Thread: It's A Girl's World

Mr. Imperfect! Field Marshal sheikh's Avatar

Default It's A Girl's World

It's not only Hollywood girls who know their fashion. Our very own celebrity daughters are also dressed up to the mark.

Wherever You Are I'll Find You..Cause You're The One I Turn To
    Wherever You Be I'll Be With You..Cause You're The One My Heart Is Yo..I need you..

Runway trio

Sushmita Sen might not have had a great fashion innings but she is a favourite with many designers. Her daughters Renee and Alisah have often accompanied their mother on the ramp. While Renee has taken after her mom's signature style, little Alisah does not seem too far behind. The young siblings are often seen wearing matching outfits and colourful accessories.

Wherever You Be I'll Be With You..Cause You're The One My Heart Is Yo..I need you..

B-town's freshest face
    Alia Bhatt, the new girl of B-town has all the reasons to celebrate- famous parents (Mahesh Bhatt and Soni Razdan), a dream debut film and her cutesy looks. The 19-year-old who is mostly spotted in short dresses and sky high heels has a very edgy and chic style of dressing unlike her mom whose style is serious and reserved. It's always refreshing to see her prom dresses and quirky accessories amidst the overdose of flowy gowns and Indian ensembles.

A stylish start

While Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's dreary ensembles, garish make-up and poor styling have bored us for far too long, we're glad to see the mother dressing daughter Aaradhya in great style. It seems like Ash is paying attention to every detail when it comes to her daughter. The white ruffled frock, ankle bow shoes and the over-sized floral hair fascinator are all in sync making the toddler a fashion star already. Now, we can only hope the mother alters her fashion choices and does some justice to that striking face.

Similar yet so different
    Suhana is already following mum's glamorous footsteps. Both Gauri and Suhana stay up-to-date with their fashion options whether it's trendy casual wear or dressy designs. The mother-daughter duo recently attended an awards function wearing simple feminine dresses. For the event, Gauri chose a knee length silhouette in purple, Suhana complimented her in a floral printed A-line dress. While Gauri has been popular for her over-glam outfits and branded accessories, it seems like the daughter is more subtle and minimal with her choices.

Just like their mother
    How lucky are daughters Jhanvi (right) and Khushi to have such a fashionable mother? From her beautiful ensembles to her accessories and makeup, Sridevi has never looked so good. Her daughters are always dressed bang on, flaunting their chic outfits and designer handbags. Super-feminine in their style, both the sisters are mostly seen in dresses, playsuits, shorts and blouses.

Just like their mother
    How lucky are daughters Jhanvi (right) and Khushi to have such a fashionable mother? From her beautiful ensembles to her accessories and makeup, Sridevi has never looked so good. Her daughters are always dressed bang on, flaunting their chic outfits and designer handbags. Super-feminine in their style, both the sisters are mostly seen in dresses, playsuits, shorts and blouses.

We love luxe brands
    If Karisma Kapoor likes to show off her black Chanel bag, 7-year-old daughter Samaira is more than happy to flaunt her mini Gucci bag. Coordinated top to toe, the young Kapoor girl seems to have already taken a cue from her mom and aunt Kareena Kapoor, who are one of the most well dressed siblings of Bollywood. The play of pink shows her girly-girl take on fashion, so much like Karisma.

SB Addict

waiting for aradhya to come up with brands........

SB MahaGuru Colonel

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................