Thread: didnt bleed at first time

New Born

Default didnt bleed at first time

hi mam
    m rli worried that i didnt bleed at first tym as m not married bt i wz shockd that y it happnd ? it means my husband will think that she is already used but is it so ?
    if i ll.not do anythng physical smhow at marriage first nyt he shud think dt y she is not bleeding so thts gud i did it now
    n i want to knw the best medicn that how to cntrol pregnncy n the best tym to take it aftr do this ? as my partner says that that condom is a abuse for grls who u rli love
    when is the best tym aftr periods or before periods?

Everything you asked could be looked up in Google. Tweety style makes it hard to understand. To answer your questions- 1. Bleeding doesn't always mean that the girl is virgin. 'Used' is such a cheap word. You shouldn't have used it. 2. Go to any pharmacist for pregnancy pills, this forum doesn't support sharing brand names, Instructions are always written on the pills packet. 3. Condom is the best way of protection and no it is not an abuse for the girl one loves. SBF leaders- Please make sticky threads for such questions so that we can direct these frequent queries to those threads.
    Last edited by o00; 10-03-2013 at 12:20 AM.

bleeding is not the issue it is the tissue that is broken by other means and that is the reason why bleeding doesn't occur so dont worry be happy if your husband makes any accusations just place this reason rest he should be old enough to understand have nice a day and enjoy your relationship and the happy time

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! I'm actually not too sure as to what the question is. You are going to have to write in language that regular people like me can understand- then I'm sure I'll be able to address your query.