Page 2 of 265 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Complaint/Suggestion Box

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    Infracted DC and Decent one, i will not warn you again before banning you both. this is not a joke guys, dont make it all for fun. saara din idhar aake mods pe pathar maarna hi kaam hein kya, sabka ek limit hota hein. mods ke upar complaint hein tho you are more than free to contact admin. mera patience ka nellipalaka par tum log nacha gaana mat karo.
    decents answer is not my answer, and my post for which u have infracted was never misbehaving. . . . . here u proved mods have ego problem by infracting me. . .
    ╰დ╮LovEPower ╭დ╯

Quote Originally Posted by DesiCasanova View Post
    decents answer is not my answer, and my post for which u have infracted was never misbehaving. . . . . here u proved mods have ego problem by infracting me. . .
    i want to go to admin with solution not problem. . they implement from our suggestions. . .
    ╰დ╮LovEPower ╭დ╯

i want to go to admin with solution not problem. . they implement from our suggestions. . .
    if u cant understand my question pls ask admin what to do?
    ╰დ╮LovEPower ╭დ╯

Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar

this is your post which got infracted DC

ehehe. . .but i will not stop next time my thread is delete will ask thd same question if it relates till i get my answer
    waah waah, ye josh jab aap mod tha thab nai tha, abhi achanak aagaya ?
    kisi member ko bataya tha jab aapne moderate kiya tha ?
    aapka privilege hein aapka blue color, usse zyada nai hein, jab thak admin na decide karein.
    all members will be treated same, no special provisions for anyone.
    jab bhi aapki koi repost delete ya merge kiya tho, aapko answer dena hi hamara kaam nai hein idhar. aur aap hume pe hass rahe hein jab hum jawab leke aaye tho. hamaari majbhoori pe aap bhelpuri banayega kya ???
    do not repeat this DC, agar you are looking for avenging your moderation revoking, its better you talk to me in person. you know very well why you were removed DC. zyada natak karne ko zaroorat nai hein idhar. samajh gaya na bhaai ????

Make My Day

SB ICON Major General

^ Iggi, stop explaining to them just take action, and if they want let them go to admin. DC want to ruin fun here and want to raise finger on mods. When he was mod he never use to inform users.

. . . . . moderation ki kasam mene har us member ko bataya hai jab . . .thread delete kiya. . .ehehehe and u never revoked my mod aap sirf zariya the. .
    ╰დ╮LovEPower ╭დ╯

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Infracted DC and Decent one, i will not warn you again before banning you both. this is not a joke guys, dont make it all for fun. saara din idhar aake mods pe pathar maarna hi kaam hein kya, sabka ek limit hota hein. mods ke upar complaint hein tho you are more than free to contact admin. mera patience ka nellipalaka par tum log nacha gaana mat karo.
    Whats the point in having a Complaints and Suggestion thread when you're gonna infract people for posting here?

I just gave my opinion on what the problem with DC was.. You wanna discourage that ?

Also, i'd advice you to not threaten with banning etc. It does not sound good, especially when there are valid concerns not being addressed.

Be rest assured i'd talk to the admin when i deem proper. As of now, I see no point.

If you do not want people to discuss in this thread, maybe shift it to another section.

You have people coming in this thread, cracking jokes and leaving.. And you choose to warn the few who are here with concerns. Way to go.

Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar

consider its a threat to you man, i have a feeling you want to destroy this forum. you will pick up all small time issues and balloon it here day and night, deviate member attention to this thread so that all fun and activities will pause, when you have no business to come between members and moderators and their relationship, you call them unbiased and ego-static because we didnt applaud you when you were wrong!. udhar ka machli idhar mat bhejo bhaai. i doubt your attitude man. am gonna ban you next if you insult moderators in sbforum or you cause trouble in performing their duty!
    Last and final warning man! strict action and no explanation to you!
    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    Whats the point in having a Complaints and Suggestion thread when you're gonna infract people for posting here?

I just gave my opinion on what the problem with DC was.. You wanna discourage that ?

Also, i'd advice you to not threaten with banning etc. It does not sound good, especially when there are valid concerns not being addressed.

Be rest assured i'd talk to the admin when i deem proper. As of now, I see no point.

If you do not want people to discuss in this thread, maybe shift it to another section.

You have people coming in this thread, cracking jokes and leaving.. And you choose to warn the few who are here with concerns. Way to go.
    Last edited by ignoramusenator; 16-03-2013 at 05:55 PM.

Make My Day

consider its a threat to you man, i have a feeling you want to destroy this forum. you will pick up all small time issues and balloon it here day and night, deviate member attention to this thread so that all fun and activities will pause, when you have no business to come between members and moderators and their relationship, you call them unbiased and ego-static because we didnt applaud you when you were wrong!. udhar ka machli idhar mat bhejo bhaai. i doubt your attitude man. am gonna ban you next if you insult moderators in sbforum or you cause trouble in performing their duty!
    Last and final warning man! strict action and no explanation to you!
    Well,
    Let me assure you, your feeling is wrong about this.

I have been an ally of the moderators when need be, when not, I have given my piece of mind. I do not understand what you mean by deviating member attention to this thread, are you suggesting I go around posting links to Suggestion box so that members can come here and see what is being discussed..?

If you want a one-on-one discussion here, why not just put that up on the rules..?
    As I see it, if a member wants to discuss a problem with a moderator alone, he would do it in private via PMs. When it is put in front of everyone, I believe everyone has the right to give their point of view. You forget times when in this very thread I have spoken FOR the moderators as well. It is just an opinion and must be taken that way. Trust me, we can have difference in opinion and it must be alright.

It does not sound good when you make statements like I am gonna ban you because I "feel" , I "doubt" , I "think".. Do not make it sound like I am going around Abusing all mods and poking them every time. I see a post in this thread, and I give my piece of mind. That is what forums are for, and that is what I am here for.

I have always had a problem with the bossing attitude, nobody is anyone's boss around here. Let us all behave like civilized men and discuss. Lets face it, we are here because we have time. Now, since we have time, let us spend a little with issues and solutions.

G'day
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

@ dcji .as .i already explained you [vm earlier] ..events ,photoshoot pics we dont diffrentiated on basis of ,simple.watermak.unwatermark .. they all will be merged to make single thread owner will be whoever posted first.
    yes you can pick particular celeb and can make unwatermarked pics thread ..no prblem in that if few pics are posted earlier also..will not be merged.

also single post thread will be merged in bolly gossip thread..

i hope its clear now so chill and enjoy posting
    Thank you bala

@ decentji... i dont think you visit bolly section..and rules over there,,so jumping here is totally wrong when you actually dont know the issue.
    for every new complain you just can not pick mods blame them ..with old stories .
    Thank you bala

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    @ decentji... i dont think you visit bolly section..and rules over there,,so jumping here is totally wrong when you actually dont know the issue.
    for every new complain you just can not pick mods blame them ..with old stories .
    There have been instances where I have supported mods as well. I see nobody having a problem when I bump in at that time.

Plus, I started my posts with a big "I think"... I did not address the issue with Bollywood at all, but the one where DC was demanding the Mods to inform about post deletion, moderation etc. Where I believe the moderators can do a little more, so I suggest. There have been 99% complains with zero involvement of mine. It is not like I am picking up all issues and giving my opinion. I choose the ones I can relate to.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

There have been instances where I have supported mods as well. I see nobody having a problem when I bump in at that time.

Plus, I started my posts with a big "I think"... I did not address the issue with Bollywood at all, but the one where DC was demanding the Mods to inform about post deletion, moderation etc. Where I believe the moderators can do a little more, so I suggest. There have been 99% complains with zero involvement of mine. It is not like I am picking up all issues and giving my opinion. I choose the ones I can relate to.
    mods did informed him in this case ..complain is actually why merged [as dc says his pics were unwatermarked]
    Thank you bala

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

and this time he was informed , then why so much drama, inform karo to problem na karo to problem, and once informed discussed it with the moderator who informed u or who moderated it to get more explanations
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    mods did informed him in this case ..complain is actually why merged [as dc says his pics were unwatermarked]
    Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    and this time he was informed , then why so much drama, inform karo to problem na karo to problem, and once informed discussed it with the moderator who informed u or who moderated it to get more explanations
    I did not know that..
    Discussing does help, as long as we start with an open mind.

Now that I know he was informed, I would advice him to take it easy. In cases of reposts, rules state that new posts would be merged with the old ones. So, I do not see moderators fault here.

I would however like to add that instead of adding posts to the Old thread, merge the thread according to the CONTENT and Regularity of the poster. i.e If the old thread was started by a member who is not that regular, the person who reposts it should have the right to take it forward. Plus, if there is more content added, the person with more content should have the thread by his name.
    a_decent_1™ ©®