Page 183 of 266 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 3987

Thread: Complaint/Suggestion Box

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raja~Bhoj View Post
    Aaj kal RC ke post me log link kyo dal rahe hai? Mannakannan2 namak vyakti yeh dushkarm kar raha hai, aur RC ke Mod hath pe hath dhare baithe he? biased kahi ke?
    ye double nahin nahin aata kya, uska section hai na wo,
    kal hi sunny ki nude aur kuch links waale thread delete kiye the maine
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Administrator Lieutenant

Guys, we are again back to square one. Again religious issues and moderators are the target again. I do not think even the most skillful people can walk the tight rope given the kind of emotional attachment we have towards our religion. With such closed minds, I do not think that we even qualify for a healthy discussion.

So please set aside your emotions, work collectively. Support the staff who is working hard for keeping this place clean. In case of any issues, please work together for a solution instead of being judgmental towards mods. You will only receive respect only after giving it. If you have not given it, please do not expect it back.

Looking towards some positive comments from you all.

Quote Originally Posted by avdhesh View Post
    Guys, we are again back to square one. Again religious issues and moderators are the target again. I do not think even the most skillful people can walk the tight rope given the kind of emotional attachment we have towards our religion. With such closed minds, I do not think that we even qualify for a healthy discussion.

So please set aside your emotions, work collectively. Support the staff who is working hard for keeping this place clean. In case of any issues, please work together for a solution instead of being judgmental towards mods. You will only receive respect only after giving it. If you have not given it, please do not expect it back.

if possible make ricky moderator and give more powers to RPC moderators so that they can help us in GD also

and RPC section is not solving the problem so keep all the discussion in 1 section
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Administrator Lieutenant

As suggested, three more MODS added to GD. As always, let's use ban as a last resort after assigning due warnings. I am sure it will increase engagement and trust.

oh done

thanx sir
    welcome to GD new mods and leader
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Well,
    I am not sure why we need Religious and Political propaganda at Santabanta forums at all. This is not the correct platform for campaigning.

I remember the time when there was zero tolerance on such threads. Name calling an entire Religion or Political party with derogatory remarks was never our forte. We have people here calling everyone Sickulars, Aaptards, Jihadis, Terrorists and such posts are allowed. What is the point of having a thread which has been created with the motive of Flaming and has no content worth discussing..?

When you witness these things on a daily basis, with nobody to take care of it, you ultimately give in. We had people abusing one Religion, which ultimately lead to a few members retaliating with abusing another Religion. For what..? Why do we allow such a situation to prosper..?

Off late this has become General Altercation, not General Discussion with people talking about either Religion or Politics.. Not because there is lack of other content, but because they are challenged into responding to these threads by Flaming headings. Then people come in and Troll the entire thread with Hate speeches.

What is the way out..?

My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

Hope people would not say Avdhesh is also biased. Avdhesh
    आज का ज्ञान ........ सब चूतिये हैं !

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

[QUOTE=avdhesh;6883968]As suggested, three more MODS added to GD. As always, let's use ban as a last resort after assigning due warnings. I am sure it will increase engagement and trust.[/QUOTE8]
    sir plz merge television and movie section ..
    and music and video section..
    Thank you bala

Administrator Lieutenant

The way out is that we should decide first why we are here for. And then decide for the people who do not share that vision. Everybody comes here for fun and cannot take the unnecessary stress of extremism, hate, swears and abuses. Its right time for the community to set a definite tone and path on which it wants to function and then empower their representatives to achieve that agenda.

Decent 1 ko GD ka aur RPC ka Mod bana dijiye. He has knowledge of all the topics and he can give time also.

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ! Stud ! View Post
    Hope people would not say Avdhesh is also biased. Avdhesh
    If avi sir agree then why dont you and riky take care sports and mobile section...nobody there to look after
    Thank you bala

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

The way out is that we should decide first why we are here for. And then decide for the people who do not share that vision. Everybody comes here for fun and cannot take the unnecessary stress of extremism, hate, swears and abuses. Its right time for the community to set a definite tone and path on which it wants to function and then empower their representatives to achieve that agenda.
    Touche.
    But, who is going to take that initiative..?

Extremism, hate, swears and abuses are the pre requisites if you have to exist at SBF these days. You cannot do without them.

Can we implement a Rule where Name calling a Group of people based on Religion/Politics/Race falls under zero tolerance..?

We have had people been branded as Extremists, Terrorists, Aaptards, Sickulars for not sharing an opinion. Nobody to check on them. When they are reported, moderations do not find anything wrong and members are asked to contact Admin.
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    If avi sir agree then why dont you and riky take care sports and mobile section...nobody there to look after
    Thanks for the consideration dear.
    I think Riky and our "wanna be mod" can be fit in this. Uski haalat yaha par waisi hi hai jaise country me Advani ji ki .

New Born

Not ids...just one...meri sabse pehle waali!!....some memories attached to it.

@every one else: I would like to propose a few suggestions for mods kind consideration:-

1. There has to be a well defined procedure to complaint against a mod. Its democratic and necessary. And it will put an end to chatter here. Pl dont say contact avdhesh.

2. Whenever a member is infracted or banned the concerned mod should give him reason.

3. As long as we are not banning IPs, please dont relate a users current activities with his/her previous ids. For eg. my id 'guy pearce' was banned for deliberately mocking a user. Agreed. My bad. I had discussion with riky, invi and gracu; I assured them to avoid SD instead of retaliating. Peace. I created another id, GP1 which I used to post in CCC...especially cookery threads mostly. No political comments. No infractions ever. But it was banned within minutes of a harsh comment about a politician. That was my first comment, but amit gave reason that I was repeatedly making such comments and banned me. I guess thats not fair. Preach what you practice. You asked me to forget...avoid, but mods didnt do the same thing.

4. Lastly and most importantly, even if banned, users should be able to login to their profiles so that atleast they can see why they were banned and they need not create new ids instantly just to ask the same thing through complaint box. OR.

5. Banned users or unregistered users should be allowed to post in complaint box.
    Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    i am ready to unban his IDs
    but he and others have to stop calling mods hypocrite , biased and personally attacking them in each and every complaint
    if u don't like there working admin is there , u can go to him

Hi Avdhesh , My humble suggestion is to revoke powers from the inactive mods and they should be replaced with new ones...Forum needs mods to avoid personal attacks and spamming and we lack of them...I believe 1 or 2 mods can be replaced with the new ones may be with Sush ,Neha or any other member for other sections like RC,IC,Sports , Mobile etc.