Page 100 of 266 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 3987

Thread: Complaint/Suggestion Box

  1. #1486
    Young Gun yoyo honey singh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Girl Pants
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ! Stud ! View Post
    How about Sikh , parsi , buddhist , Jew Leaders ?
    Don't worry..
    Iggy..alqama..riky...
    Religious communal forum wellwishers ki chali toh SC/ST/OBC/General/Physically Handicapped ke bhi leaders hoge agle 6 months me.

  2. #1487
    Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    53,738
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    I dont see other than hindu or muslim members have complaints about insults nd personal attacks. We can have a Christian leader too i think. It will be like a grama panchayath. B4 we go to legal procedures in old times. Leaders if religious kind used to take unanimous decisions. For the sake of peace. Its a good system. Wen leaders sit nd discuss together followers listens.
    Quote Originally Posted by ! Stud ! View Post
    How about Sikh , parsi , buddhist , Jew Leaders ?


    Make My Day

  3. #1488
    Young Gun yoyo honey singh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Girl Pants
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    What about their attitude and behavior.. ?
    You expect us to just "Take it" as they are new ?

    You think they wanna learn.. ?
    At this point, they're behaving like Brats.
    Bhai main chd 8 sec jaa ke pata karta hu avdhesh sir active kyon nhi h..
    Something is going on here somehow.

    I ll pm of i find something of note..All d members

    Rest...no use...Iggy isn't in d senses to talk over d issues rite now.
    Perhaps leave d GD to d 2 religious prodigies as their deletions r uncontested n just.

  4. #1489
    Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    53,738
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    What about their attitude and behavior.. ?
    You expect us to just "Take it" as they are new ?

    You think they wanna learn.. ?
    At this point, they're behaving like Brats.
    Chill man. U remember my attitudes? I feel funny nd embarrassed wen i read some of my posts years back. Give them time till then we solve issues one at a thread time.


    Make My Day

  5. #1490
    SB Wizard Major harry_putter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    swades
    Posts
    4,404
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6777591

    does this post qualify for personal attack on a fellow member on forum???
    Kullu man alaiha Faan....


  6. #1491
    Bourne Captain RoleModel007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Treadstone
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    Its alright. Lets see ur activities in GD. We ll consider you. Thanks.
    Sorry, I was just trying pull your legs. I am Hindu and no way qualify for the following. I feel guilty and am sorry for my mistake.

    Human after all.

    I am at your peril, please ban me.

  7. #1492
    ! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere b/w Daru ka Theka and Gym
    Posts
    8,928
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoleModel007 View Post
    Sorry, I was just trying pull your legs. I am Hindu and no way qualify for the following. I feel guilty and am sorry for my mistake.

    Human after all.

    I am at your peril, please ban me.
    Jhoot bolta hai .
    आज का ज्ञान ........ सब चूतिये हैं !

  8. #1493
    ! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere b/w Daru ka Theka and Gym
    Posts
    8,928
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6779066

    decent paji ka naam edit kardo bhai log
    आज का ज्ञान ........ सब चूतिये हैं !

  9. #1494
    Young Gun yoyo honey singh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Girl Pants
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    Chill man. U remember my attitudes? I feel funny nd embarrassed wen i read some of my posts years back. Give them time till then we solve issues one at a thread time.
    Allah, pls provide direct jannat to this great avenger of sbf/ibf.
    Remember..?We r seeing d attitude first hand prabhu..N it's hilarious n self boastful..

    We feel embarrassed reading ur replies in this thread 2 days back too..

  10. #1495
    :: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,818
    Rep Power
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harry_putter View Post
    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6777591

    does this post qualify for personal attack on a fellow member on forum???
    Dekh lo bhai 3 din se zyada hogaye, action lena to duur kisi mod ne respond tak nahi kiya..
    Abhi jaise hi mai apni moderation resume karunga sab jaag uthenge.. Complaint box mei baand aur mere PM inbox me baarish aajayegi..

  11. #1496
    SB Wizard Major harry_putter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    swades
    Posts
    4,404
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    Dekh lo bhai 3 din se zyada hogaye, action lena to duur kisi mod ne respond tak nahi kiya..
    Abhi jaise hi mai apni moderation resume karunga sab jaag uthenge.. Complaint box mei baand aur mere PM inbox me baarish aajayegi..

    yehi to problem hai idar.....sab kuch biased hai.....yehi kisi aur member ko hua hota.....e.g koi kutta.....()

    to idar ki mahol hi alag hota.....

    aankhe kholo mods.....
    Kullu man alaiha Faan....


  12. #1497
    HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    satna
    Posts
    83,336
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    Dekh lo bhai 3 din se zyada hogaye, action lena to duur kisi mod ne respond tak nahi kiya..
    Abhi jaise hi mai apni moderation resume karunga sab jaag uthenge.. Complaint box mei baand aur mere PM inbox me baarish aajayegi..
    are u blind or don't know ur powers , check again he was infracted on the same day of complaint
    unnecessary ye apne aap ko sbf ka saviour samaj liya kya kud ko ki tum nahin hoge to tabah ho jayega , ye galatfahmi se bahar aao

    Last edited by amitsush; 08-09-2014 at 03:55 PM.
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U


  13. #1498
    :: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,818
    Rep Power
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    are u blind or don't know ur powers , check again he was infracted on the same day of complaint
    unnecessary ye apne aap ko sbf ka saviour samaj liya kya kud ko ki tum nahin hoge to tabah ho jayega , ye galatfahmi se bahar aao

    Pehli baat, i dont think leaders ko infraction history dikhai deti hai so blind waali baat wapas lelo.. Action liya gaya hai to inform kiya karo..
    Dusri baat post delete kyu nahi kiya gaya?
    Teesri, aap ki ijazat ho to thodi clean up shuru ki jaye humari taraf se? Kaafi gandagi hui hai 2-3 din me
    Last edited by amitsush; 08-09-2014 at 03:28 PM.

  14. #1499
    HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    satna
    Posts
    83,336
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    Pehli baat, i dont think leaders ko infraction history dikhai deti hai so blind waali baat wapas lelo.. Action liya gaya hai to inform kiya karo..
    Dusri baat post delete kyu nahi kiya gaya?
    Teesri, aap ki ijazat ho to thodi clean up shuru ki jaye humari taraf se? Kaafi gandagi hui hai 2-3 din me
    posted is deleted , being a leader u can c deleted posts but not other members
    no one was stoping to delete personal attacks and abuses ,
    and as for my info leaders can c infraction history , check again and i am not bound to inform for my every action
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U


  15. #1500
    Rainbow chaser Major General
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    37,824
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    posted is deleted , being a leader u can c deleted posts but not other members
    no one was stoping to delete personal attacks and abuses ,
    and as for my info leaders can c infraction history , check again and i am not bound to inform for my every action
    hum ko nahi dikhta hai bhai...

    Aur I think personal attacks kisi post me hai to usko koi dusra mod hi delete kare, that would be better, warna phir kisi senior aur reputed member ko problem ho jayegi ki himne kaise judge kar loya ko wo personal attack hai.

Similar Threads

  1. Complaint Box
    By gracefulguy in forum Politics and Religious Chaupal
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 29-01-2018, 07:05 PM
  2. Complaint Box
    By ignoramusenator in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 10:45 AM
  3. Complaint to Bill Gates...
    By pyaremohan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-06-2007, 12:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •