Page 244 of 266 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 3987

Thread: Complaint/Suggestion Box

!ИV!ИÇ!ßLΣ Brigadier General invincible07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    I am against ban..many news item usually contain religious tone..we cant stop news thread altogether..
    example-19 year old girl stabbed to death thread..
    One guy posted there..just imagine 'ki hindu girl ke sath muslim ne aisa kiya hota toh kya hota'
    I mean ,and I have said it earlier too, there is always room for diverting harmless thread to turn it religious..what you wud do ..close those threads or keep moderating??

And its a fact that who are complaing are those who 90percent time indulge in relgious thread.
    and why complaing in GD complain box? They have separate section.. complain there solve there..

again it is cause and effect basu...same thing would have happened if the scenario was changed...

main problem is propaganda first...

news is never shared as news here...

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...ve-been-killed

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...ga-of-Aaptards

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...Terrorism!-NOT

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...ARNING-GRAPHIC

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...-terrorism-Yet!

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...-a-Shia-mosque

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...-circumstances

check the titles of the threads...

not saying only SD does it...but because SD does it so GP also does the same....it is a simple cause and effect scenario...

if you kick the most non violent man every day every hour some day he will also kick back...and here no one is non violent...
    Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by invincible07 View Post
    but you people are ignoring the main problem which is here any thread can become a religion bashing thread...for ex: thread on bahubali by SD...and people like SD play within the rules to mock/defame other religion so most of the time action cannot be taken properly....
    To remind, it’s alway’s a ‘general’ discussion. It doesn’t have to precisely on topic. If you feel the train is coming off the tracks he can be warned. That ‘play’ you’re referring to is actually a developed skill. SD is a nuisance but got to give it to him he’s rarely wrong and he does choose his words appropriately . The offended have an equal responsibility not to entertain him and not to become offended so easily.
    So may it be

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    There are threads based on news, and then there are thread based on news, but contains title based on views. Just ban that.

What if the title were to be subbed by “these are my views” title. Would that be ok? You wouldn’t be mislead by it, you wouldn’t have to engage.… To ban someone from expressing their ‘views’ would kill discussion. It is an extreme step. I don’t agree.
    So may it be

Quote Originally Posted by Lisbonstar28 View Post
    Keep an eye thats good but don’t subdue them from their individualistic approach. That’s a fair step i think.
    if they were subdued all this discussion wouldn't be happening...

freedom requires some checks and balances also...freedom of speech and expression doesn't mean anything and everything can and should be said...it is a place where people co-exist so everyone's feelings are to be taken into consideration...
    Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko

To remind, it’s alway’s a ‘general’ discussion. It doesn’t have to precisely on topic. If you feel the train is coming off the tracks he can be warned. That ‘play’ you’re referring to is actually a developed skill. SD is a nuisance but got to give it to him he’s rarely wrong and he does choose his words appropriately . The offended have an equal responsibility not to entertain him and not to become offended so easily.
    there is a difference between being right and being ridiculously snobbish...

agreed usually discussions happens not particularly in line with topic but when every discussion is diverted towards same direction what is one supposed to do..??? close thread, ban/infract user or delete the thread..??? we don't want to interfere too much and that's the reason most of the time things are left to users good judgement and behaviour...

an effort into moderation can be put where things are been discussed in a proper manner...but here all threads have become fish markets...everyone shouting and no one wants to listen to anything...
    Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    SD and others are someone who can make any thing as religious thread. That is why I said, thread based on someone's view must be baned on first hand.

But we should not ban news. Also, any discussion must be confined to thread topic only. Any other discussion must be deleted.
    news cannot be banned and it should not be banned...

riks you have been on the other side and you know how difficult it has become to keep things in order when these users just want to tear each others apart...

Quote Originally Posted by ace of base View Post
    if we have 3 mods for tat then we wouldnt be discussing this today if they were duing their duty
    thanks for reminding that we are not doing our duties properly...
    Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko

agreed usually discussions happens not particularly in line with topic but when every discussion is diverted towards same direction what is one supposed to do..??? close thread, ban/infract user or delete the thread..??? we don't want to interfere too much and that's the reason most of the time things are left to users good judgement and behaviour...

an effort into moderation can be put where things are been discussed in a proper manner...but here all threads have become fish markets...everyone shouting and no one wants to listen to anything...
    not everyone shouting,only 4-5 of them,,theres a difference

things and thoughts will seep into other threads and sections like it is happening now...may be not immediately buy eventually it will happen....

So, the only argument against a mega thread is purely an assumption. Ok, if seepage occurs it will be far less than what we are seeing presently, besides, thats why there’s mods. If we had best behaviours and zero seepage all of the time, you would not be needed, we would ask for your retirement lol
    So may it be

riks you have been on the other side and you know how difficult it has become to keep things in order when these users just want to tear each others apart...

ya i wudnt mind calling the spade a spade. if duties wer correct ,,we woudnt be discussing them today. what am saying is 4-5 guys are the ones who does this why not keep an eye on thier threads?

And that, i feel, is how it should remain. None of us live in an ideal world in reality. I think this forum should mirror everyday realities and not dreams. If SD wants to be snobbish or make a fool of himself providing he follows the rules that is his prerogative, why should we mind? If we don’t have a flux of diversity good and bad members then we’d end up with a boring stagnant forum programmed to think on a one track mind like zombies!
    So may it be

bhai religious bashing pehle bhi hoti thi aur kewal ek do idiots hi karte thay...poora forum ek ho ke oppose karta tha...abhi group ban ke bashing hoti hai...koi kisiko terrorist kehta hai to koi kisi ki upbringing ko question karta hai...

discussion toh hota hi nahi hai yahan...bas bashing hoti hai...bas apni baat ko supreme prove karte hain yahan...

and rahi gp & parvez ki baat...indian army ke against bolna ya pakistani kutte ko pyaar dikhana unke against mai jaata hai...apna point bolne ke liye kisi bhi hadd tak giroge..??

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6957310
    Can you please tell me (parvez) where did i talk against Indian Army? If you get time then please revisit the thread and reconfirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalak¤Guy®™ View Post
    Can you please tell me (parvez) where did i talk against Indian Army? If you get time then please revisit the thread and reconfirm.
    please keep your trap shut for some time pervez. it will benefit you me and everybody.

not everyone shouting,only 4-5 of them,,theres a difference
    those 4-5 only discuss/argue/fight/debate on religion and political topics day in day out...

So, the only argument against a mega thread is purely an assumption. Ok, if seepage occurs it will be far less than what we are seeing presently, besides, thats why there’s mods. If we had best behaviours and zero seepage all of the time, you would not be needed, we would ask for your retirement lol
    it's not only an assumption...it is derived from the recent making of new section...and a communal tension always linger on because of the same...

certain things works and certain things doesn't work...

earlier nude images were allowed but to cater to wider audience it was dis continued...similarly a ban on religious topics can be implemented for the better good of the forum...
    Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko

Rainbow chaser Major General

It's not at all difficult, but if we look, we can find only Amit been active for most of the time. The thing is active mods. I will suggest make only those mods who can give time. But on other hand I see those who get power becomes guest in no time.

Also, why limited access is given? A mod should be mod for all sections and not for 1 or 2.As many times mods are active but they don't have powers on certain sections.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalak¤Guy®™ View Post
    you didn't....

please keep your trap shut for some time pervez. it will benefit you me and everybody.
    you better talk properly to people here...

it doesn't matter how you talk to your friends outside this place...try to maintain a certain level of decency while addressing others...
    Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko