Thread: Bollywood star wives have sound business sense

Sa'aB™ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

Default Bollywood star wives have sound business sense

Bollywood star wives have sound business sense

New delhi: We all see them often with their superstar husbands. We love to click them. We call them trophy wives. We witness them on magazine covers, read their interviews and watch them promoting products with their husbands.

But we forget that they have their separate identity and their own achievements.

Let’s have a look at the stars wives who are not just trophy wives but successful businesswomen too.
    It's a beautiful day, the sun is shining, I feel good, and no one's gonna stop me now

1.Gauri Khan-----The wife of the Badhshah of Bollywood is the co-founder of the film production and distribution company Red Chillies Entertainment with her husband Shahrukh Khan. She produced 8 film like Main Hoon Na, Om Shanti Om, and recently Student Of The Year.
    She is a successful interior designer too. Right now she is working on a project in Vadodara with her good friend Sussanne Roshan.

Gauri is the co-owner of Kolkata Knight Riders IPL franchise with Shah Rukh Khan and is the brand ambassador of the brand D’décor.
    It's a beautiful day, the sun is shining, I feel good, and no one's gonna stop me now

2.Suzanne Roshan.--- Suzanne Roshan is not just a good-looking wife of Hrithik Roshan. She is a successful interior designer too.

She owns the store ‘Suzanne Roshan's House of Design.’ She is also working on a project in Vadodara with her good friend Gauri Khan.

Recently she launched her second store ‘The Charcoal Project’. Suzanne is the daughter of film star Sanjay Khan .

3.Mehr Jesia Rampal---Mehr Jesia was a hot model during the Eighties. She is a former Miss India. She used to be one of the highest paid models in India. She jointly owns an event management company, Chasing Ganesha, with husband Arjun Rampal.

4. Adhuna Akhthar---She is the wife of Bollywood actor director Farhan Akhtar . She is a prominent name jn bollywood hairstyling business. She did a flourishing makeover in popular television serial Jassi jassi koi nhin. She was behind the famous Aamir Khan‘s look in the movie Dil Chahta Hai.
    The 44-year-old Akhtar now has 17 high-profile salons spread across India with plans to open one in Dubai.

She also hosts the television show ' Be Blunt’ on Discovery Travel & Living.

5. Twinkle Khanna-----Daughter of Rajesh Khanna and Dimple, and wife of Bollywood star Akshay Kumar , Twinkle Khanna is passionate about interior designing. She has a store named’ The White Window’ in Mumbai.

She has won the prestigious Elle Decor International Design Award.

6. Kiran Rao
    --- Aamir Khan’s wife is a director, producer and screenwriter rolled into one. She was the assistant director in the film Lagaan, Swades, We, the People and Monsoon Wedding.

She scripted and directed the film Dhobi Ghat, under Aamir Khan Productions.

7. Tanya Deol--- Bobby Deol's wife Tanya opened her own furniture and home accessories store - The Good Earth. She belongs to the big business house of Ahujas.

8. Mana Shetty
    ---- Bollywood actor Sunil Shetty's wife Mana recently entered the the interiors business with the launch of her home interiors store – R House.

She has investments in various business sectors like construction, fashion and hotels. She also runs an NGO for underprivileged kids.

teekhi jammu chilli Brigadier General arumita's Avatar

super starwives