Thread: Does he like me or not?

Unregistered

Default Does he like me or not?

I like a guy, he goes to the same temple as me and is very very shy. I always saw him stealing glances... whenever I caught him looking he would smile politely and look away... for the past few days.. we have managed to maintain some conversation... he is usually very shy and I mostly carry the conversation. He gives me good ideas on how to fix any comp related issues... I was talking to him in public and then he said he would give me some random info in private since he did not want others to know of it... He went upstairs without me and waited for me to come... there he maintained conversation and kept smiling and blushing... but till now he has not asked me for my number nor has he added me on facebook... im wondering if he is just polite or does he like me...
    If he does like me.. how do i get him to ask me out or even ask if he has a girlfriend without sounding too forward... plz help.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

For a shy guy, he seems to be doing a pretty decent job of keeping in touch with you. You have also shown that you are interested and have met privately, though briefly. There is no harm in asking him a direct question about his girlfriend status. In fact, you should, before you go ahead with this. Also, once that is clear, then there should be no hassles in your sending him an FB request.

Who do girls always want the guys to break the ice? Why can't you make the move? Why are you complicating the things?

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

well if your gun is loaded fire the shot why waiting for someone else.it will clear all your doubts otherwise thinking too much you may become a high blood pressure patient.good luck

its never necessary that guys should take the first step..you too can do it..go ahead..do what all things you want him to do..like adding on facebook,asking for number..

Just with this brief description, its difficult to speculate if the guy is interested in you. From your query, it seems like you guys started to speak only since few days. I suggest you not to rush too fast dear!

If he didnt ask for your FB id or number, you can ask him. Since you say he is very shy, he might be more comfortable to speak to you on chat or mails. Give him sometime to open up. Once all your doubts about him are cleared, you can think of going for the further steps.
    After winning an argument with his wife, what sd a husband do to maintain better relations?........................Say 'Sorry'!

U like the guy right, so then y shouldn't u ask him for his number. Also y do u want to dash from 0 to 60km in just a few conversations. And as u say he is a shy guy, u may have to make the move and take his number. He might also be in a dilemma on how to ask for your number, right. So just casually ask him for his no. with a pretext of computer related issues, by saying that u can call him in case of any sudden crash kind of situations.

All the Best for a new relationship.