Page 13 of 266 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 3988

Thread: Complaint/Suggestion Box

  1. #181
    Administrator Lieutenant
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Why hue and cry for Roseboy. I persuaded roseboy to go for a time off rather than getting his ID banned for lifetime. But the persuasion did not changed his heart. I obviously did not enjoy banning anybody's ID. But I make sure reminding users that a lifetime ban from me will mean lifetime ban. Otherwise I will keep on working on banning and unbanning requests all the time.

    Regarding others, not a single infraction was reversed. As the infractions expired, the user got unbanned by the system.

  2. #182
    Ex - terminating the Ex.. Lieutenant-Colonel Colonel Hannibal Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Moving on..
    Posts
    9,778
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avdhesh View Post
    Why hue and cry for Roseboy. I persuaded roseboy to go for a time off rather than getting his ID banned for lifetime. But the persuasion did not changed his heart. I obviously did not enjoy banning anybody's ID. But I make sure reminding users that a lifetime ban from me will mean lifetime ban. Otherwise I will keep on working on banning and unbanning requests all the time.

    Regarding others, not a single infraction was reversed. As the infractions expired, the user got unbanned by the system.
    Sir,
    I do apologise dat u've been made to reply to an insignificant query over here like dis, n dat too when d topic is already dead buried long ago.
    wat made me wonder n think about it a few days back was dat sbf's system auto lifted his ban due to some error n he re functioned for a day or so..
    he sort of offended d authorities including urself when it was rebanned, & it was stupid of him questioning rather than requesting.

    the whole dilemma was about a few auto lifts being banned again n others being allowed to continue on..to be honest, it did felt biased n selective.
    I had no prior knowledge or insight to roseboy11 being reminded enough & his insistence, & neither should I or anyone be informed about it too.

    anyways, d idea wasn't to dig old graves n create issues in ccc, it would've been good to see his id competing amongst sbf top 100 again too, d decision is satisfactory considering d whole history about it.
    i gotta feelin'...dat tonite's gonna be a good nite..dat tonite's gonna be a gud gud nite!

  3. #183
    Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    53,738
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Hannibal Smith View Post
    Sir,
    I do apologise dat u've been made to reply to an insignificant query over here like dis, n dat too when d topic is already dead buried long ago.
    wat made me wonder n think about it a few days back was dat sbf's system auto lifted his ban due to some error n he re functioned for a day or so..
    he sort of offended d authorities including urself when it was rebanned, & it was stupid of him questioning rather than requesting.

    the whole dilemma was about a few auto lifts being banned again n others being allowed to continue on..to be honest, it did felt biased n selective.
    I had no prior knowledge or insight to roseboy11 being reminded enough & his insistence, & neither should I or anyone be informed about it too.

    anyways, d idea wasn't to dig old graves n create issues in ccc, it would've been good to see his id competing amongst sbf top 100 again too, d decision is satisfactory considering d whole history about it.
    I think colonel got a point here.
    In roseboy11, case, his ban request was on may 2011.
    He was unbanned by system in early 2012.
    His old id, then functioned till May 2012. And that id got again banned by system in that month.

    But in case of hotfuntalk, his life time ban was imposed on July 2012, In March 2013 it was unbanned by the system, now we have to see if hotfuntalk id will be again banned by the system in July 2013.

    @ Colonel: there is no hand of any admin or moderator here man, its completely by the 'forum VB platform'


    Make My Day

  4. #184
    Ex - terminating the Ex.. Lieutenant-Colonel Colonel Hannibal Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Moving on..
    Posts
    9,778
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    I think colonel got a point here.
    In roseboy11, case, his ban request was on may 2011.
    He was unbanned by system in early 2012.
    His old id, then functioned till May 2012. And that id got again banned by system in that month.

    But in case of hotfuntalk, his life time ban was imposed on July 2012, In March 2013 it was unbanned by the system, now we have to see if hotfuntalk id will be again banned by the system in July 2013.

    @ Colonel: there is no hand of any admin or moderator here man, its completely by the 'forum VB platform'
    I totally understand dat sir..
    I totally believe wat sam n avdhesh sir said..

    & I sincerely wish 'hotfuntalk' doesn't get banned again by vb4..even d biggest offenders deserve a second chance.

    m not allegin' d admin or mods of any unjust actions in d case...
    it creates real big doubts ever since d day lifetime bans were converted to sbf timeouts..

    lastly, I applaud n respect d decision not to ban hotfuntalk n other ids again n lettin dem continue on in d good spirits..
    i gotta feelin'...dat tonite's gonna be a good nite..dat tonite's gonna be a gud gud nite!

  5. #185
    SB ICON Major General
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ------------
    Posts
    39,669
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Hannibal Smith View Post
    Sir,
    I do apologise dat u've been made to reply to an insignificant query over here like dis, n dat too when d topic is already dead buried long ago.
    wat made me wonder n think about it a few days back was dat sbf's system auto lifted his ban due to some error n he re functioned for a day or so..
    he sort of offended d authorities including urself when it was rebanned, & it was stupid of him questioning rather than requesting.

    the whole dilemma was about a few auto lifts being banned again n others being allowed to continue on..to be honest, it did felt biased n selective.
    I had no prior knowledge or insight to roseboy11 being reminded enough & his insistence, & neither should I or anyone be informed about it too.

    anyways, d idea wasn't to dig old graves n create issues in ccc, it would've been good to see his id competing amongst sbf top 100 again too, d decision is satisfactory considering d whole history about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    I think colonel got a point here.
    In roseboy11, case, his ban request was on may 2011.
    He was unbanned by system in early 2012.
    His old id, then functioned till May 2012. And that id got again banned by system in that month.

    But in case of hotfuntalk, his life time ban was imposed on July 2012, In March 2013 it was unbanned by the system, now we have to see if hotfuntalk id will be again banned by the system in July 2013.

    @ Colonel: there is no hand of any admin or moderator here man, its completely by the 'forum VB platform'
    this was already discussed earlier and myself cleared this point to roseboy

    roseboy id was unbanned due to some bug in system

    admin found out this bug when iggi and amit were trying to give three months ban to crazy_fog (which he requested for 3months ban) but they couldn't ban him and this problem was reported to admin

    admin fixed the bug so roseboy id got banned by itself

    no mods or admin unbanned roseboys id & banned him back


  6. #186
    SB Wizard Captain dr genius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,150
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...She-hates-oral

    plz ban this guy cupid abusing me n delete his post these people dont deserve to be on this forum
    Last edited by ignoramusenator; 01-05-2013 at 11:19 PM. Reason: posts are delted, thread closed, contact mods if you want it to be open

  7. #187
    ♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ★♥»★«♥★
    Posts
    103,294
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr genius View Post
    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...She-hates-oral

    plz ban this guy cupid abusing me n delete his post these people dont deserve to be on this forum
    Hi, DR.genius,


    when u post query in Agony Aunt section, u have to be ready for some people who reply this way. Its open platform where u asked. Members have been repeatedly warned not to insult the query asker or make fun or laugh or joke in AA threads. But such incidents are frequent.

    Right now the posts have been deleted by fellow mod mr.iggy... we will give warning to mr.cupid.. & its a request to you as well ,not to indulge in arguments. Ban is applies only when such behaviour is repeated. There are steps before we ban someone. we cannot directly ban a good replier for his one mistake.

    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

  8. #188
    SB Wizard Captain dr genius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,150
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    why my thread of wishing shri nathuram godse ji deleted?

  9. #189
    SB ICON Major General
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ------------
    Posts
    39,669
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr genius View Post
    why my thread of wishing shri nathuram godse ji deleted?
    we don't allow threads which are praising/supporting killers


  10. #190
    New Born anshusingh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    84

    Default

    amit mod hoke gande gande thread ccc me kyo banate hai, ic section kisliye hai. Doosro ko ban karte hai....inhe mod ke post se hata dena chahiye.

  11. #191
    teekhi jammu chilli Major General arumita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    my home
    Posts
    31,575
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anshusingh View Post
    amit mod hoke gande gande thread ccc me kyo banate hai, ic section kisliye hai. Doosro ko ban karte hai....inhe mod ke post se hata dena chahiye.
    .....................
    My love, the spark that ignited the day we met
    remains an eternal flame.











  12. #192
    Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    53,738
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anshusingh View Post
    amit mod hoke gande gande thread ccc me kyo banate hai, ic section kisliye hai. Doosro ko ban karte hai....inhe mod ke post se hata dena chahiye.
    shayad ghar ke mamlon mein dilchaspi kam bhi hoga


    Make My Day

  13. #193
    SB Guru Major
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,393
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anshusingh View Post
    amit mod hoke gande gande thread ccc me kyo banate hai, ic section kisliye hai. Doosro ko ban karte hai....inhe mod ke post se hata dena chahiye.
    ....sathme usako 3 months ke liye ban bhi kar dena chahiye. Gandi aur ashlil photo dikhakar Bharatiya Sanskriti ka apaman kar raha hai woh.

  14. #194
    New Born anshusingh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger69 View Post
    ....sathme usako 3 months ke liye ban bhi kar dena chahiye. Gandi aur ashlil photo dikhakar Bharatiya Sanskriti ka apaman kar raha hai woh.
    mera to man karta hai 6mahine k liye ghar se aur hamesha k liye sbf se ban kar doo.

  15. #195
    New Born anshusingh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    shayad ghar ke mamlon mein dilchaspi kam bhi hoga
    aap, passion aur amit tino ek hi thali k chatte batte hai.

Similar Threads

  1. Complaint Box
    By gracefulguy in forum Politics and Religious Chaupal
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 29-01-2018, 07:05 PM
  2. Complaint Box
    By ignoramusenator in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 10:45 AM
  3. Complaint to Bill Gates...
    By pyaremohan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-06-2007, 12:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •