Page 165 of 266 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 3979

Thread: Complaint/Suggestion Box

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by invincible07 View Post
    basu first and foremost those remarks might be of bad taste but to term them abusive would be a bit too much...check all the posts made in gd for past 10 days much worse things were posted than what were edited by you and in which some of the remarks were made by you also...

you got offended so you edited/deleted the posts which is perfectly understandable every time it cannot be referred to a different mod...but when things are getting out of hand then it is always better to get more people involved to resolve it...

mods didnt do anything so they are doing a pathetic job and one mod took action against something so she is misusing her power....right..??? if we take action against all the personal remarks, taunts, provocations is used by you and all other regular users in threads then eventually everyone would be banned...

she deleted the post because she found them offending as you were making personal remarks...to take action against such post she does not have to refer it to some other mod...if you keep on making personal remarks she have every right to delete and infract...

tumhari jal kyon rai hai, tumne toh jhande gaad liye hain, your post it idiotic...these are the words used by you in those deleted posts...do you really think it was unfair to delete them..???

When there is a dispute in topic then moderation is referred to another mod who is not involved in discussion but when personal remarks, insults, abuse etc is involved active mod can and will take action....

basu do not delete the posts which are not offensive even if your reply is quoted in it...

deepak refrain from getting personal...you are capable of putting your point forth in much better manner without offending others..

and protocol is for dispute in topic and not for insults and personal remarks...
    I appreciate your neutral approach here brother, but as I said, I am not even contesting that I made the correct post.
    I agree that the posts were personal in nature, and I stand by them as she deserved it. She has posted WORSE in the past few days, United, Undeleted by anyone. When she got targetted, she got sensitive and emotional..? Double Standards, insn't it .. ?

Mods are going a pathetic job because people like Socialdoc are left to roam about and post Hate content here. With the support of some of the Mods, needless to say. You are not going to defend that, are you..? When you say "one mod took action", then let me remind you, it was a Wrong action, against the protocol taken to save one's own Face.. ! It was not moderation for forum benefit, it was moderation to protect herself. There "is" a difference brother. Not to mention, she locked the thread. !

She got so sensitive, that she had to LOCK the thread..? Were their abuses..? Was there content that would have lead to mass altercations..? What was the need to lock the thread then..?

"Tumhari jal kyun rahi hai" is better than 95% of what has been posted, and never deleted in GD in recent times.

"Tumne jhande gaad rakhe hain" is not even considered to be offensive, used as an everyday chat in CCC and GD. Over-sensitive people are an exception. You cannot moderate for exceptions.

"Your posts are idiotic" is not personal at all. It is with reference to the Post, not the person. The offended senstive mod has used worse words.

Look brother, I understand you need to be diplomatic here. Then again, I never asked for a solution.
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    Was the issue is moderation only??

No, The point is, why my opinion is opposed. Yaar tum sab nursery me padh rahe ho kya abhi??

Why can't we accept a mare fact that other has an opinion too and either respect it or oppose it in a proper manner or word. Is that too hard??
    Nope.
    But the issue is moderation also.. !
    a_decent_1™ ©®

To dear Moderators,
    I have not asked anyone to provide a resolution or anything. If I need it straightened out, I have resources to do that. I would get it done. But I don't find it worth wasting my time and time of authorities over such petty sensitive moderator issues. Besides, I have been advised several times to cut her a slack as she is a bit over-sensitive.

So, I would appreciate if you could carry on with your jobs of making the Forums a cleaner place, and keep checking those Rule books once in a while. I need no resolution from anyone here, If I would need your input, I would PM you.

G'day
    a_decent_1™ ©®

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    That is a lame excuse brother..
    If less mods are left, remove the irregulars and give more power to people like grace and riky..

It is absolutely wrong what she has done. I do not need your approval to decide that. You cannot change rules overnight to suit yourself.

You misguided her, you should have asked her tp contact some other mod.

G'day
    i am not admin, and this has been suggested many times, but no response from admin, u can also try , we will be thankful to u if this will be done
    it is very simple rule that a mods involve or not involve has full right to delete abusive and personal remarks , what so confusion in this, one can not wait for hours and days for a simple action and leave the abusive post their for other moderator to delete
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    i am not admin, and this has been suggested many times, but no response from admin, u can also try , we will be thankful to u if this will be done
    it is very simple rule that a mods involve or not involve has full right to delete abusive and personal remarks , what so confusion in this, one can not wait for hours and days for a simple action and leave the abusive post their for other moderator to delete
    Avdhesh does not wish to get involved in these Public confrontations, that is evident.. Right..?
    I for SURE am not lame enough to ask the Admin of a forum to intervene on an issue where a moderator got sensitive.

You are still stuck on personal remark deletion. There were no abusive posts.

What was the need to close the thread...? What was the severity of personal remarks..? Were they abusive..? Would they have lead to a mass altercation on the forum and the thread..? Was the closing of thread justified..? You cannot close a thread because of "personal remarks" that are "non abusive" and pretty mild in nature. Threads have continued with full Hate Filled abuses in the very recent past.. Have they not.. ? This was just mild confrontation, which DEFINITELY did not need closing the thread..

Would another member have enjoyed the same privilege..? Closing a complete thread because he dislikes a few personal remarks from some member..? Come on Amit, talk logic man. She closed the thread to save herself some embarrassment.

You cannot close entire threads because you are sensitive to personal remarks, which are non abusive in nature. ESPECIALLY when you're known to have made the same in the very recent past.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

Rainbow chaser Major General

To dear Moderators,
    I have not asked anyone to provide a resolution or anything. If I need it straightened out, I have resources to do that. I would get it done. But I don't find it worth wasting my time and time of authorities over such petty sensitive moderator issues. Besides, I have been advised several times to cut her a slack as she is a bit over-sensitive.

So, I would appreciate if you could carry on with your jobs of making the Forums a cleaner place, and keep checking those Rule books once in a while. I need no resolution from anyone here, If I would need your input, I would PM you.

G'day
    bhai, if you have resources, as you say and can get that done, as you believe, can you get implemented one of my long pending suggestion??

It's related to technical issue and only Admin can do it.

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by invincible07 View Post
    basu first and foremost those remarks might be of bad taste but to term them abusive would be a bit too much...check all the posts made in gd for past 10 days much worse things were posted than what were edited by you and in which some of the remarks were made by you also...

you got offended so you edited/deleted the posts which is perfectly understandable every time it cannot be referred to a different mod...but when things are getting out of hand then it is always better to get more people involved to resolve it...

mods didnt do anything so they are doing a pathetic job and one mod took action against something so she is misusing her power....right..??? if we take action against all the personal remarks, taunts, provocations is used by you and all other regular users in threads then eventually everyone would be banned...

she deleted the post because she found them offending as you were making personal remarks...to take action against such post she does not have to refer it to some other mod...if you keep on making personal remarks she have every right to delete and infract...

tumhari jal kyon rai hai, tumne toh jhande gaad liye hain, your post it idiotic...these are the words used by you in those deleted posts...do you really think it was unfair to delete them..???

When there is a dispute in topic then moderation is referred to another mod who is not involved in discussion but when personal remarks, insults, abuse etc is involved active mod can and will take action....

basu do not delete the posts which are not offensive even if your reply is quoted in it...

deepak refrain from getting personal...you are capable of putting your point forth in much better manner without offending others..

and protocol is for dispute in topic and not for insults and personal remarks...
    Invi Thts why I have just deleted post and not complained or infracted..funny is complain is by user who is posting insulting remark .
    Aur rat ke 12 baje se subah tak mod ka wait kerti kya insultig remark hatane ke liye..iggy already made it clear several times that personal attack can be removed by mod rightaway without anybody s consult.
    ye toh wohi bat hui ki agla person apko chor keh ker bhag jaye aur ap..judge ka wait kerte raho ki chor bolna sahi tha ya galat..

Uss post main clear hai ki jab topic per reply samjh nahi aya toh ..he got personal directly without provocation.
    Thank you bala

no one is asking avdesh to interfere in these small issue
    but to appoint mods and giving more powers like in GD also we need admin
    and thread was closed bcoz after deleting ur post u were complaining and mocking the mod right there in that thread
    if u would have complaint in complaint box then she wouldn't have closed the thread
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Avdhesh does not wish to get involved in these Public confrontations, that is evident.. Right..?
    I for SURE am not lame enough to ask the Admin of a forum to intervene on an issue where a moderator got sensitive.

You are still stuck on personal remark deletion. There were no abusive posts.

What was the need to close the thread...? What was the severity of personal remarks..? Were they abusive..? Would they have lead to a mass altercation on the forum and the thread..? Was the closing of thread justified..? You cannot close a thread because of "personal remarks" that are "non abusive" and pretty mild in nature. Threads have continued with full Hate Filled abuses in the very recent past.. Have they not.. ? This was just mild confrontation, which DEFINITELY did not need closing the thread..

Would another member have enjoyed the same privilege..? Closing a complete thread because he dislikes a few personal remarks from some member..? Come on Amit, talk logic man. She closed the thread to save herself some embarrassment.

You cannot close entire threads because you are sensitive to personal remarks, which are non abusive in nature. ESPECIALLY when you're known to have made the same in the very recent past.
    What embarrassment???!! It was you who was insulting other user/mod..I have guts to post deleted comment..but you are not a bit ashamed of
    What u did to me or other users..!!!
    posting same comment again nd again is called spamming btw...and even admin and iggy that infracted for that..thread was closed to stop ur nonsense..!!

@invi grace amit..
    Now in future if I will see insulting remark ,without provocation, I have to infract.thts all ..
    Thank you bala

and thread was closed bcoz after deleting ur post u were complaining and mocking the mod right there in that thread
    if u would have complaint in complaint box then she wouldn't have closed the thread
    Exactly amit!! The very reason actually.thnxs
    Thank you bala

You are on a "Defending spree"... So, you are coming up with Defensive answers.
    I repeat, I was posting again because she was deleting again..

Again, Closing the thread was not needed. It was NOT going to escalate into a Mass Altercation. You do remember why threads are closed, right..?
    a_decent_1™ ©®

You are on a "Defending spree"... So, you are coming up with Defensive answers.
    I repeat, I was posting again because she was deleting again..

Again, Closing the thread was not needed. It was NOT going to escalate into a Mass Altercation. You do remember why threads are closed, right..?
    deleting again . why?
    bcoz none of the deleted posts are related to topic, all are personal remarks and complaint and they deserved to be deleted
    and yes we remmber why thread should be closed , if thread is going off topic and members are fighting we close such threads
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    Invi Thts why I have just deleted post and not complained or infracted..funny is complain is by user who is posting insulting remark .
    Aur rat ke 12 baje se subah tak mod ka wait kerti kya insultig remark hatane ke liye..iggy already made it clear several times that personal attack can be removed by mod rightaway without anybody s consult.
    ye toh wohi bat hui ki agla person apko chor keh ker bhag jaye aur ap..judge ka wait kerte raho ki chor bolna sahi tha ya galat..

Uss post main clear hai ki jab topic per reply samjh nahi aya toh ..he got personal directly without provocation.
    Once upon a time somebody used to teach me that a mod is not supposed to use his/her mod powers in a thread he is participating in.. Wo lamhe.........

"Jal kyu rahi hai" wala phrase deepak se pehle tumne khud istemaal kiya tha usi thread me mere liye.. Tumne bola to thik usne bol diya to offensive? Why this kolaveri di?

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    Rules:

1. While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
    5. We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without WARNING.
    11. Be nice to each other and respect the moderator. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member turn to the respective moderator.

1) Keep political & religious discussions civil. Attack ideas, do not attack the people who hold them. in other words, address the context of the post, not the poster.
    4) Those who disagree with you are not idiots, moron, terrorists, anti-Indian, retards, traitor, etc. While you may not be willing to believe it, they might be right and you might be wrong. Do not make another member's experience on this site miserable. This includes, making false accusations or persistently attacking them in the open forums.
    7) Take a look at your message before you post it. It if reads like children taunting each other on the playground, please revise it as you will only make a fool of yourself (and perhaps get into rules violation trouble) if you post it.
    9) Flaming/Trolling: “Flamebaiting” is making statements intended to cause an angry or emotional response/flame from the person. Another form of baiting is known as “derailing” or “thread-jacking”. This is deliberate act of making statements with an aim of diverting the topic of a thread significantly from its main focus. These negative forms of baiting constitute a rules violation that can potentially lead to warning/infractions or bans
    All these rules violated with full impunity by one very famous member whose ban is vehemently opposed by at least two great moderators here.

Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    Once upon a time somebody used to teach me that a mod is not supposed to use his/her mod powers in a thread he is participating in.. Wo lamhe.........

"Jal kyu rahi hai" wala phrase deepak se pehle tumne khud istemaal kiya tha usi thread me mere liye.. Tumne bola to thik usne bol diya to offensive? Why this kolaveri di?
    Aur mere se pehle timne mere sath use kiya tha ..toh wahan hisab barabar hua...aur wahan maine koi post delete nahi ki thi..
    Yea discussion main mod poeer use nahi kerni hoti hai u r absolutely right .but can be in case of excusive personal remark..
    Thank you bala