Page 116 of 266 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 3988

Thread: Complaint/Suggestion Box

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Keep your Religious insecurities to the forum discussion.

Relate to complaints in the complaint box. Are you looking for a stamp of Fool on your forehead ?

You have earned yourself the bachelor's degree in drama, soon you'll have the master's degree as well. Stop acting like an 11 year old girl.

G'day

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ! Stud ! View Post
    One more point

Itne saare Mods kya kar rahe hain ? Some of them have not been logged in from the last 6 months and more than that ? Inke baare me kyu nahi socha gaya ?Inko koi "Elite Status" diya gaya hai SBF pe ya life time Mod membership ?
    Accidentally ,If someone is thinking to take some action/decision after this huge discussion , then kindly think about this also.
    आज का ज्ञान ........ सब चूतिये हैं !

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Why are all of complete_man_2's post deleted by mod basanti? As per the most recent set of rules circulated within the mod panel (in PMs) a post can be deleted only if it is abusive or contains personal attacks and as far as possible mods must resort only to editing, whereas deleting shall be the last option. Also the action taking authority must categorically mention the reasons for the same. No action can be taken only on the subjective wisdom of the mod. Now can basanti explain why the above procedures were not adhered to? Complete_man_2's comment contained no abuses or personal attacks. They were in absolute conformity with the standards approved and vouched for by basanti, Amit and most 'senior' members till yesterday. Therefore I'm reverting all the deletions carried out by basanti. She is also advised not to act so irresponsibly in the future. Thank you. .. (I'm not protesting against c_m_2's ban because he tells me that the purpose of his existence has been fulfilled)

You dotn know how bad you are hurting the forum with such arbitrary use of modship powers........this is the precedent which is in making........and any mod can use it in future....have respect.....or else leave
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

This id may also be banned forever. I do not wish to live without my son c_m_2.

This is why we call you kid mods. Ever read the rules book.. ?

What you were doing is classified as Spamming/trolling and deserves a deletion, ban without question. Also, using multiple IDs to troll is against the forum rules. Ideally, all existing user IDs are banned when such an offence is made. You were saved as none of the members wished to report against you.

Refer to the ban of Martin and Fuad.

You would not understand the difference, which is why we do not deem you worthy of the leader post.

Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    This id may also be banned forever. I do not wish to live without my son c_m_2.
    You are just a few formal complaint away from a ban, you realise that ?

Trolling the forum without an agenda is a serious offence. As I said, if you wish to be banned, send a formal PM to any of the moderators.

G'day

Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    You dotn know how bad you are hurting the forum with such arbitrary use of modship powers........this is the precedent which is in making........and any mod can use it in future....have respect.....or else leave
    He is just making a fool of himself.
    Do you think anyone reading his posts would ever deem him worthy of holding a mature position in the forums ?

Throwing a tantrum is for 11 year old girls when they see a lizard.. ! There is no reason for a full grown man to behave in such a manner.

Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar

i have requested admin to abolish the 'religious leaders'. if ricky want to continue he may say it to admin, bt as complete_man already left that post, i have requested to revoke him.i dont want to reply each and everyone who quoted me, it deosnt worth my time.unfortunately i am born as a muslim so, you guys ll not give a damn about wat i have to say.may be if am a born hindu and i preach togetherness, you guys would have heard my message loudly, bt as long i can see hindu member who do not support bjp here are 'sickular'.bt i tell you guys, i dont give a ff about any religion, so ff ur allah and ff ur ram and ff ur christ, men created them and i decline to believe in them.i believed we can co exist, bt its not possible as this forum had become a religious forum, either now you are a pro hindu, or pro bjp u can survive, else you ll be disrespected, cornered and harassed and if such activities are tried to solved internally other mod particularly amit want the world to watch and never get solved.the procedure of consent and coordination has lost, i just got a pm from admin saying that this is 'not a religious forum' this is a place for fun and harmony, i hope it can be long heard and the divisions can be abolished once and for all, actually we are mercy of admin here, they are the real gods here, and i am proud that admin has said this 'sbforum is not a religious forum'

Make My Day

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    He is just making a fool of himself.Do you think anyone reading his posts would ever deem him worthy of holding a mature position in the forums ?Throwing a tantrum is for 11 year old girls when they see a lizard.. ! There is no reason for a full grown man to behave in such a manner.
    I think this was a mistake.......and the decision should be reversed asap.......as I don't see any improvement in his remarks.....besides you and me, anybody who is witnessing are of the same opinion......they too are shocked I am quite surprised as his behavior.......more so his reactions are way too childish.....and yes......11yr old and lizard is a perfect example.....:-))

Iggy,
    First of all, the decision to revoke "Religious Modship" is welcomed with open arms and puts a plus on the respect we hold for you.

Now, it is NOT about you being a Muslim or me being a Hindu. ! I do not understand why you're saying all this because there NEVER was an agenda of Religion behind this request.

Ask me, RELIGIOUS comments should not be allowed in the forum AT ALL. Disapprove all threads that have Religion as the base and ban all members who are spreading Religious hate. It is much easy to restrict comments made against a Religion. Just put it in the rule book that "Nobody is allowed to comment on any Religion".

If you remember I complained against Riky, who is a Hindu mod.. I had nothing to do with c_m until he came forth and started throwing attitude.

This forum is NOT a HINDU vs MUSLIM battleground.
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

The decision is most welcome. Indeed rightly said by the Admin, this is not a religious playground. We, as a society come from different backgrounds, no one should be looked down upon based of any cast creed or religion. Keeping things very simple, I congratulate you on this decision. "Religious leaders" tag itself a taboo. Congrats.

While we are at it, let me propose two amendments in the Rules :

1. Directly quoting/disrespecting/commenting on Religion is not allowed.

2. Any personal remark made on a fellow user's Religion gets a 3 point infraction, three offences earn a ban.

3. Deletion of posts to be made against complaints/reports only. Editing of posts with a message below explaining the reason must be allowed. (This would help the user understand who edited, and why)

Posting about News Articles is fine..

But comments like "Islam is a bloody Religion", "Muslims are dividers" , "Hindus drink cow urine" must be severely restricted.

It is easy to Draw a line here, I am sure.

Further I would like to add to Deepak's suggestions :1. Use of mod powers should as minimum as possible, until absolutely required. This will bring the members and moderators together. (direct abuses shud be immediate ban)2. Do not moderate the same thread you are debating on.3. banning and infracting is a must, but at the same time we must all collectively work to promote healthy discussions as well. Exchange of knowledge is as important as exchange of views.Lastly, lets try to coexist peacefully.

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

issue was bad moderation which shifted to religion now, thanx to self proclaimed seculars of the forum there are very few religion base threads , most of them are news articles for toi or other sources , if news abut ISIS , terrorists hurts muslims members sentiments then can't help them , not here for appeasement of some community
    Last edited by amitsush; 11-09-2014 at 02:11 PM.
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U