Page 103 of 266 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3987

Thread: Complaint/Suggestion Box

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by yoyo honey singh View Post
    the above 3 posts clarify the arrogance n bratness dat u possess n d way u use demeaning sarcasm without any logic in dis thread...dat too while answering d seniormost mods n gd regulars for yrs.
    now can some mod clarify why these are not irrelevant posts n d ones posted by me or grace or decent irrelevant n deleted by iggy?
    iggy, may u urself clarify wats d criteria here...?
    n don't worry, no harmful discussions or blah blah..m not interested in visiting iggy sponsored GD anymore...m sure, wid time others will follow suit being victims themselves.

can some other mod post d screenshots of the 2 posts n d quoted posts here?
    coz mr communal manufactured leader alqama n iggy r using half info n trying to divert d topic where it wasn't..
    iggy, u r a mod...u can very well see dat d fatwa post is a direct reply to socialdoc's comment n its ISIS' fatwa...

don't promote anarchy in d name of Islam here...d problem is u guys hv been programmed by ur religion to feel offended if someone says allah hu Akbar...even if its for ba$tards like ISIS n Shehzad.
    u restored some comments which were not irrelevant...I can only laugh at u n ur newly acquired judgment powers.

shove ur realisation up ur A$$..
    u r a disgrace to d moderation coz u act wid ur heart n ur religion n not ur mind n logic..
    n to some extent, iggy is responsible coz he didn't make u GD leader, he made u a religious leader.

u hv no shame posting koolie's Amitabh as a reply to ur seniors n u just act on ur impulse being hurt by something said against ur religion...
    truth is, ur religion is in a mess n mess gets talked about.
    again, shove it up ur a$$...(dis goes to d person who says he can put a bamboo in d a$$ of anyone at sbf..now shove ur realisation up ur a$$)!

thx to d mods to take up d issue at hand...iggy, basanti n amit..offcourse riks!
    tc, but d GD has been destroyed by dis experiment.
    all d best...bye!
    again I repeat, Islam under current scenario is d most bloodiest religion.
    u gotta prove me wrong??? go ahead...

kal apne powers ko rakha kinare n dene lag gya uski hi bhasha mein jawab??

koi do isko staff member of d year award n isko direct admin banao!!
    Complaint box ko bhi GD bana diya.. Wo bhi kitne shuddh language ke saath.. Hats off to your seniority! For long I've been bearing your nonsense just for the old times sake.. Time and again I allowed you to target me personally just for the fact that you were my first friend here.. But no more shall I take it any further..
    This is what my first reply was and here it is again (perfectly suitable yet again):

Wow.. Can't believe this is an aspiring bureaucrat speaking! And u said I'll be raped by the interview board.. Lol..

To sum it up in one line, they weren't 'sarcastic comments on shehzad'. They were just cheap crap.. All comments, jibes and abuses that were actually hurled at shehzad and his damn act are still lying there for all to see.

You'll be missed

And again I tell you, joining the forum a few months before me doesnt give anybody power over me.. You may, every morning, fall at their feet in reverence and gratitude because of their "seniority", I'll deal people on merit-base. Your newly acquired friend was the first one to piss me off right on day one. Your see my arrogance and not theirs. My "communalism" is visible to you, others hatred misses your eye. I went out of my way to broker peace between you and a guy who used to abuse even me for 3 years and you found that act communally motivated. Wow.
    I wonder how for so long I've been seeing you as a brother! I feel sorry for myself at this point of time. I really do.

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    takleef hogi lekin kam hogi logon ko, ab koi 10 min baith kar type kare aur tum poori post hi uda do to logon ko gussa aayega hi
    this is thankless job ,so get used of complaints
    remember tumne kya -2 bola hua hai mods ko , spineless, biased, shameless
    Haan sarkar mujhe yaad hai maine kya kya kaha tha.. Lekin tab members vs mods baat hoti thi, yaha to mod hi mod ke peeche hai.. Aur wo aisa samay tha jab mods kisi complain ka reply hi nahi karte the.. Tab ye saare shabdo ka istemal karna padhta tha muuh khulwane ke liye.. But aaj mai yaha har kisi ke complaint ka personally reply deta hu..

Waise kya aapko yaad hai ke mere kitne posts delete huwe pichhle 4 saal me?
    100s of My posts have been deleted all these years and i hardly complained once or twice, you know why? Its because I believe when a word has reached its intended recipient it has already created the effect that was intended. Uska hazaaro baras tak exhibition ki tarah maintain karke koi fark nahi padhna.. Lekin afsos "senior members" ye baat nahi samajhte.. #justsaying

Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    Complaint box ko bhi GD bana diya.. Wo bhi kitne shuddh language ke saath.. Hats off to your seniority! For long I've been bearing your nonsense just for the old times sake.. Time and again I allowed you to target me personally just for the fact that you were my first friend here.. But no more shall I take it any further..
    This is what my first reply was and here it is again (perfectly suitable yet again):

Wow.. Can't believe this is an aspiring bureaucrat speaking! And u said I'll be raped by the interview board.. Lol..

To sum it up in one line, they weren't 'sarcastic comments on shehzad'. They were just cheap crap.. All comments, jibes and abuses that were actually hurled at shehzad and his damn act are still lying there for all to see.

You'll be missed

And again I tell you, joining the forum a few months before me doesnt give anybody power over me.. You may, every morning, fall at their feet in reverence and gratitude because of their "seniority", I'll deal people on merit-base. Your newly acquired friend was the first one to piss me off right on day one. Your see my arrogance and not theirs. My "communalism" is visible to you, others hatred misses your eye. I went out of my way to broker peace between you and a guy who used to abuse even me for 3 years and you found that act communally motivated. Wow.
    I wonder how for so long I've been seeing you as a brother! I feel sorry for myself at this point of time. I really do.
    advice for u :
    (n by experience, I had been at d helm of GD attacks once when I moderated n every mod including amit n iggy helped me)

anyways, d advice goes like dis...don't mix ur personal life n life at sbf..or it ll be an even bigger mess.
    d best example for u would be this...I n iggy oppose each other during d issues here, but u wont see me commenting even his name or anything on fb/google +/orkut/watsap etc.
    d same is reciprocated by him n I respect him for dat aspect.

anyways, ur point well taken...I feel sorry for letting u down n dat u feel dat way.
    doesn't change a damn thing about d fact dat u moderate on religious impulse n heart than ur mind n logic.

lastly, u deal on merit base?
    the users amit n basanti...dey hv 10 times ur post count n dat is merit.
    ankur or Deepak or raj...dey hv been regular at GD when just 2-3 users visited it..leave it, arrogance tells ppl dat dey dnt qualify as healthy debaters..accepted sir!

Fuad...I owe it to u dat d guy realised it n now he is a frnd at fb.
    does dat mean I gotta show u favours if u r wrong in misusing ur powers like a toy here..pls dnt expect!

Haan sarkar mujhe yaad hai maine kya kya kaha tha.. Lekin tab members vs mods baat hoti thi, yaha to mod hi mod ke peeche hai.. Aur wo aisa samay tha jab mods kisi complain ka reply hi nahi karte the.. Tab ye saare shabdo ka istemal karna padhta tha muuh khulwane ke liye.. But aaj mai yaha har kisi ke complaint ka personally reply deta hu..

100s of My posts have been deleted all these years and i hardly complained once or twice, you know why? Its because I believe when a word has reached its intended recipient it has already created the effect that was intended. Uska hazaaro baras tak exhibition ki tarah maintain karke koi fark nahi padhna.. Lekin afsos "senior members" ye baat nahi samajhte.. #justsaying
    yaar tujhe aisa kyon lagta hai ki baaki sab mods nikamme kamchor non reply wale hain aur aap sbf ki aakhri umeed hain?

secondly, senior members kyon samjhe jab unki baat galat nhi hai...sirf Islamic dharm guru ko chubh gyi hain kyonki allah ne kaha hai ki islam ke khilaaf buri sachaai bhi suno mat...aur agar suno toh irrelevant maan ke delete maar do!

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    taunt per actio lena hai ye kahan rule main likha hai? aur ager normal user ki terah debate/fight ker rahe ho toh mod/leader ko khud decide kerne do ki moderation kerna hai ya nahi...dont ask others todelete all irrelevent post.. ya kissi ko complain kerne do...
    To kaun sa maine mods ke sar par bandook rakhke action lene ko kaha??
    I'm not taking lessons from you basanti.. Mujhe tumse koi personal problem nahi hai.. Tum bhi kabhi dost hua karti thi.. Ab chahe tum ye mera arrogance samjho ya kuch aur but please apni seniority rakho apne jeb me (ya purse me).. Neither you are my employer nor was I appointed by you.

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

mods kisi complaint ka reply nahin karte the

bhai yahi complaint box hai, ek baar suru se check karo, sabhi genuine complaint ka reply diye gaye hain aur 14 mein se 2-3 hi mods hote hai active jo reply karte so complaint aate hi reply nahin aa jaayega
    ye avengers mode se bahar aao bhai mere
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

advice for u :
    (n by experience, I had been at d helm of GD attacks once when I moderated n every mod including amit n iggy helped me)

anyways, d advice goes like dis...don't mix ur personal life n life at sbf..or it ll be an even bigger mess.
    d best example for u would be this...I n iggy oppose each other during d issues here, but u wont see me commenting even his name or anything on fb/google +/orkut/watsap etc.
    d same is reciprocated by him n I respect him for dat aspect.

anyways, ur point well taken...I feel sorry for letting u down n dat u feel dat way.
    doesn't change a damn thing about d fact dat u moderate on religious impulse n heart than ur mind n logic.

lastly, u deal on merit base?
    the users amit n basanti...dey hv 10 times ur post count n dat is merit.
    ankur or Deepak or raj...dey hv been regular at GD when just 2-3 users visited it..leave it, arrogance tells ppl dat dey dnt qualify as healthy debaters..accepted sir!

Fuad...I owe it to u dat d guy realised it n now he is a frnd at fb.
    does dat mean I gotta show u favours if u r wrong in misusing ur powers like a toy here..pls dnt expect!
    Look who's saying that All my discussions with you end their bro.. Oops I mean Mr. Yo yo honey Singh.

I'm not taking lessons from you basanti.. Mujhe tumse koi personal problem nahi hai.. Tum bhi kabhi dost hua karti thi.. Ab chahe tum ye mera arrogance samjho ya kuch aur but please apni seniority rakho apne jeb me (ya purse me).. Neither you are my employer nor was I appointed by you.
    Hmmmm...........to fir kisne appoint kiya tumko ????
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    mods kisi complaint ka reply nahin karte the

bhai yahi complaint box hai, ek baar suru se check karo, sabhi genuine complaint ka reply diye gaye hain aur 14 mein se 2-3 hi mods hote hai active jo reply karte so complaint aate hi reply nahin aa jaayega
    ye avengers mode se bahar aao bhai mere
    Tab fir either mere complaints genuine nahi honge ya fir jab maine complaint kiya hoga tab 3-4 din tak koi mod online nahi aya hoga.. Because maine dono baar biased aur spineless wala comment tabhi likha tha jab 2-3 din tak mere complaints ke reply nahi aye the..
    Ho sakta hai meri hi galti rahi ho

Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    Hmmmm...........to fir kisne appoint kiya tumko ????
    basanti<<< naam ke user ne to nahi hi kiya hai for sure.. Waise you know the first day wala kissa very well (and may be also 2nd day wala) so expecting you to be a bit neutral..

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

@ iggy i complained you about bad behaviour many times in pm...u sai u will warn him

now i ask why should we keep c_m as a religious leader? leave aside bad moderation...
    do you think i am forcing my senority on him??? continuous bad behaviour without provocation with a mod ...+ others is reason enough to remove him..
    Thank you bala

Look who's saying that All my discussions with you end their bro.. Oops I mean Mr. Yo yo honey Singh.
    Roger that...!
    Completely my fault here.. Apologies.
    toh matlab arrogant Islamic maulvi saab sirf apne employer ko hi roger dat kehke apologise karege??
    tera toh bada bura haal hai yaar...aur aisa bura haal auro ka naa ho, iske liye iggy saab ko khud tujhe gyaan dena padega!!

1) basanti n amit n karan n preeto n passion n others...dey r equal as iggy. prabhu main unhe pyar se bolta hu...usko bhagwan/allah mat maan baith!
    2) discussion abhi shuru hua hai...tere Islamic judgment ne users ke naak me dum kar rakha hai...so shove up again n start explaining y u act like a child wid ak 47 n start firing on posts like a comic hero.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Well,
    I see no reason why my post here was deleted. !

I was just questioning if Complete man had discussed the deletion with Riky or not. !

Anyhow, I have got an idea to overcome the idiotic moderation happening in the forum recently. A few steps need to be taken to bring Sanity back into the forum.
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

basanti<<< naam ke user ne to nahi hi kiya hai for sure.. Waise you know the first day wala kissa very well (and may be also 2nd day wala) so expecting you to be a bit neutral..
    Mai to waise bhi sanyas le chukka hoon......ab panchtantra padhata hoon logo ko......
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    @ iggy i complained you about bad behaviour many times in pm...u sai u will warn him

now i ask why should we keep c_m as a religious leader? leave aside bad moderation...
    do you think i am forcing my senority on him??? continuous bad behaviour without provocation with a mod ...+ others is reason enough to remove him..
    Yes I was told abt it by iggy and was more than willing to comply.. But unfortunately you come up with a new issue almost everyday, that too in public! I'm sorry I cant take that.

Aur jaha tak removal ki baat hai to wo to maine pehle hi din PMs me tum sabko keh diya tha ke jis din saare mods me consensus ban jaye mujhe hata dena wo bhi bina bataye.. Life tab bhi chalti thi aage bhi chalegi.. Zindagi me aur bhi realistic avenues hai jaha pe mai lead karta hu aur un jagaho se mujhe koi nahi hata sakta.. Ye to bas ek virtual forum hai