Thread: Want hubby to stay abroad.

Unregistered

Default Want hubby to stay abroad.

Maam i am married woman aged 31. i got married 10 years back and i have 2 kids. daughter is 9 years old and my son is 5 years old. my husband works in US since past 2 years. I live in Delhi where he owns a house. my in laws did stay with us but now they stay in old house in Chandigarh since past 1 year around.

ever since my husband went to UK ( via job ) our income has increased a lot and i shifted my daughter from GD Goenka school to DPS RK Puram. now my girl studies there and that was my one aim. it was mutual decision to sent our kids to high profile school and that is why i made him choose the proposal from his company for 2 year proposal to work outside even if it meant me staying alone here.

But his 2 year is over now and i want him to work for 1 more year so that we have good and huge back up money with us but he wants to come back to us. I love him as well but i want him to work for 1 year and i said we will save this money . i mean his 6 months income will mean a lot as he works in UK and the future of our kids will be safe to a good extent.

We do fight a lot over it and i do not know where am i wrong. I am doing nothing wrong here and doing it just for my kids, he said i am selfish. From where and which angle am i wrong. I need him here emotionally and physically as well and i miss him a lot. Miss him deadly but i am sacrificing for my kids. he does not realise it and treats me as if i am selfish.

You just tell me what to do and how to put things to an end.

Just want to tell you 1 imp thing... His income gets doubled if he works there in UK than in India.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Look, your husband most likely, wants to return to his family and home. Its not as if he will not continue to earn for you all, is it? While I understand your point of view, you must also look at it from his stand. You say that you need him- and that would be true for him also. Its not really fair to deprive him of the growing up years of the children. Also, to augment the family income, once the kids are grown up enough, perhaps you can look for a job as well.

You love him dearly, but you are more concerned about your child. What about your husband's happiness? Why does he have to be a money making machine? Why can't you work or find other ways to make extra money? His job cant be the only source of money, you can do something while sitting at home too. Be creative and productive, don't be lazy. Be a modern woman, your kids will be fine where ever they go for education. You have more ability to shape their career and personality than a school.

you are only thinking about children's future nothing else start thinking about family happiness and reunification everything will fine.

confused soul Captain ariesgirl's Avatar

think about your husband..you atleast have your kids around..what about him?living miles away,away from family,home..one can make money at any point of time..but your kids' childhood and time wouldn't stay the same..let him see his kids growing up and let him spend time with them..play with them..be with them..even your kids would want their dad around..

Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maam i am married woman aged 31. i got married 10 years back and i have 2 kids. daughter is 9 years old and my son is 5 years old. my husband works in US since past 2 years. I live in Delhi where he owns a house. my in laws did stay with us but now they stay in old house in Chandigarh since past 1 year around.

ever since my husband went to UK ( via job ) our income has increased a lot and i shifted my daughter from GD Goenka school to DPS RK Puram. now my girl studies there and that was my one aim. it was mutual decision to sent our kids to high profile school and that is why i made him choose the proposal from his company for 2 year proposal to work outside even if it meant me staying alone here.

But his 2 year is over now and i want him to work for 1 more year so that we have good and huge back up money with us but he wants to come back to us. I love him as well but i want him to work for 1 year and i said we will save this money . i mean his 6 months income will mean a lot as he works in UK and the future of our kids will be safe to a good extent.

We do fight a lot over it and i do not know where am i wrong. I am doing nothing wrong here and doing it just for my kids, he said i am selfish. From where and which angle am i wrong. I need him here emotionally and physically as well and i miss him a lot. Miss him deadly but i am sacrificing for my kids. he does not realise it and treats me as if i am selfish.

Just want to tell you 1 imp thing... His income gets doubled if he works there in UK than in India.
    Tell him..

Dekh mere janeman..

Ghar chalne rokda mangta..

It ain't that I no miss u, my gulab jamoon..

Paise kamao bhejo..

Emotion baad me.

Kaash ki aisa hota mere dil burr jaani... Ki emotions se pet bharta aur bacche ki padhai hota..

Aisa nahi hota mere rasgulle..

Love you.. You stay there and look after finances. End of talk. Aisa ek letter likho.. Banda samajhjayega!
    आपका अपना,
    Gudu Gudu ರಿಟರ್ನ್ಸ್

GO SPURS GO! Brigadier General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You are right in your point of view, but think from your husband's perspective too. He misses you and his children and thats why he wants to come back. If more money matters to you so much, you can talk him into going to UK again after some time. In the meantime, you can also contribute to the house's income by doing a job somewhere.
    Fight your Fears and you will be in Battle Forever
    Control your Fears and you will be Free Forever

SB MahaGuru Colonel

yes . . . . . . . .

SB Champion Captain miss.flintstone's Avatar

Dnt be a selfish woman...i mean its a hieght of materialism...aisa na hojaye ke aapke haath paisa oor pati dono nahi aayein...
    Be careful lady...t.care.

New Born

Why r u depriving ur husband of beautiful growing years of children....

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Hii!!!

dear lady, money is not everything. You are thinking only financially... think about your kids.. they need both parents emotionally... family is incomplete without one member. it will be a joy for u all to stay together.. even if u have less money... its okay.. money doesnt buy happiness... try to be happy with whatever he earns.. or u can get job.

he might be lonely.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

New Born

Hey Dear,

I have one ques for you, can you do the same you asking for.

Have you ever spent 2 yrs alone in a foreign country ?????

Do you know, its too hard to live alone in a foreign land, where you have no family, friends, relatives and plus no home as such ????

2 yrs is enough for now... Do you know one more imp thing ... If a person has a foreign experience he would get double of the incoming he was getting 2 yrs ago!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now let him come back !!!

Your kids need their Dad too, its not only you who is sacrificing here but everybody is doing the same and now you are forcing them to do the same for 1 more yrs... now why dont you grab a job & go to UK for 3 yrs... This way you can secure even ur grand kids future too.

Seriously, dont force him, it wont be good for anybody specially if he is not willing to stay there. let him come back and live his life and let the kid enjoy the fun time with dad and kids learn alot from their parents too. Academic knowledge is not only wht you need for good and secure future or life, I doubt it 100 % if you think that way.

I hope you understand that.
    Last edited by lifesite; 19-03-2013 at 11:59 PM.