Page 117 of 266 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 3987

Thread: Complaint/Suggestion Box

Administrator Lieutenant

"Brothers, This is not the way we work and this is definitely not the way we should work. We let the people hijack the cause and turn this as a religious platform. And now we are playing for our emotions.

What a waste of time and energy! The issue you are undertaking was not solved by over 6 billion people in 2000 years. Why waste ourselves on it! There are better things to enjoy in life and spread happiness. That was our goal and that's how it should be!"

I am not anti-religion. I have deep regards for it. But I am definitely not living for it. I accept the things I believe in and set aside which my common sense opposes. No religion is bad and no religion is perfect. The debate can continue for eternity but this is not the platform for it.

So sit back and move outside your shells, this platform is for chilling out, make new friends understand new cultures and grab the best of those. And leave religious debates for the actors who thrive on it. Lets us stop being emotional fools and introspect why we are here. Are we justifying the cause?

teekhi jammu chilli Major General arumita's Avatar

good to see u here after so many days thx for the action
    My love, the spark that ignited the day we met
    remains an eternal flame.

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

well said avi ji
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by avdhesh View Post
    "Brothers, This is not the way we work and this is definitely not the way we should work. We let the people hijack the cause and turn this as a religious platform. And now we are playing for our emotions.

What a waste of time and energy! The issue you are undertaking was not solved by over 6 billion people in 2000 years. Why waste ourselves on it! There are better things to enjoy in life and spread happiness. That was our goal and that's how it should be!"

I am not anti-religion. I have deep regards for it. But I am definitely not living for it. I accept the things I believe in and set aside which my common sense opposes. No religion is bad and no religion is perfect. The debate can continue for eternity but this is not the platform for it.

So sit back and move outside your shells, this platform is for chilling out, make new friends understand new cultures and grab the best of those. And leave religious debates for the actors who thrive on it. Lets us stop being emotional fools and introspect why we are here. Are we justifying the cause?

Hi bro , may i ask why these issues and other issues are not being resolved by u from the last 6 months ?
    आज का ज्ञान ........ सब चूतिये हैं !

dear Avdesh,

Firstly welcome to "your" forum, the reason behind all this mess was from one single user to a large extent, how matured were the mods to let this forum on this path....even now no one is caring to tell a spade a spade. just telling you, check all the threads created in the last 4 months and u can clearly see the difference which made SBf a stink hole which it has become now.

i agree that we need to see beyond our culture and beliefs, that is what the forum is based on.....nip the problem in the butt.....warn the user who wants to divide the forum, is it so hard to understand??
    Kullu man alaiha Faan....

Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar

Avi ji, can politics nd religious discussions be diverted to a sub section nd GD is kept only for fun nd friendships. I knw this is not a solution bt atleast at the very face of the forum we can forget/hide divisions.

Other suggestion please the sorting can be changed. Chitchat on top nd general discussion below that.
    Last edited by ignoramusenator; 11-09-2014 at 03:24 PM.

Make My Day

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    Avi ji, can politics nd religious discussions be diverted to a sub section nd GD is kept only for fun nd friendships. I knw this is not a solution bt atleast at the very face of the forum we can forget/hide divisions.
    Nice idea..politics/news(national international)/religious discussion at one place..

social issues and others at other..
    Thank you bala

Administrator Lieutenant

I believe we can resort to closing all the Political/Religious threads in the GD and let the info related threads prosper as it was the case before. GD was supposed to gain and grow our IQ and I used to find compelling information there.

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

I believe we can resort to closing all the Political/Religious threads in the GD and let the info related threads prosper as it was the case before. GD was supposed to gain and grow our IQ and I used to find compelling information there.
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

GD used to be one of source for information on different topics..........and thru discussions it was a source of different views on one single topic.......be it religious or political.

I am of the opinion the debaters have been discouraged in the past to put forward their views.........

Moderation of GD is not as simple as in other sections like CCC or BC, IC etc.......this needs proper info on the topic which is being discussued upon.......and an outlook which is broad enough to accommodate a wide variety of thoughts.........

We don't need kids running this part of SBF.......you need people with proper info and proper knowledge to moderate GD......

And let me add......this had tremendous potential of being source of generating extreme information......we should know how to channelize it.....
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar

Some member do come only for such discussions religious or political. If we close it ll go back to lack of activity. If we can have another section like basantam mentioned above would be great. I knw this may backbite again in the future. There ll be issues n that section too. But Members must understand nd learn themselves how to respect eachother. I realized its not possible however we try but i have seen members who discuss religion nd politics wdout insulting others too.

Make My Day

Rainbow chaser Major General

every news is a piece of Information, how can that be banned??
    let it rain over me....

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

Brotha , i respectfully disagree with you.People like/love to discuss on Political/religious/social issues , it is important too in various aspects .Also , Politics/Religion/social issues are the topics on which people want to gain/share their knowledge by mutual interaction . So they need not to be closed.
    If you do this , what GD will be for ?
    Info threads are also part of GD.But as the name states "General Discussion" , it should have some relevance.

Baaki dekh lo ,fir bhi lagta hai ki ye threads close hone chahiye to forum aapka hai saab
    आज का ज्ञान ........ सब चूतिये हैं !

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by invincible07 View Post
    whatever happened between you and me was a different issue altogether and have no bearing on this matter...you want me to turn back a few pages...i dont have to because i have seen it all...c_m was wrong in deletion and the way he replied...no denying in that...but the said name calling was there much before these two were made leaders...check a few pages further back...check a few old thread where ever your appeared so did the name calling...pointing fingers at only one or two people will never yield anything till we our self take responsibility for our misdeeds...agreed when you complained against the issues they were not solved in time...but do you really think you can correct the faults by becoming another fault in the system..???i used to be a regular in gd threads till 2-3 years back...i stopped because the discussions are never healthy here...if you don't support the popular ideology you are termed as paki...sickular...mulla/maulvi/pakistani agent...same terms have been used by you also on a regular basis these days...check front page of the gd...in half of them only muslim bashing is going on...thread creator's intent is pretty obvious...are we doing anything against it..??? most of us including me are silent observers now...and some of us support whatever shit is been posted...neither after abusing people, calling them names all the time questioning their integrity one cannot command respect from them nor bidding adios every time something has not been done as per your demand will not yield anything...need is to show some responsibility and maturity from all our sides...our system will never be perfect as it is govern by people only but by being patient and handling the situation sensibly can reduce the damage... a self introspection is required by everyone on all our actions and then the initiative is to be taken to bury the hatchet to move froward from this mess...
    I know u more than enough to know that past issues don't matter any way when u r discussing this issue.
    Though my words n mentions here were intentional due to d constant harassment n laughing upon by iggy n alqama..
    I assured lisbonstar y'day n I assure u right now that u won't find me posting any controversial words in d near future.
    I hv been active in GD for long, I even controlled it once in 2012-13..
    It's my assurance dat I ll contribute constructively n will avoid any controversial words..

I appreciate d way u hv spoken as a guy concerned for d forum..N respecting ur status here, I ll mend ways n self introspect instantly.

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

politics and current affair get max replies and ppl want to discuss too...

...other threads get very poor response and moreover nothing to discuss in that..

for fun cc is there,,,,
    Thank you bala