Page 124 of 266 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 3988

Thread: Complaint/Suggestion Box

Administrator Lieutenant

If one is posting a news and it does not attract any interaction, why waste the resources? if the news is interactive then the above logic will not apply. All major events can have their separate discussion thread as always.

Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar

Avi ji,

i completely respect when you said this is not a religious or political forum and we are here for fun and friendships. but there is members who only discusses religion and politics, sometimes GD is alive only bcuz of those members. the problem is moderators and prominent members are denying and ignoring the fact that there is insult. i would like to show some examples of how its been carried out here. i am doing this to open the eyes of members. their awareness is the only way it can be 'the hijacking of our cause' can be stopped. but i am not sure 100% that a new section will eradicate such activities here. i request, we can try with new blood. a new section, a new set of moderators and we can give them a chance to be neutral and try to make awareness of whats is right and what is wrong in a social and cultural diversity we live in.

I also agree that, as sbforum is not meant to focus on only religious and political discussions, there has to be fun and entertainment, GD is like the face of this forum, if we clean the GD from such discussions and insults there after may be the main focus will come back to where we were. if its not technically possible to create a new section then i would agree to the 'one thread for religious discussions'. political discussions can be spared to created at will of the user.

Quote Originally Posted by avdhesh View Post
    Does not make sense to create a dedicated section for Political/Religious discussions which do not match at all with our synergies. For users who like to post relevant Religious/Political news articles from media, they can create one dedicated thread for the same and thus GD can continue to thrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Raja~Bhoj View Post
    I suggest to make separate section for political and religious News and discussion, may be at the bottom of all sections.

Make My Day

Administrator Lieutenant

Sure Iggi, What is the Forum Name you guys propose and who will be modding that forum?

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

whoever chosen..as mod must have good knowledge,,,of political nd religious affairs...

raja bhoj..invi..decent..grace ..colonel....wud be good at it ..as..all r quite neutral too....
    Thank you bala

Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar

Sure Iggi, What is the Forum Name you guys propose and who will be modding that forum?
    Thank you avi ji,

please give us time to come with a list of fresh moderators after consulting with them.
    the name also we will PM you after mutual discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    whoever chosen..as mod must have good knowledge,,,of political nd religious affairs...

raja bhoj..invi..decent..grace ..colonel....wud be good at it ..as..all r quite neutral too....
    we shall contact them and check their availability.

Make My Day

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lisbonstar28 View Post

Thanks for finally turning up. I don't think there is any urgency to ban religious and political talks nor add another section to the forums. Forum is a free one, it represents the world about us today, obviously these topics are going to arise here as well. Religious and political talks are 'discussions' and therefore should remain in general discussion under the watchful eye of mod's as in the old school days.

We have rules that work perfectly fine, perhaps we can amend a few here and their if the need be. We also need to see you replying and encouraging members more often. No matter how busy you are, it's no excuse. It takes a min to pass by and make your presence known. Part of the problem here has been you.

Anyway, what would be the use of another sub section? The same ruckus would be created there too. You'd have hundreds of threads on religion, wouldn't that be a sight for sore eyes for viewers who anticipate on becoming members?

Predominantly, the issue we're faced with is far too many religious and political threads are being created by SD and these threads are continuously updated causing a traffic jam that is robbing the interests of members. Interests that could be better spent on other topics.

We cannot stop SD from posting, it's his right. Although i do believe he is the cause here, we must always give priority to his freedoms. I have never seen SD post something that is extremely offensive. Perhaps sometimes he's a little distasteful but none of us are perfect ourselves. If we can "take offence" then it is only fair that we practice "not to take offence"

What i suggest with your permission, is that all religious and political threads be placed into one mega thread and that thread then be made sticky. It would free GD once and for all for other topics to follow. Plus, we'd still be respecting freedoms of speech etc.
    This is the problem here...Why SD posts News ? Why he questions in so straight forward manner and..............Why we dont have answers
    आज का ज्ञान ........ सब चूतिये हैं !

SB MahaGuru Colonel dsocialdoctor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    Nice to see Avdhesh active and responding here. Nice to see some constructive discussion going on, instead of the blame game. !

Now, I am not sure if the idea of sub forum is viable. I mean, I would not mind visiting a separate section to discuss Religion or Politics, but I am sure many would not be willing to visit. However, if such a section is created, I would not oppose it.

I believe there can be Religious and Political discussion, as long as there is no direct name calling and abuse.. As I suggested, direct reference to a person's Religion should earn an infraction - directly.

The problem does not arise when Socialdoc opens a thread on "Love Jihad"... Problem starts when he posts a comment that states "All Muslims are doing Love Jihad and Islam is a Religion of hate"... We can allow the Thread, but not the post. Simple !

If you wanna do, create a sub section for "Complaints" against Religious issues and personal remarks. This section can be moderated and kept a keen eye on. A member can simply post the link and report abuse there.

The problem with the recent experiment was that the Religious Mods could not connect to the members in the way they should have. They should have been more Available and Open. If any such future selection is done, we must keep in mind the Reppot and Relation the selected member shares with majority of the forum.

As of now, I am happy that things were resolved before any drastic damage was done.

G'day
    totally wrong facts ............... never said that ........show me once ; strange everyone listens ?

cant help ur prejudices and fantasy "Sickularism"

enjoy

@MOd : Is calling names and passing subjective judgements on members is allowed in GD section ? ............ so accordingly i will adjust
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSal View Post
    YES deepak... This was wat i said.... N u wanna see wat amit replied???

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6782826

They think its appeasement of one community to gag mahaaan nationalists like sd.....
    Is subjective judgement and calling names allowed in GD ?

neways thanks for apprecaition
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

Amit bhai... Tone naam ki bhi ek cheez hoti hai... Like avdesh v well put it... Its a very fine line....
    Aapke is question mein questioning tone hai mere bhai... U wanna kno y terrorists use name of islam...
    Isliye aapke against koi complain nhe karta....
    But sd k posts mein accusing tone hota hai....like he tries to imply that islam promotes this... Thats y we have a problem with his posts.... Ask any neutral user... Even they ll feel the same that his posts are very provacative...
    Thats all my point is bade bhaiya.... I don wanna act over sensitive... Or i don want u to appease us...
    blame responsibly

not on ur whims and fancies

i am not responsible for what you understand

Okk fine... Meri hiii galti hai... M oversensitive n over reactive... Sd is the true nationalist / true news poster ...
    And he has always strived for national integration.... And he deserves a standing ovation for his contribution to sbf.....
    Thank u all for clarifying it.....
    P.s. no wonder so many members walked away...
    thanks man ................................. u made my day

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    Brother,
    Socialdoc is a smug, you cannot reason with him.

He is someone whose agenda is to spread Hate against Islam. He directly targets Muslims and question their Faith/Religion/Lifestyle/Choices. Ask me, he deserves a Ban - without question.

This is why I am pressing for a rule where you CANNOT pass any statement against any Religion, what-so-ever. Give it time, it will work out.

I have questioned Islam, I have questioned a few Muslims in the forum but I have NEVER been ridiculed for it.. Because I am willing to know, and learn and then accept. At the same time, I have defended Islam in front of people Like Socialdoc, Faceless, Undercover etc when the need be. People like socialdoc question NOT to have an answer, but to Blame.. !

The point I am trying to make is, Questioning is not wrong, as long as the motive is to learn and grow.. But when someone passes a lewd comment against a Religion, he must be infracted immediately.

What you need to remember is that if there are people like Socialdoc, there also are people like Me, riky, Raj, Grace who are all ears when a discussion happens. Yeah, we might lose it once in a while but that is understandable.

Lets ignore the Fuads and the SDs and enjoy the way we used to, at this very forum... As one big Family of people from all Countries, Religions and faiths..
    Is subjective judgement and calling names allowed in GD ?
    tum karo to raasleela and hum karo to balatkar

who r u to classify members and pass judgements .......neways who cares ..........keep barking ......... just wanted to ask from MODs.is this allowed.........as it calls for responses

If one is posting a news and it does not attract any interaction, why waste the resources? if the news is interactive then the above logic will not apply. All major events can have their separate discussion thread as always.
    simple..... people are free to choose on "what to respond" ; so if some one dont want to respond on so called "religious/political" thread ..ignore .........problem solved

problem is " i want to respond" but "i want other to respond in words i want"

and hence story continues

i never visited CB and complained or blamed any member prior to this and no intentions to visit this here after

just a small observation

I have thread ranging from "Mars" to "sex" to "science" to "gadgets" to education" to "social causes" to "terrorism"

but maximum people responded on "Religious and political" threads

u see how many even read "Mangalyan" or "inflation"

before balming ............do a self check

and lastly

"Blame REsponsibly"

!ИV!ИÇ!ßLΣ Brigadier General invincible07's Avatar
    Last edited by invincible07; 12-09-2014 at 05:00 PM.
    Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko

teekhi jammu chilli Major General arumita's Avatar

My love, the spark that ignited the day we met
    remains an eternal flame.