Page 111 of 266 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3987

Thread: Complaint/Suggestion Box

  1. #1651
    Moderator Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12,571
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    Riky,
    The whole purpose of appointing you and alqama has lost its cause.

    The appointment was made so that you could Discuss and passify the concerned offender.

    You are suggesting that we should contact you and rishab just incase we feel some wrong decision has been made.

    Let me ask you, did you discuss the issue with Ankur and Raj..? Did you try and passify them..? You directly deleted their posts and asked them to report if they feel cheated, you think they would buy this..?

    Each one of us was contacted before you and alqama were appointed. We have given our feedback and put forth just one point - Freedom of speech should be alive. We had agreed that you both would "Discuss and passify" the offender and not go around deleting posts.

    Let me ask you.. How many discussions have you both had with the offenders in person..?

    None........!!!

    Zero........

    Everytime the deletion happened the person was asked to contact Iggy and Iggy reply was, they are doing a fine job......and have his support
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

  2. #1652
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    12,076
    Rep Power
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by complete_man_2 View Post
    Who the Fck says I'm fcukn frustrated??I'm just following forum standards which is backed by senior members..
    If you wanna get banned, just send a PM to any of the Mods.

    Why making a fool of yourself ?
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

  3. #1653
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    12,076
    Rep Power
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    None........!!!

    Zero........

    Everytime the deletion happened the person was asked to contact Iggy and Iggy reply was, they are doing a fine job......and have his support
    Exactly..
    Now when you don't "Discuss and Passify" - The PRIME reason why you were appointed, how can you delete and then ask members to contact xyz ?

  4. #1654
    Rainbow chaser Major General
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    37,824
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    Riky,
    The whole purpose of appointing you and alqama has lost its cause.

    The appointment was made so that you could Discuss and passify the concerned offender.

    You are suggesting that we should contact you and rishab just incase we feel some wrong decision has been made.

    Let me ask you, did you discuss the issue with Ankur and Raj..? Did you try and passify them..? You directly deleted their posts and asked them to report if they feel cheated, you think they would buy this..?

    Each one of us was contacted before you and alqama were appointed. We have given our feedback and put forth just one point - Freedom of speech should be alive. We had agreed that you both would "Discuss and passify" the offender and not go around deleting posts.

    Let me ask you.. How many discussions have you both had with the offenders in person..?
    yes we do discuss, except for this case.

    If you don't know we discuss, then you are wrong.

    When It was already clarified to contact us in case of we do some mistake, how many contacted, None.

    Passifying offender, have you gone through SD's thread these days?? I think no. Just see that.

  5. #1655
    Moderator Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12,571
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    Exactly..
    Now when you don't "Discuss and Passify" - The PRIME reason why you were appointed, how can you delete and then ask members to contact xyz ?
    Now they are adding one more ladder to confuse and complicate it further............galaxy / rishabh............and last step.....go underground and try to find the admin and report ot him....

    govt office bana do........aadmi ghoom ghoom ke pagal ho jaega .....sham ko ghar chala jaega......
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

  6. #1656
    Rainbow chaser Major General
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    37,824
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    None........!!!

    Zero........

    Everytime the deletion happened the person was asked to contact Iggy and Iggy reply was, they are doing a fine job......and have his support
    can you see how many posts of the offenders, SD undercover deleted??

    Just because few posts of few senior get deleted we all make a mess here.

  7. #1657
    Rainbow chaser Major General
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    37,824
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    Now they are adding one more ladder to confuse and complicate it further............galaxy / rishabh............and last step.....go underground and try to find the admin and report ot him....

    govt office bana do........aadmi ghoom ghoom ke pagal ho jaega .....sham ko ghar chala jaega......
    Galaxy added as Rishabh is too busy. already clear to all mods.

  8. #1658
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    12,076
    Rep Power
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    can you see how many posts of the offenders, SD undercover deleted??

    Just because few posts of few senior get deleted we all make a mess here.
    Socialdoc should be banned, with immediate effect. No question about it.

    You cannot classify Lisbonstar with Socialdoc, that would be the Joke of the century !

    Again, the idea was to passify the members of your own Religion. If you fail at that, that is your problem. Deleting a post should be the last option, not the first one.

    Also, when we have posted a dispute in Complaint Box, why cant it be addressed there ? Why do you need another PM..? What benefit would it reap, you would advice to contact iggy and Iggy would say "I am happy" because he has closed his eyes to this failed experiment. !
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

  9. #1659
    !ИV!ИÇ!ßLΣ Brigadier General invincible07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    back in hell
    Posts
    20,585
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    No,
    It failed because it was NOT correctly implemented.

    What was proposed was something else. What was implemented was something completely different.

    Answer me something, C_M makes a mistake and we question him. He throws attitude. We bring it forth to iggy, he throws attitude and says "who cares"... What should be the next course of action. ??

    Kindly consider the fact the Admin is underground.
    Just by appointing two guys nothing was ever to be sorted out...opinions were asked so as to keep everyone in loop and also to have a support structure for whatever decision was to be taken and implemented...so if it is a failiure then it is everyones faliure including mine because we were not able to provide the adequate support required to make it work...

    You are here for so many years ...these were not the only times your replies were deleted...it has happened on a regular basis through out...and i do agree they were pretty strict on a few deletions...but the unjust deletions were restored also...and only blaming c_m for arrogance is not fair as since the begining itself a lot of name calling was going on...both of which cannot be justified...

    Discussion of the issue first was one of the guidelines given to them which did not happen for which they are at fault...i dont believe either riks or c_m might have deleted any post because they had vendatta against any member...

    Peacefully think all this ruckus for a few posts are justified when the same can be restored through reasoning..???
    Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko

  10. #1660
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    12,076
    Rep Power
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    Galaxy added as Rishabh is too busy. already clear to all mods.
    Who added him ?
    Who was consulted ?
    Why him ?
    Why not Amit ?
    Why not Basanti ?
    Why is voting never an option ?
    Why everything is decided behind closed doors so that nobody can see ?

  11. #1661
    Rainbow chaser Major General
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    37,824
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    Who added him ?
    Who was consulted ?
    Why him ?
    Why not Amit ?
    Why not Basanti ?
    Why is voting never an option ?
    Why everything is decided behind closed doors so that nobody can see ?
    ask all the mods at once. If any would had problem, they could have told, but all accepted it.

  12. #1662
    Moderator Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12,571
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    Galaxy added as Rishabh is too busy. already clear to all mods.
    Lollll..............:-))
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

  13. #1663
    Moderator Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12,571
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    can you see how many posts of the offenders, SD undercover deleted??

    Just because few posts of few senior get deleted we all make a mess here.
    So is that a favour for or ticket to delete senior member's posts ?????

    And who has made a mess here Ricky ???
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

  14. #1664
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    12,076
    Rep Power
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by invincible07 View Post
    Just by appointing two guys nothing was ever to be sorted out...opinions were asked so as to keep everyone in loop and also to have a support structure for whatever decision was to be taken and implemented...so if it is a failiure then it is everyones faliure including mine because we were not able to provide the adequate support required to make it work...

    You are here for so many years ...these were not the only times your replies were deleted...it has happened on a regular basis through out...and i do agree they were pretty strict on a few deletions...but the unjust deletions were restored also...and only blaming c_m for arrogance is not fair as since the begining itself a lot of name calling was going on...both of which cannot be justified...

    Discussion of the issue first was one of the guidelines given to them which did not happen for which they are at fault...i dont believe either riks or c_m might have deleted any post because they had vendatta against any member...

    Peacefully think all this ruckus for a few posts are justified when the same can be restored through reasoning..???
    You fail to see the point !

    Reasoning with "who" ... ?

    c_m says, talk to iggy..
    Iggy says, who cares.. !

    I am not disputing my post deletion, I can get them restored. The issue here is that nobody is ready to take the blame, nobody is willing to share responsibility of a mistake.

    On top of it, many, including me have been blamed to be hurting the forum and doing nothing good for it. In the words of c_m ... Now, iggy found nothing wrong with it either, what's your take ?

  15. #1665
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    12,076
    Rep Power
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    ask all the mods at once. If any would had problem, they could have told, but all accepted it.
    Suddenly you're speaking for Mods.
    You think members should have been in the loop..?

    After all, Mods are the support function for Members, right..? Why not select someone who the members are comfortable with.. ?

    What say ?

Similar Threads

  1. Complaint Box
    By gracefulguy in forum Politics and Religious Chaupal
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 29-01-2018, 07:05 PM
  2. Complaint Box
    By ignoramusenator in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 10:45 AM
  3. Complaint to Bill Gates...
    By pyaremohan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-06-2007, 12:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •