Page 34 of 266 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Complaint/Suggestion Box

The Avenger !! Lieutenant-Colonel murtazas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NaMo Secular Loverboy View Post
    janaab kam se kam admin sir ki hi sharm kar lein..
    woh khud discussion mein participate kar rahe hain aur aap yahan posts kheech ke blah blah kar rahe hain.
    aap shouty ya vm mein mile..we will talk later the way u want to.
    tc.
    Aap baat ko kyu kheech rahe hai...arey kehna kya chahte ho...
    ADMIN ne saaf saaf sidhe shabdon main keh diya hai..infraction milne ke baad wohi harkat dusri baar
    hai tou ban..pehle kissi ko BAN hote nahi dekha kya???
    'Power & Money are marvelous sources if they remain in pocket but they are terrible masters once they enter the head."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by avdhesh View Post
    And banning an individual is rather a non issue here. The infraction track record in itself speaks for the user. Even now, I do not have any issue if the user comes beck to me and say that he will do better for the community. I will happily have him. But, at the same time no-one should feel threatened in a fair discussion. If I am supporting some other party, I should not be bullied.

I have seen the way discussions take place and took decision based upon that. You have all the rights to question my judgement today but at the same time do not expect fair deal if you are bullied in the future. Because on similar action, you are tying my actions.

All I am asking everyone to be a free and fair playground where everybody could play not just BJP or INC supporters and the games should be played based upon facts and logic and not on group backing or sledges.
    Roger69 himself will be the best man to clarify on it, sir.
    Your points about facts n logics in discussion are well accepted.
    I think we have raised our issues from our side to u.
    We really request u to analyse the requests and discuss them with the staff members. Any directions or advice or punishment to us will be most welcome sir.

Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    wrong again. this is another false accusation.
    please refer below screenshot

the thread was closed at 15:40, 31st Jul 2013

no member post was quoted after the closure of thread.

you may check the above edit log, after closing the thread its was only opened by amit. then avi.

basanti asked me more query and i replied, it was a mod to mod discussion, no need to open a thread for that.

when amit and you objected about sens post, it was deleted.

please man, do not LIE.
    Enough is enough...Kitne bhi proof do..koi farak nahi..wapas ayenge sab ke sab..
    Kitne member ko BAN kiya hai pehle..ek member ke BAN hone pe Itna Bawal...
    'Power & Money are marvelous sources if they remain in pocket but they are terrible masters once they enter the head."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    wrong again. this is another false accusation.
    please refer below screenshot

the thread was closed at 15:40, 31st Jul 2013

no member post was quoted after the closure of thread.

you may check the above edit log, after closing the thread its was only opened by amit. then avi.

basanti asked me more query and i replied, it was a mod to mod discussion, no need to open a thread for that.

when amit and you objected about sens post, it was deleted.

please man, do not LIE.
    I don't hv a problem with u opening it iggy.
    I hv a problem with u closing it...then basanti opening it...u quoting it...re closing it...basanti opening n quoting n reclosing...u opening n quoting n reclosing...n then sens opening, quoting n reclosing it.
    Now recheck the stats...it match perfectly with ur stats n the lie becomes a truth.

Also, inbetween u quoted complaint box n shouty posts to confession..Then discussed..n then moved them off to shouty.
    True?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by murtazas View Post
    Aap baat ko kyu kheech rahe hai...arey kehna kya chahte ho...
    ADMIN ne saaf saaf sidhe shabdon main keh diya hai..infraction milne ke baad wohi harkat dusri baar
    hai tou ban..pehle kissi ko BAN hote nahi dekha kya???
    Sir..
    I can't reply to u currently.
    I will talk to u in free time after the matter is discussed.

U were not present during the issue. We will talk later.
    tc.

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

Enough is enough...Kitne bhi proof do..koi farak nahi..wapas ayenge sab ke sab..
    Kitne member ko BAN kiya hai pehle..ek member ke BAN hone pe Itna Bawal...
    jaise abhi tumne raja bhoj ki id ko fake bola na, wiase hi ranger ki id ko fake bola the roger ne to use bola gaya ki new member ko demotivate kar raha hai roger aur infraction de diya gaya use , aur jiske reply mein roger ne iggy ko wo salary wala comment mara

abhi tum wahi kaam rahe lekin roger kiya to bola ki gangrape karta sab milkar new member ka

so detail discussion karo bhai, one liner ki jarooat nahi abhi
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

I hv a problem with u closing it...then basanti opening it...u quoting it...re closing it...basanti opening n quoting n reclosing...u opening n quoting n reclosing...n then sens opening, quoting n reclosing it.
    Now recheck the stats...it match perfectly with ur stats n the lie becomes a truth.

Also, inbetween u quoted complaint box n shouty posts to confession..Then discussed..n then moved them off to shouty.
    True?
    i told earlier too namo..thread was not closed whn i was typing first post but i was posted as mods post will pass through the close thread..
    2nd post was mainly to request to open complain box.. i know rules had no intentions to show priviledges..me too objected it in past
    Thank you bala

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    jaise abhi tumne raja bhoj ki id ko fake bola na, wiase hi ranger ki id ko fake bola the roger ne to use bola gaya ki new member ko demotivate kar raha hai roger aur infraction de diya gaya use , aur jiske reply mein roger ne iggy ko wo salary wala comment mara

abhi tum wahi kaam rahe lekin roger kiya to bola ki gangrape karta sab milkar new member ka

so detail discussion karo bhai, one liner ki jarooat nahi abhi
    Amit bhai...kitne member BAN hue hai..maine Martin ko support kiya tha,..kisi ne nahi suna
    sab group aur gang bana ke aate hai..aap ne kitne logon ko BAN kiya kabhi kuch nahi hua
    phir aaj suddenly sab mil ke itna bawal kyu macha rahe ho..

Iggy, Avdesh ne kitne proof diye..Uske baad bhi ek he baat.agar roger BAN hua tou woh
    kyu nahi aake khulasa karta hai..

Administrator Lieutenant

@Namo, if Iggi wanted to behave autocratic, why did he PM me for the same and asked to restart with my viewpoint. Get the point. The action might have been wrong but not the intent. Tomorrow I might make a mistake but that does not make me a bad person if that was not my intent. See now we are talking logically, clearing our doubts and misunderstanding. Where was this thread going yesterday?

@Iggi, I was being sarcastic and you took it seriously read my post in this new light.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    i told earlier too namo..thread was not closed whn i was typing first post but i was posted as mods post will pass through the close thread..
    2nd post was mainly to request to open complain box.. i know rules had no intentions to show priviledges..me too objected it in past
    I think we cleared this thing in the shouty yesterday itself basanti.
    I had to requote it coz iggy made it seem like a big lie.

I really appreciate the way u pleaded for its opening & the way amit reopened it in the morning.
    & I am thankful to avdhesh sir for opening it up now, listening to the aggrieved members and participating himself in this discussion.

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

Amit bhai...kitne member BAN hue hai..maine Martin ko support kiya tha,..kisi ne nahi suna
    sab group aur gang bana ke aate hai..aap ne kitne logon ko BAN kiya kabhi kuch nahi hua
    phir aaj suddenly sab mil ke itna bawal kyu macha rahe ho..

Iggy, Avdesh ne kitne proof diye..Uske baad bhi ek he baat.agar roger BAN hua tou woh
    kyu nahi aake khulasa karta hai..
    did u read roger's posts here in complaint box, go through them first
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar

Look iggy..
    You can be rest assured that after this discussion, no bad feelings or staybacks will be carried over in my heart. 2moro, u will again be a buddy..at sbf, at fb n in person.
    Am sure gracefulguy & u will act the same way too.

I believe u acted in an autocratic manner in this case. And I will forget it as soon as final words from avdhesh sir come in the next few minutes.
    You have every support u need by me or grace. I still believe u acted like a god of sbf yesterday.
    & we have always supported u and accepted every decision of urs.
    Just this one time, we believe u acted like an autocrat and still raised a voice in simple language.
    N got a medal that we don't contribute, are non worthy and don't deserve a reply.
    & later bullied, threatened, insulted n laughed upon by u & sam.

Still...post today, u will be the same old guy that we hv supported.
    you are the one who called me God of SBF.

therein i pleaded you to have some resepct.
    you didnt listen.

yes to you and grace, i have said that i will not give you explanation and you are not worthy.
    i reiterate that again. all you both do is take sides and blame the mod and make the forum pause. if you had a slightest intention to stop the escalation you shud had waited for admin. not frustrate me, bully me, call me names.
    i never used any words against you, i didnt abuse you, i didnt take any moderation action against you, i know how you will use them against me.

now, show the forum what you got, work in the forum betterment; if you have lack of stories i will give you topics and share. then i shall change my opinion
    until then i reject all the above claims. bcuz all the years i have given you both explanations pe explanations, and in one matter i told you to go to admin and you made it look like its my behavior and character. God is watching you man. you cant swindle him.

Make My Day

yeah i understand avi ji, i read again, in the flood of posts its hard to see what to reply where to reply.

@Namo, if Iggi wanted to behave autocratic, why did he PM me for the same and asked to restart with my viewpoint. Get the point. The action might have been wrong but not the intent. Tomorrow I might make a mistake but that does not make me a bad person if that was not my intent. See now we are talking logically, clearing our doubts and misunderstanding. Where was this thread going yesterday?

@Iggi, I was being sarcastic and you took it seriously read my post in this new light.

Make My Day

True?
    ohh dear, for mods its not necessary to open a thread to reply in it, its a technical privilege set by admin. moderator may reply in a closed thread. (repeated this 3rd time today)
    there was no closing and opening the closing (x5). refer the screenshot. that screenshot an imprint of all the actions taken by moderators on that thread. there is nothin to hide. if you dont understand, come i ll explain.
    now, in that thread after the first closure at 15.40 PM, no members post was quoted until today.
    basantam and i was not talking about roger issue, we were talking about a general issue, related to GD discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post

Make My Day

Banned

Sir..
    In any fair online or offline trials, as soon as there is a difference of opinion between 2 or more people occupying same position, the judgment is stayed and a higher authority takes the decision.

Here, quoting examples, as soon as basanti and amit expressed their doubts about the ban n reasons, the ban should hv been stayed...& u should hv been presented the facts n allowed to take the decision.
    Sir, sbf follows exactly the opposite..never ever the decision has been stayed by the Moderator n wait for admin been waited for...
    Instead, the mods were called to fall in to the staff code and not show disagreement or open the complaint box.

Ok, I believe and take your words right, iggy's intent wasn't wrong.
    Believe me sir, the rules r outdated, mods are twisting them to their whims n fancies n bullying n threats r being delivered.
    I don't hv anythin against iggy and sam at all...
    I request u to look into this matter seriously n address us with as strict codes as possible.
    Also, I understand that am going to be punished too in that new code, but it's the necessity of the situation today.

I accept ur view that his intentions weren't wrong even if actions were.