Page 164 of 266 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 3988

Thread: Complaint/Suggestion Box

  1. #2446
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    123,013
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    I want to know what basu has to say for closing of the thread as I am not aware what happened exactly........
    I am not at home
    first see last posts he was posting repetedly..

    After that send thread back in gd

    Thread closed to stop rubbish posts again nd again
    thread owner has been informed about it tht it will be open today
    Thank you bala

  2. #2447
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    12,076
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    I am not at home
    first see last posts he was posting repetedly..

    After that send thread back in gd

    Thread closed to stop rubbish posts again nd again
    thread owner has been informed about it tht it will be open today
    Hamare post rubbish, aur aapke post pe heere jade hue hain..

    I was posting again and again because you were deleting again and again.

    Thread owner ko to aapki 'poori support' hai.. Isliye to zinda hai forum pe abhi takk..

  3. #2448
    !ИV!ИÇ!ßLΣ Brigadier General invincible07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    back in hell
    Posts
    20,585
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    @decent: rules are not only for mods...they are there for users also...most fundamental of which is not to get personal, make judgemental remarks & avoid name calling...which even after repeated requests from our side is not toned down...every thread reeks of personal remarks, name calling and other offensive judgemental posts not only by you but by almost all active users of gd...

    if you have a problem with a mods moderation then you very well know you can report it to other mods and right decision has been taken in this regard whenever a problem has happened....

    @basu: being a mod is a double edged sword...you will be blamed for both taking action and for not taking action...heavy moderation do frustrates the users...delete if anything offensive/abusive is being posted but when you are actively involved in a thread then better be cautious over what posts you are moderating...if in doubt better refer it to some other mod...

    @both: no one is saint here so this blame game and mud slinging will only add to the chaos than to the resolution....
    Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko

  4. #2449
    Moderator Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    All political and religious threads to be transferred to chaupaal....no more confusion on the matter....
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

  5. #2450
    !ИV!ИÇ!ßLΣ Brigadier General invincible07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    back in hell
    Posts
    20,585
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    regular users who make threads in wrong section have to be infracted...there is no other way...

    would request all mods that any new thread in wrong section should result in infraction...provision is also there in the infraction panel for the same why not use it..???
    Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko

  6. #2451
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    123,013
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by invincible07 View Post
    @decent: rules are not only for mods...they are there for users also...most fundamental of which is not to get personal, make judgemental remarks & avoid name calling...which even after repeated requests from our side is not toned down...every thread reeks of personal remarks, name calling and other offensive judgemental posts not only by you but by almost all active users of gd...

    if you have a problem with a mods moderation then you very well know you can report it to other mods and right decision has been taken in this regard whenever a problem has happened....

    @basu: being a mod is a double edged sword...you will be blamed for both taking action and for not taking action...heavy moderation do frustrates the users...delete if anything offensive/abusive is being posted but when you are actively involved in a thread then better be cautious over what posts you are moderating...if in doubt better refer it to some other mod...

    @both: no one is saint here so this blame game and mud slinging will only add to the chaos than to the resolution....
    Invi ..complain here is that using mod power I have deleted post ..plz see which posts I have deleted and tell me if it could remain undeleted..,tell me if it wasnt offensive and tell me who started with' tumne toh jaise jhande gad rakhe hai sbf per .....AAP ke naam se tumhari jal kyun jati hai'..tell me if it wasnt insulting...
    in response to this I replied in 1 line ki tameez se bat kerna seekho ..
    after that he posted nonsense which deleted ...he posted again nd again..I closed the thread and deleted post.
    if one is saying I am using mod power to delete abusive post ..then what mod is for?

    And am sure u know that I never delete posts when in discussion but it was not discussion it was insulting remark.
    Thank you bala

  7. #2452
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    12,076
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by invincible07 View Post
    @decent: rules are not only for mods...they are there for users also...most fundamental of which is not to get personal, make judgemental remarks & avoid name calling...which even after repeated requests from our side is not toned down...every thread reeks of personal remarks, name calling and other offensive judgemental posts not only by you but by almost all active users of gd...

    if you have a problem with a mods moderation then you very well know you can report it to other mods and right decision has been taken in this regard whenever a problem has happened....

    @basu: being a mod is a double edged sword...you will be blamed for both taking action and for not taking action...heavy moderation do frustrates the users...delete if anything offensive/abusive is being posted but when you are actively involved in a thread then better be cautious over what posts you are moderating...if in doubt better refer it to some other mod...

    @both: no one is saint here so this blame game and mud slinging will only add to the chaos than to the resolution....
    Exactly..
    There ARE rules for Users. Moderators are doing a pathetic job at ensuring that users stick by those. You have seen what has been happening at the Forums recently, and how poorly everything has been handled. No moderator found time to clean up the mess or even stop these users from going personal with each other on EVERY post. SUDDENLY when a moderator becomes a victim, Moderation tools are used with full effect ! With instant effect. Suddenly the concerned moderator is so "Sensitive" that she cannot follow the protocol and ultimately closes the thread !

    I am definitely not a saint, I am the bad guy, Remember..? I do not even defend what I did, I made a personal remark because her method of posting is biased and derogatory towards Ministers of our Country. The post deletion would have been justified, had it been a different mod. Period.

    This is what we decided, right..?
    When you are active in a thread, you are a Member. Act like one, and share the same tools. If you have a problem, react in the manner a member would. Report to a mod, and get stuff edited or deleted. You can't just delete posts because they were referred to "You"... I also passed a personal remark at Riky, just above the post she edited. But, she never thought to edit that..! She is NOT worried about moderation here, but trying to save embarrassment by using her tools.

    I don't expect you to pursue the report or whatever. Had I taken it seriously, I would have taken the correct steps needed and gotten it straighten out. I just want you to send her a link of Moderator rule book.

    G'day
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

  8. #2453
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    123,013
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    dont quote me am in convo with other mod ..not with u...
    Thank you bala

  9. #2454
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    12,076
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    dont quote me am in convo with other mod ..not with u...
    Don't delete my post again..
    Play with your tools elsewhere.. You don't own the forum.

    Discuss with mods in Private.
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

  10. #2455
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    12,076
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    Invi ..complain here is that using mod power I have deleted post ..plz see which posts I have deleted and tell me if it could remain undeleted..,tell me if it wasnt offensive and tell me who started with' tumne toh jaise jhande gad rakhe hai sbf per .....AAP ke naam se tumhari jal kyun jati hai'..tell me if it wasnt insulting...
    in response to this I replied in 1 line ki tameez se bat kerna seekho ..
    after that he posted nonsense which deleted ...he posted again nd again..I closed the thread and deleted post.
    if one is saying I am using mod power to delete abusive post ..then what mod is for?

    And am sure u know that I never delete posts when in discussion but it was not discussion it was insulting remark.
    Stop saving your face by giving lame excuses.
    The complain is not that the posts you deleted should have stayed. The complain is that they should have been edited/deleted by a different mod. Understand the difference..?

    Your posts are twice as nonsense as my posts would always be. So, mind your language.

    What abusive post..? Don't seek sympathy by playing the victim card. Nobody abused anyone.

    Insults will be deleted by other moderators who are not active in the discussion. Follow the protocol. You don't own the forum. You are here to facilitate our discussions.
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

  11. #2456
    HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    satna
    Posts
    83,342
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    guys ..........hold on
    basanti has PM'ed me to edit the posts but I was at home and not possible for me to edit or delete posts through mobile so told her to do whatever she think is right
    so stop reminding rules to mods , if no mods is available ,mods involve in discussion has full rights to edit or delete the posts. we have only few active mods now
    Last edited by amitsush; 26-01-2015 at 07:06 AM.

  12. #2457
    HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    satna
    Posts
    83,342
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    just bcoz no other mods is available we can't left the personal attacks as it is . nothing wrong if basanti has deleted such posts
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U


  13. #2458
    !ИV!ИÇ!ßLΣ Brigadier General invincible07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    back in hell
    Posts
    20,585
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    Invi ..complain here is that using mod power I have deleted post ..plz see which posts I have deleted and tell me if it could remain undeleted..,tell me if it wasnt offensive and tell me who started with' tumne toh jaise jhande gad rakhe hai sbf per .....AAP ke naam se tumhari jal kyun jati hai'..tell me if it wasnt insulting...
    in response to this I replied in 1 line ki tameez se bat kerna seekho ..
    after that he posted nonsense which deleted ...he posted again nd again..I closed the thread and deleted post.
    if one is saying I am using mod power to delete abusive post ..then what mod is for?

    And am sure u know that I never delete posts when in discussion but it was not discussion it was insulting remark.
    basu first and foremost those remarks might be of bad taste but to term them abusive would be a bit too much...check all the posts made in gd for past 10 days much worse things were posted than what were edited by you and in which some of the remarks were made by you also...

    you got offended so you edited/deleted the posts which is perfectly understandable every time it cannot be referred to a different mod...but when things are getting out of hand then it is always better to get more people involved to resolve it...

    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post


    Exactly..
    There ARE rules for Users. Moderators are doing a pathetic job at ensuring that users stick by those. You have seen what has been happening at the Forums recently, and how poorly everything has been handled. No moderator found time to clean up the mess or even stop these users from going personal with each other on EVERY post. SUDDENLY when a moderator becomes a victim, Moderation tools are used with full effect ! With instant effect. Suddenly the concerned moderator is so "Sensitive" that she cannot follow the protocol and ultimately closes the thread !

    I am definitely not a saint, I am the bad guy, Remember..? I do not even defend what I did, I made a personal remark because her method of posting is biased and derogatory towards Ministers of our Country. The post deletion would have been justified, had it been a different mod. Period.

    This is what we decided, right..?
    When you are active in a thread, you are a Member. Act like one, and share the same tools. If you have a problem, react in the manner a member would. Report to a mod, and get stuff edited or deleted. You can't just delete posts because they were referred to "You"... I also passed a personal remark at Riky, just above the post she edited. But, she never thought to edit that..! She is NOT worried about moderation here, but trying to save embarrassment by using her tools.

    I don't expect you to pursue the report or whatever. Had I taken it seriously, I would have taken the correct steps needed and gotten it straighten out. I just want you to send her a link of Moderator rule book.

    G'day
    mods didnt do anything so they are doing a pathetic job and one mod took action against something so she is misusing her power....right..??? if we take action against all the personal remarks, taunts, provocations is used by you and all other regular users in threads then eventually everyone would be banned...

    she deleted the post because she found them offending as you were making personal remarks...to take action against such post she does not have to refer it to some other mod...if you keep on making personal remarks she have every right to delete and infract...

    tumhari jal kyon rai hai, tumne toh jhande gaad liye hain, your post it idiotic...these are the words used by you in those deleted posts...do you really think it was unfair to delete them..???

    When there is a dispute in topic then moderation is referred to another mod who is not involved in discussion but when personal remarks, insults, abuse etc is involved active mod can and will take action....

    Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    dont quote me am in convo with other mod ..not with u...
    basu do not delete the posts which are not offensive even if your reply is quoted in it...

    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    Stop saving your face by giving lame excuses.
    The complain is not that the posts you deleted should have stayed. The complain is that they should have been edited/deleted by a different mod. Understand the difference..?

    Your posts are twice as nonsense as my posts would always be. So, mind your language.

    What abusive post..? Don't seek sympathy by playing the victim card. Nobody abused anyone.

    Insults will be deleted by other moderators who are not active in the discussion. Follow the protocol. You don't own the forum. You are here to facilitate our discussions.
    deepak refrain from getting personal...you are capable of putting your point forth in much better manner without offending others..

    and protocol is for dispute in topic and not for insults and personal remarks...
    Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko

  14. #2459
    Rainbow chaser Major General
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    37,824
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Was the issue is moderation only??

    No, The point is, why my opinion is opposed. Yaar tum sab nursery me padh rahe ho kya abhi??

    Why can't we accept a mare fact that other has an opinion too and either respect it or oppose it in a proper manner or word. Is that too hard??

  15. #2460
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    12,076
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    guys ..........hold on
    basanti has PM'ed me to edit the posts but I was at home and not possible for me to edit or delete posts through mobile so told her to do whatever she think is right
    so stop reminding rules to mods , if no mods is available ,mods involve in discussion has full rights to edit or delete the posts. we have only few active mods now
    Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    just bcoz no other mods is available we can't left the personal attacks as it is . nothing wrong if basanti has deleted such posts
    That is a lame excuse brother..
    If less mods are left, remove the irregulars and give more power to people like grace and riky..

    It is absolutely wrong what she has done. I do not need your approval to decide that. You cannot change rules overnight to suit yourself.

    You misguided her, you should have asked her tp contact some other mod.

    G'day

Similar Threads

  1. Complaint Box
    By gracefulguy in forum Politics and Religious Chaupal
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 29-01-2018, 07:05 PM
  2. Complaint Box
    By ignoramusenator in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 10:45 AM
  3. Complaint to Bill Gates...
    By pyaremohan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-06-2007, 12:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •