Page 33 of 266 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Complaint/Suggestion Box

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    @avi: sorry, to make matters clear, i shall reply here.

above is a bunch of crafted lies, instead of all the drama, like i said from the start, namo and grace should had contacted admin, shud had the patience. they didnt, they chose to go war with words.

now. from namo reply.

all of them ? since yesterday, you are trying to bring more members against me man and this discussion.
    the users are only NaMo Secular Loverboy & gracefulguy, do not indulge other members into this. to you both i said you are not worthy of an explanations, yes i did, bcuz of various reasons, listed below. (remember, over the years of your stay, i had always given you proper explanations, yday my stand has a reason)

all others member where having 'roger' ban issue, but you and graceful took it to a personal level to me.

1) you guys didnt read my explanations, i can show you screenshots where graceful insulted me when i said 'am doing voluntary work', he said 'he is sorry admin stopped my salary'. and you too only interested in bringing other members to discussion never wanted to wait for admin.

2) onli pops up when members complain about moderators. to take sides, instead of letting the mod and member solve issue you and grace used jump into conclusions, i may remind you various instances, in old suggestion box and this complaint box, you guys calls the mod biased without even analyzing the issue by properly reading the POSTs.

you and graceful left the forum, you yourself made a post after susu post and said good bye with various reasons in confession thread. now its not the first time you saying good bye. you didnt consult me with anythin about you leaving the forum, then why i shall discuss with you administrative matters ?

3) you called me names,

approver
    owner of sbf
    god
    prabhu
    junior prabhu
    god etc

whenever i honestly try to answer your accusations, you made fun of me; is that the way to debate ?
    when you are short of words you mock. i must react and make things clear to you.

i will consider you again as worthy again in foru, if you care; i shall respect you again in future, show me what you got man. i will make amendments in the approach towards you and grace then.
    Sir..
    The question still remains..

Y roger was banned?
    Was the masking not discovered earlier..the timing was perfect to his shouty post.
    Y the delay in telling he was a spammer?

& yes, I stand on the point that u acted as the god of sbf.
    It is absolutely wrong that u close the thread and reply at will...or start a discussion in confession n move it to the shouty.
    U threatened us by saying u will not ban or infract us n will wait for evidence n proofs n right time.

The way I see it...u n me, both should receive infraction from the admin himself and made an example to be followed in the future.

Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    Dear sir,

I would disagree a bit.

This is a combined effort here on the forums and people from different cast creed religion views and natioanlity come in.......if any one of them have an issue......it has to be addreessed rather being bullied down upon.

I was shocked to read Ankhi's statement today wherin she has openly taken Iggy's name........if it wasnt for this argument.......her side of story wud have never been heard !!!!

She was just asked to leave..........it is this bullying we are talking about.......

Me, myself faced the same while discussing in GD.....too much of moderation....that too by one single Moderator......no other person has any issue !!!
    big lie, can you show me a post a conversation where i asked ankhi to leave ? it was me who called her back in 2 previous occasions man.
    if you are not aware, please do not make false accusations.

after ankhi had put her signature. i contacted to her in PMs, She had said the reason in the below PM. which is pasted below to expose your lie.

Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator
    May God Help You ma'am.

Quote Originally Posted by Ankhi_sena_mun
    I dont have time or inclination to argue with you
    ma'am,

when i didnt listened to you ma'am?, i have attended most of your suggestions, complaints, spam reports, even matters which was related to you and other members.

kindly remove your signature, its a request. and tell me when and where i did anythin wrong to you.

regards

iggi

you dont listen to people anymore.... if you dont like then you do whatever you want..... I dont like autocrats
    may i know the reason ?
    what did i do ?
    I put it up to show that I left because of you.....

all other times I didnt leave but was protesting..... this time I didnt protest as I felt protest was not effective.....

you can infract me or even ban me but signature stays
    Dear Ankhi j;

Ma'am, with all due respect;

If there is any other issue for blaming me for your absence in the forum other than the above that i remember, please let me know, being a lady, with due respect i shall do the needful.

Please remove your signature as soon as you read this PM.

regards

iggi
    full PM conversation is available for reference, i expected this, so why i copied the conversation to all mods and admin.

Make My Day

no more reply from my side on these issues, please contact me in PMs, you may copy admin about the complaints you have against me, and i am ready to make amendments.
    i might have hurt you, you guys had hurt me too, like i said 'no faith no glory'. you had no faith in me, so next time you doubt a moderators action, please without making a fuss contact admin. this was we can divert the bad vibes around the forum to private areas in coordination with admin himself.
    i hope these will be rovered on and we move on and try to reinstall the fun back in sbf. with unity and hardwork. good luck guys.

Make My Day

Rainbow chaser Major General

Quote Originally Posted by avdhesh View Post
    Hi Riky,

Yes the IP had matched. On top of that if the users has this kind of thinking, he simply does not belongs here.

For the record, I hardly instruct any leader or mod on his work. I only come in picture when some issue arises so it is pretty much an independent work just in case you are not aware how SBF works. Yes, on this issue we too had a discussion and you can rest assure that no individual can assert his own views in the community and we remain an open platform where everybody can express his views responsibly without any fear.

I do not why we are raising doubts on the system itself or encouraging those who doubt it.

Regarding discussions, if we hijack a topic leaving little room for an opposite thought, we straight away close the door of our thought process. Anybody who promotes one side discussion is simply not doing himself any favor.

And abusing me on mails and creating unwanted user names shows your character which has hardly any bearing on my work. So please appreciate the work being done and be constructive in approach as we always have welcomed your views and tried to improve upon based upon your feedback.

At last, no pointing fingers please. Doesn't get us anywhere.

Sir,

What he wrote is totally unacceptable, but as far as I know the issue is about 2-3 months old, isn't it?

So why this digged now. why not immediate action taken.

Second, if IP clashed, for how many times? This is a big question. I'm not doubting anyone's credibility here but, I will give you some circumstances.

1. I have gone on a tour, my Internet not working, so I get in a cyber cafe to do some surfing, there unfortunately Spammers also come, I loged in, replied & loged out, spammer came & IP matched. Bingo, I'm a declared spammer now.

2. I have a Wifi, one of my neighbour cracked the code & started spamming. There I go again.

3. I use a wired net, Spammer is also using the same service. a MAsked IP will appear 202.213.168.XXX, my Ip will appear 202.213.168.222, again I'm declared spammer.

This question is about a member who has been here since the time of Forum's birth. If he is guilty, he must be punished. but we have to take precautions, also this must be reveled in public, on which valid ground, such an old member has been banned.
    let it rain over me....

Administrator Lieutenant

And thread closing was done by Iggi and due communication was done to re-open the thread with my own viewpoint to restart the discussion. In no way, it was closed to suppress any discussion. It was rather done because it was not going in any direction. If you take it as an offence then it is your viewpoint but thinking logically it was done to give the discussion a direction under my supervision so that we can talk logically and conclude things.

@Iggi, where did you learn that bullying language? So many respect and please. Try being more gentler or people may take it as an offence.

God forbid had you written this anywhere "I dont have time or inclination to argue with you"

Banned

no more reply from my side on these issues, please contact me in PMs, you may copy admin about the complaints you have against me, and i am ready to make amendments.
    i might have hurt you, you guys had hurt me too, like i said 'no faith no glory'. you had no faith in me, so next time you doubt a moderators action, please without making a fuss contact admin. this was we can divert the bad vibes around the forum to private areas in coordination with admin himself.
    i hope these will be rovered on and we move on and try to reinstall the fun back in sbf. with unity and hardwork. good luck guys.
    Look iggy..
    You can be rest assured that after this discussion, no bad feelings or staybacks will be carried over in my heart. 2moro, u will again be a buddy..at sbf, at fb n in person.
    Am sure gracefulguy & u will act the same way too.

I believe u acted in an autocratic manner in this case. And I will forget it as soon as final words from avdhesh sir come in the next few minutes.
    You have every support u need by me or grace. I still believe u acted like a god of sbf yesterday.

that was not written by me avi ji
    it was written in ankhi ji' PM to me on the signature issue, which is resolved after she removed it.

@i am gentle most of the time, i always respcted grace and colonel. this time i took a different stance bcuz they twisted facts, made fun of my honest efforts to answer their queries. if they call my names and try to frustrate me; i shall keep quiet i knw, bt sometimes being a human i loses my cool and i act rude. its true.

And thread closing was done by Iggi and due communication was done to re-open the thread with my own viewpoint to restart the discussion. In no way, it was closed to suppress any discussion. It was rather done because it was not going in any direction. If you take it as an offence then it is your viewpoint but thinking logically it was done to give the discussion a direction under my supervision so that we can talk logically and conclude things.

@Iggi, where did you learn that bullying language? So many respect and please. Try being more gentler or people may take it as an offence.

God forbid had you written this anywhere "I dont have time or inclination to argue with you"

Make My Day

Banned

Acceptable sir..
    We didn't forced iggy to reply the complaints within a few seconds.
    In case, he didn't replied, it would hv been fine.

The problem was bigger sir..after closing, he opened it twice to hv a final say. & then sens opened it late night at 0115, posted her support n reclosed it.

We accept any decision that u will take after reading all the replies.

Mr. Avdhesh, I am saying again that I have no other Ids than mentioned in my post. I am using same ISP from long time. I am not using any shared IDs or cyber cafe for posting. Other than that I can't give you proofs.

Well what's value of normal member? Mods are part of your team. Why you will look into the harassment or threats given by this mod over the time?

You came to complete a formality and that is done. Instead of checking the system vulnerabilities, its easier to make one scape-goat.

Good bye.

Rainbow chaser Major General

big lie, can you show me a post a conversation where i asked ankhi to leave ? it was me who called her back in 2 previous occasions man.
    if you are not aware, please do not make false accusations.

after ankhi had put her signature. i contacted to her in PMs, She had said the reason in the below PM. which is pasted below to expose your lie.

full PM conversation is available for reference, i expected this, so why i copied the conversation to all mods and admin.
    Sorry to interrupt, but I have seen many mods to use these lines, jana hai to jao, you are free to leave etc etc.

I know you can not stop anyone, but using these words put the morals of the person down, who is still under some mental pressure. Instead of using these words we can console them.
    let it rain over me....

Banned

it was written in ankhi ji' PM to me on the signature issue, which is resolved after she removed it.

@i am gentle most of the time, i always respcted grace and colonel. this time i took a different stance bcuz they twisted facts, made fun of my honest efforts to answer their queries. if they call my names and try to frustrate me; i shall keep quiet i knw, bt sometimes being a human i loses my cool and i act rude. its true.
    & we have always supported u and accepted every decision of urs.
    Just this one time, we believe u acted like an autocrat and still raised a voice in simple language.
    N got a medal that we don't contribute, are non worthy and don't deserve a reply.
    & later bullied, threatened, insulted n laughed upon by u & sam.

Still...post today, u will be the same old guy that we hv supported.

Administrator Lieutenant

And banning an individual is rather a non issue here. The infraction track record in itself speaks for the user. Even now, I do not have any issue if the user comes beck to me and say that he will do better for the community. I will happily have him. But, at the same time no-one should feel threatened in a fair discussion. If I am supporting some other party, I should not be bullied.

I have seen the way discussions take place and took decision based upon that. You have all the rights to question my judgement today but at the same time do not expect fair deal if you are bullied in the future. Because on similar action, you are tying my actions.

All I am asking everyone to be a free and fair playground where everybody could play not just BJP or INC supporters and the games should be played based upon facts and logic and not on group backing or sledges.

Banned

& we have always supported u and accepted every decision of urs.
    Just this one time, we believe u acted like an autocrat and still raised a voice in simple language.
    N got a medal that we don't contribute, are non worthy and don't deserve a reply.
    & later bullied, threatened, insulted n laughed upon by u & sam.

Still...post today, u will be the same old guy that we hv supported.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by murtazas View Post
    Ek he baat...baar baar...kya hua..infraction de ke kisi ko nikala tou...itna baat ko kyu kheech rahe ho...long long essay...
    janaab kam se kam admin sir ki hi sharm kar lein..
    woh khud discussion mein participate kar rahe hain aur aap yahan posts kheech ke blah blah kar rahe hain.
    aap shouty ya vm mein mile..we will talk later the way u want to.
    tc.

wrong again. this is another false accusation.
    please refer below screenshot

the thread was closed at 15:40, 31st Jul 2013

no member post was quoted after the closure of thread.

you may check the above edit log, after closing the thread its was only opened by amit. then avi.

basanti asked me more query and i replied, it was a mod to mod discussion, no need to open a thread for that.

when amit and you objected about sens post, it was deleted.

please man, do not LIE.

Quote Originally Posted by NaMo Secular Loverboy View Post
    Acceptable sir..
    We didn't forced iggy to reply the complaints within a few seconds.
    In case, he didn't replied, it would hv been fine.

The problem was bigger sir..after closing, he opened it twice to hv a final say. & then sens opened it late night at 0115, posted her support n reclosed it.

We accept any decision that u will take after reading all the replies.

Make My Day