Page 36 of 266 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 3987

Thread: Complaint/Suggestion Box

  1. #526
    Administrator Lieutenant
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Amit, am I supposed to answer a good bye message when someone ends the discussion even without starting it? Isn't it rude when so many people fighting it out just for his ban and the same person shrugs off the same discussion terminging as mere formality demeaning all the users who are expressing their viewpoint? Isn't it an attitude? What's there to be replied in that case?

  2. #527
    Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    53,738
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    Too much of moderation Iggy........too much........this was a place where not healthy discussions used to happen, but people ahve exchanged serious amount of knowledge......
    we can reconsider it man, moderation is too much bcuz personal attack is too much, if members respect eachothers version of story nd not engage in heated personal attacks, there wont be a moderation necessity at all.


    Make My Day

  3. #528
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Every True Indian's Heart.
    Posts
    481
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    thank you for understanding.
    i dont carry any bad feelings too man, but i had to respond bcuz some of the comments really hurt me.
    if i have been rude, you must consider forgiving me.
    and graceful too.
    i hope you guys stick around and work towards the best days to come.
    You can bet on it.
    Trust me, no harmful bad feelings will be carried 4ward from yesterday.
    It has happened many a times in GD...I hv been questioned abt my ability to defend my sister from getting raped by socialdoc...n I didn't seek an infraction or ban about it.
    I replied, he understood n today, we intract.

    If u try to see, over moderation isn't right always.
    Anyways, no harsh feelings at all.

  4. #529
    Moderator Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12,570
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    we can reconsider it man, moderation is too much bcuz personal attack is too much, if members respect eachothers version of story nd not engage in heated personal attacks, there wont be a moderation necessity at all.
    Personal attack are limited to people who have low knowledge andstill want to participate in the discussion........but over moderation has killed everything there......

    Unko koi fark nahi pada.......unke paas pehle bhi kuch nahi tha......ab bhi kuch nahi hai......
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

  5. #530
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Every True Indian's Heart.
    Posts
    481
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avdhesh View Post
    Amit, am I supposed to answer a good bye message when someone ends the discussion even without starting it? Isn't it rude when so many people fighting it out just for his ban and the same person shrugs off the same discussion terminging as mere formality demeaning all the users who are expressing their viewpoint? Isn't it an attitude? What's there to be replied in that case?
    Sir..
    Pls understand he has been pleading since last few days that it wasn't him doing the dirty spams.
    It feels extremely bad that after many years, someone questions ur worth n contribution at the forum.
    Pls consider his hurt state of mind n dissatisfaction about it. Afterall, juniors act like brags in front of seniors n elders.

    I accept that he should be lil more participating right now in this discussion.
    Yet, I can only plead u to ignore it as his sorrow n discomfort on being disbanded.

  6. #531
    Rainbow chaser Major General
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    37,824
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    @ Avi Sir,

    Still my Questions are unanswered, which can create doubt on spamming issue. Pls clarify them.
    let it rain over me....

  7. #532
    Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    53,738
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    we had discussed various matters which 'killed' everything here.

    one of them was over moderation; there after moderation was limited to feedbacks from members;
    then members used to come in complaint box and suggestion boxes that moderators are not acting promptly and timely manner.

    other issues we had discussed where, over personal attacks, i had suggested this before and i repeat to give respect to all members views on sensitive issues, if members have different opinion and personally insult another contact a mod or leader, not confront the member themself 'with personal attacks and name calling'.

    now, as i had brought forward, this is the right moment to put it across, the moderator participation on sensitive topics. moderator may give their opinion.
    moderators shall not indulge in an argument with the member nor the moderator try to change a members version on such topics.

    i know its hard to emply these on daily basis, but we all shall try to give maximum freedom to members to express themselves without fear.


    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    Personal attack are limited to people who have low knowledge andstill want to participate in the discussion........but over moderation has killed everything there......

    Unko koi fark nahi pada.......unke paas pehle bhi kuch nahi tha......ab bhi kuch nahi hai......


    Make My Day

  8. #533
    Moderator Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12,570
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    we had discussed various matters which 'killed' everything here.

    one of them was over moderation; there after moderation was limited to feedbacks from members;
    then members used to come in complaint box and suggestion boxes that moderators are not acting promptly and timely manner.

    other issues we had discussed where, over personal attacks, i had suggested this before and i repeat to give respect to all members views on sensitive issues, if members have different opinion and personally insult another contact a mod or leader, not confront the member themself 'with personal attacks and name calling'.

    now, as i had brought forward, this is the right moment to put it across, the moderator participation on sensitive topics. moderator may give their opinion.
    moderators shall not indulge in an argument with the member nor the moderator try to change a members version on such topics.

    i know its hard to emply these on daily basis, but we all shall try to give maximum freedom to members to express themselves without fear.

    Let it loosen up a bit.......it will be a healthier place......dont think too much abt mods participating etc....
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

  9. #534
    Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    53,738
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    if you feel so, then i would suggest rotation system.
    so many mods will not attend topics with moderation power on single day.
    we, mods decide among ourself and assign a day of the week for each mod to moderate in General Discussion section.

    through this, all other mods can participate in discussion and only one mod will take action on one single day in GD.
    and when some topics that will extend to other day, as we have the rotation system a new mod to continue moderation.


    give me your opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    Let it loosen up a bit.......it will be a healthier place......dont think too much abt mods participating etc....


    Make My Day

  10. #535
    SB Guru Major Raja~Bhoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,079
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avdhesh View Post
    Amit, am I supposed to answer a good bye message when someone ends the discussion even without starting it? Isn't it rude when so many people fighting it out just for his ban and the same person shrugs off the same discussion terminging as mere formality demeaning all the users who are expressing their viewpoint? Isn't it an attitude? What's there to be replied in that case?
    Well, what can say if I was declared as 'spammer' without any fault from my side. I made two posts explaining everything. No Mod who was supporting the ban, has replied to them. You came and declared that these were my Ids. Then what is left for discussion?
    Its technical issue, matter of fact. I technically don't understand these matters. I have paper before me submitted by my office from same computer, same net and all showing different IP address of filer. I looked them first time seriously. So far, I was thinking that IP address is constant for computer.
    After all you and your staff are expert in this issue, decide whatever you find from facts.
    and about my attitude in last post, can you understand how a person feels when he suddenly thrown out by false allegations only because he objected actions of one mod? Step in my shoes for some time and feel it.

  11. #536
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Every True Indian's Heart.
    Posts
    481
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    Let it loosen up a bit.......it will be a healthier place......dont think too much abt mods participating etc....
    almost everone has raised concerns and issues with avdhesh sir here..
    Riky..basanti..me..u..roger..murtazas..amit..and iggy himself.
    Let's let them be analysed, and their validity be decided upon over some time.

    @ avdhesh sir : sir, it's a request to please look into the matter and recheck the roger ip address mask ups.
    will wait for ur directions n judgements about other issues n this one.

  12. #537
    Rainbow chaser Major General
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    37,824
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    Let it loosen up a bit.......it will be a healthier place......dont think too much abt mods participating etc....
    I have suggested earlier, There are few members who silently observe GD, they never participate, or rarely, to made them as leaders here.
    let it rain over me....

  13. #538
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    12,076
    Rep Power
    95

    Default

    Finally got time to visit the forums. Took me 30 minutes to read all posts.. !! Here is what I feel :

    (1) I do not think Avdhesh needs to address anyone in a thread, until he is asked to intervene. If your reliance mobile bill is inflated, do you contact the customer care or directly call the owner - Mr. Ambani..?

    (2) Since "Day 1" , I have been advising time and against to stop this open altercation and PM the Admin with your concern. Eventually you had to do that after 3 days of mindless altercations. Then why not begin with it..?

    (3) If Roger was banned, and he was hard done, he should have DIRECTLY PMed the Admin and narrated his issue.

    (4) Iggy is NOT the bad guy here. He is a man trying to do what is best for the forums. If he banned Roger, it was with Avdhesh's agreement. He too is answerable, just like anyone of us.

    (5) Instead of blaming Iggy and trying to prove him wrong, we should have tried to prove Roger right.

    (6) It is Sad that Amit still chose to openly answer Avdhesh back in forum. Use PMs.


    What is wrong with everyone man..? What is the fuss..? Our dear friend's ID got banned - get a new one and defend yourself. What is the point in having 3-4 members making 200 posts..? Only a few PMs to the right person would have sufficed, trust me.

    When Martin got banned, I had a discussion with Avdhesh, does anyone know about it..? When Chetan was banned, I had a discussion with Avdhesh, does anyone know about it..? What is the point in creating such fuss..?

    Trust me, It feels more like people are "Anti-Iggy" than "Pro-Roger" ...

    G'day
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

  14. #539
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Every True Indian's Heart.
    Posts
    481
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    Finally got time to visit the forums. Took me 30 minutes to read all posts.. !! Here is what I feel :

    (1) I do not think Avdhesh needs to address anyone in a thread, until he is asked to intervene. If your reliance mobile bill is inflated, do you contact the customer care or directly call the owner - Mr. Ambani..?

    (2) Since "Day 1" , I have been advising time and against to stop this open altercation and PM the Admin with your concern. Eventually you had to do that after 3 days of mindless altercations. Then why not begin with it..?

    (3) If Roger was banned, and he was hard done, he should have DIRECTLY PMed the Admin and narrated his issue.

    (4) Iggy is NOT the bad guy here. He is a man trying to do what is best for the forums. If he banned Roger, it was with Avdhesh's agreement. He too is answerable, just like anyone of us.

    (5) Instead of blaming Iggy and trying to prove him wrong, we should have tried to prove Roger right.

    (6) It is Sad that Amit still chose to openly answer Avdhesh back in forum. Use PMs.


    What is wrong with everyone man..? What is the fuss..? Our dear friend's ID got banned - get a new one and defend yourself. What is the point in having 3-4 members making 200 posts..? Only a few PMs to the right person would have sufficed, trust me.

    When Martin got banned, I had a discussion with Avdhesh, does anyone know about it..? When Chetan was banned, I had a discussion with Avdhesh, does anyone know about it..? What is the point in creating such fuss..?

    Trust me, It feels more like people are "Anti-Iggy" than "Pro-Roger" ...

    G'day
    Decent bhai...aapka pms wala point perfect h..I agree.
    Pehle bhi main aur aap aise hi case put 4ward karte the, kal actually pehle hi complaint box me ye chal raha tha, so I n grace just joined there. Still I agree.

    About others..
    1) ye customer care ka matter nhi h yaar..its a decision n he is the highest decision makin authority here.
    Its befitting that a hanged issue is solved by the highest authority avdhesh sir himself.
    2) I agree..totally.
    3) sab colonel ya decent nhi hote bhai..hurt ho kar dishearten ho jate hain aur pm karne ki ichha hi khatam ho jati hai..umeed h aap agree karoge.
    4) actually over moderation aur bullying ka issue bhi kaafi din se log utha rahe hain..iggy ke khilaaf kuch personal agenda nhi h hamara.
    5) full proof facts ip masking pe na toh iggy ke paas ho sakte h na hamare paas. Element of doubt hamesha rahega.
    Hamara view yahi hai ki roger pe vishwaas karke uski baat maan li jaye..afterall 7 saal purana member h.
    6) nahi yaar...yahan aap galat ho...avdhesh sir communication mein jawab dene se kabhi nhi rokte..
    Balki woh iss cheez ko hamesha encourage karte hain aur saaf baat karne walo ko appreciate bhi karte h.
    Amit ne support karne ka clarification diya h aur mujhe nhi lagta avdhesh sir iss baat ka kabhi bhi bura manege. Aisa hota toh mere aur aapki talking terms avdhesh sir se kaafi saal pehle khatam ho chuki hoti.

  15. #540
    Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Happy New Year maccha :D
    Posts
    30,529
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Avi bro, I hold you in high esteem.

    As you said long back...THERE WILL BE THINGS AND IT WON'T END HERE, There will always be..W.R.T accusations and complaints.

    But Avi bro, leave aside all hearsay, when DC is banned, for he gave negative reppz and unbanned just yesterday,
    don't you think Roger needs to be given a second chance?
    Last edited by Gudu Gudu Returns; 01-08-2013 at 07:54 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Complaint Box
    By gracefulguy in forum Politics and Religious Chaupal
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 29-01-2018, 07:05 PM
  2. Complaint Box
    By ignoramusenator in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 10:45 AM
  3. Complaint to Bill Gates...
    By pyaremohan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-06-2007, 12:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •