you have to visit her, if you can, avoid staying over the nights. Let your MIL know that you consider her as your own mother and respect her. Probably that should convey the message to her in an indirect way.

If she tries to repeat, inform politely to your husband. It is a serious concern and though its sensitive, you gotto bring to your husband's notice.
    Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow ye diet

New Born

yes i agree but i have given solution for her query only.

You just thinking from the point of view of DIL. why do not you understand that MIL is also a female. She s widow. She needs some physi*** satisfaction as well. I absolutely agree that this is not the way to full fill ur urge but somewhere down the line, she is expecting it from her DIL, not from a stranger. Even DIL is also living alone, so it would not be too problematic for her to have it for few days. It will vanish as some time passes. Ultimately it will strengthen relation of both with each other. And if her husband comes to know then she will definately spoil the relation of Mom Son n MIL DIL. MIL will be left with no other choice (if her son also leave her)
    Its very sensitive yet solvable problem within themselves. Go ahead DIL n just do it for your MIL.