Page 218 of 266 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 3988

Thread: Complaint/Suggestion Box

  1. #3256
    SB MahaGuru Colonel dsocialdoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kashmir 370
    Posts
    17,934
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pinto View Post
    Its not about fathwa or debating about it.... Thing is all your energy in this forum is directed to show a particular religion in bad light... That won't do any good.. to either you or anyone else over here..... I mean far in middle east somewhere some bunch of guys give a statement... why we need to bother...?


    Tomorrow any VHP or Bajrang Dal leader might pass an irresponsible statement.... Would both of us or majority of hindus would follow it..? Can statements of these guys can be considered as face of hinduism and its principles..?


    There are hundred of weird laws around the world in different countries..... do we need to bother about everything...?


    In 29 states in the US it is legal to fire someone for being gay.


    In Greece, police are allowed to arrest anyone suspected of having HIV. Police are also allowed to force HIV testing, to publicize the names of HIV-positive people and to have them evicted from their homes.


    In Iowa, it is illegal for a man with a moustache to kiss a woman in public.


    In Massachusetts it is deemed illegal for a woman to be on top during sex.


    In Vermont, a wife needs the husband's permission to wear false teeth.


    In Britain, it is illegal to import potatoes into England or Wales if you have reasonable cause to believe that they are Polish.


    In Britain you are not allowed to let your pet mate with any pet form the royal house.


    In Russia, Vladimir Putin just recently made it illegal to tell kids that gay people exist.


    In Minnesota, USA, it is against the law to hang female and male underwear together on the same washing line.


    North korea has 3 generation Punishment rules --- if one person violates a law or is sent to prison camp, it affects their whole family. Grandparents, parents, and children of the violator are sent to work with them.




    I never saw you raising your voice against rules in North Korea... they are no better than middle east extremists....

    Look at your siggy....
    You are proud of being hindu... fine.. so do I.... but keep it to yourself... what's the point in demeaning other faiths... that too with petty statements.....?


    Yes most of the islamic followers are extremists... and I'm definitely against extremism... but there is no point maligning anyone's faith just taking into consideration the statements of few extremists...


    That's my whole point...
    I didn't issued fatwa ............i just share .....Cheers !!

    If someone dont have inferiority complex ..........they wont feel offended with truth

    Indicate if ever i discussed or shared any Invalid or untrue info...i dont share perceptions ....but facts
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

  2. #3257
    Moderator Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12,587
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dsocialdoctor View Post
    thanks , as you said you are opening it !!

    maine discuss nahi kiya "Kaise dhoya jaae ya nahi dhoya jaae"

    1. Can discuss why such fatwa was given
    2. Its official, From highest authority, so is this what Islam teaches
    3. Why
    4. Rest can be debated based upon responses from our BROTHERS

    Fatwa is a directive....not necessarily u consider it as an order to kill someone.....

    Aru 6 saal ka ho gaya....usko bhi sikha raha hoon dheere dheere ki hygene kaise rakhni chiaye because usko school mein aa jaati hai kabhi kabhi.....nothing wrong in it I suppose
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

  3. #3258
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    Fatwa is a directive....not necessarily u consider it as an order to kill someone.....

    Aru 6 saal ka ho gaya....usko bhi sikha raha hoon dheere dheere ki hygene kaise rakhni chiaye because usko school mein aa jaati hai kabhi kabhi.....nothing wrong in it I suppose
    and sharing it at this general discussion is within the limits of any discussion.
    it is a shame the muslims have so much time to issue such fatwas and it should be allowed to ask fellow muslims what they think about these type of events.
    why this forum is so bent on closing anything about islam?

  4. #3259
    ✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...
    Posts
    23,856
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dsocialdoctor View Post
    I didn't issued fatwa ............i just share .....Cheers !!

    If someone dont have inferiority complex ..........they wont feel offended with truth

    Indicate if ever i discussed or shared any Invalid or untrue info...i dont share perceptions ....but facts
    Sharing a fact is never an issue.... But is that particular fact worthy of constructive discussion or not...? that is to be focused upon....
    Kuch baat hai ki hasti meet ti nahi hamari
    Sadiyo raha hai dushman daur-e-zamaana hamara



  5. #3260
    Moderator Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12,587
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by balasaheb thackeray View Post
    and sharing it at this general discussion is within the limits of any discussion.
    it is a shame the muslims have so much time to issue such fatwas and it should be allowed to ask fellow muslims what they think about these type of events.
    why this forum is so bent on closing anything about islam?
    They didn't share it in the newspapers.....or for GD at SBF.....its for their own people....

    regarding the closing f thread.....I guess there was an objection to it wrt to the signature the thread owner was carrying.....
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

  6. #3261
    SB MahaGuru Colonel dsocialdoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kashmir 370
    Posts
    17,934
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    Fatwa is a directive....not necessarily u consider it as an order to kill someone.....

    Aru 6 saal ka ho gaya....usko bhi sikha raha hoon dheere dheere ki hygene kaise rakhni chiaye because usko school mein aa jaati hai kabhi kabhi.....nothing wrong in it I suppose
    1. Same can be discussed in that thread
    2. Will be delighted to get educated on all these issues

    do Open the thread ......so many other may also learn......Nothing wrong in it
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

  7. #3262
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    They didn't share it in the newspapers.....or for GD at SBF.....its for their own people....

    regarding the closing f thread.....I guess there was an objection to it wrt to the signature the thread owner was carrying.....
    your signature is an offending one to the institution of schooling too mr gracefulguy.
    it makes the reader disobey and develop a disliking towards teaching or being taught.

    but signature is just for self portrayal.
    nothing is wrong in feeling proud about one's religion. the signature didn't say we are hurting islam.
    Hinduism doesnot believe in hurting islam or other new crafted religions by some prophets.it has existed ever since sanatan and will continue to proudly do so.

  8. #3263
    ✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...
    Posts
    23,856
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by balasaheb thackeray View Post
    your point is only making judgements without understanding the things.
    where did anyone say opposing north korea or britain's import of potatoes is wrong. open a thread and discuss it mr albert pinto.

    there is nothing wrong in sharing a news from dailymail just because it is from islam the only religion blah bla.
    please find a voice when these mullas accuse Indian Army too. you are safe in your home because we serve you at the borders mr albert pinto.
    My stand is very clear.... I call spade a spade.... I never supported anyone who is against Indian army.... I know very well how much significant their contribution is...

    Sharing a news and having a constructive debate is different thing..... Coming here with spreading hate mongering intentions is a different thing...
    Kuch baat hai ki hasti meet ti nahi hamari
    Sadiyo raha hai dushman daur-e-zamaana hamara



  9. #3264
    SB MahaGuru Colonel dsocialdoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kashmir 370
    Posts
    17,934
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pinto View Post
    Sharing a fact is never an issue.... But is that particular fact worthy of constructive discussion or not...? that is to be focused upon....
    fact worthy of discussion ........Please Illuminate my wisdom :





    Out of above 10 "Which is worth discussing" , Who decided worth , If all above 10 are gems to be debated .....mine is not even bad ....

    Whioch is for constructive discussion


    Selective Outrage and Selective "Worthy or not Worthy" manipulation !!

    NOPE .....Not expected and accepted

    Debate elephant trunk deformation of a baby ..........to mock Hindu faith ..............did we cried ...did anyone said ....close the thread


    Ist all about inferiority complex
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

  10. #3265
    SB MahaGuru Colonel dsocialdoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kashmir 370
    Posts
    17,934
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    They didn't share it in the newspapers.....or for GD at SBF.....its for their own people....

    regarding the closing f thread.....I guess there was an objection to it wrt to the signature the thread owner was carrying.....
    a. No one share with newspapers ....... If its published in front page of news paper ....SBF can not be so touchy or Over intellect to classify its worth !!
    b. Regarding my signature i have shared my views ......Its purely inclusive of my religion and pride......Neighbor's envy owner's pride....cant help why people feel embarrassed with my signature .......

    Thread should be open ......... Kindly do that ..........

    Signature and closure of thread are not related i guess .......
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

  11. #3266
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dsocialdoctor View Post
    fact worthy of discussion ........Please Illuminate my wisdom :





    Out of above 10 "Which is worth discussing" , Who decided worth , If all above 10 are gems to be debated .....mine is not even bad ....

    Whioch is for constructive discussion


    Selective Outrage and Selective "Worthy or not Worthy" manipulation !!

    NOPE .....Not expected and accepted

    Debate elephant trunk deformation of a baby ..........to mock Hindu faith ..............did we cried ...did anyone said ....close the thread


    Ist all about inferiority complex

    you are right mr dsocialdoctor.
    it is the same mentality as support of so called minorities by sickulars like mulayam, sonia, lalu, nitish etc.
    anti hindu threads thrive and are laughed upon and we never complain - only try to educted them.

    and this thread is not anti muslims - it is by the muslim fatwa maulvis only and published in dailymail.
    this forum only wants muslim appeasement at any cost, god knows why.

  12. #3267
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pinto View Post
    My stand is very clear.... I call spade a spade.... I never supported anyone who is against Indian army.... I know very well how much significant their contribution is...

    Sharing a news and having a constructive debate is different thing..... Coming here with spreading hate mongering intentions is a different thing...
    no one spread any hate mongering intentions mr albert pinto.
    a muslim user must read it and discuss what he feels about these crap fatwas.
    we hindus never run away if someone asks us what asaram is like.

    closing is only not allowing a discussion over islam and it is the policy of this forum heads.

  13. #3268
    Moderator Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12,587
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by balasaheb thackeray View Post
    your signature is an offending one to the institution of schooling too mr gracefulguy.
    it makes the reader disobey and develop a disliking towards teaching or being taught.

    but signature is just for self portrayal.
    nothing is wrong in feeling proud about one's religion. the signature didn't say we are hurting islam.
    Hinduism doesnot believe in hurting islam or other new crafted religions by some prophets.it has existed ever since sanatan and will continue to proudly do so.

    There is a difference between offending someone and provoking someone.....a thin line in between which is generally maintained when we live in a decent society.....

    There is calm here because people aren't reacting the way you two are behaving.....

    And I wud sum it up very clearly now.....both urs and mr socialdoc's threads will be subject to confirmation from mods in future......
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

  14. #3269
    SB MahaGuru Colonel dsocialdoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kashmir 370
    Posts
    17,934
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by balasaheb thackeray View Post
    you are right mr dsocialdoctor.
    it is the same mentality as support of so called minorities by sickulars like mulayam, sonia, lalu, nitish etc.
    anti hindu threads thrive and are laughed upon and we never complain - only try to educted them.

    and this thread is not anti muslims - it is by the muslim fatwa maulvis only and published in dailymail.
    this forum only wants muslim appeasement at any cost, god knows why.
    see its simple
    People with inferiority complex weep alot , clearly evident in complaint box....we dont complain but face even the ugliest of lie they advertised be ith Our Army, Our PMor our Gods .....

    Not a single complain

    But Its ok ...they will comaplin ...bcoz they feel embarrassed ....... its Mod's prerogative to decide on thread's merit and verification...which i have submitted

    I still believe mods will reopen this thread
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

  15. #3270
    Moderator Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12,587
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by balasaheb thackeray View Post
    i donot create threads here.
    i do it at truindia forums and other non biased forums.
    what you call decency, calm and confirmation by mods, i call it autocracy and muslim appeasement and impotency.
    but we all are inclined to have our views.

    just try and find a similar side when these mullas say bullshit about Shri Ram Lalla and Ayodhya and Shri Vasudev Krishna too.
    and try to do moderation rather than mulla appeasement and minority pleasing.
    donot try to scare users. in virtual forums moderation is just but a small inconsequential power which hardly affects someone's personally.
    So thakrey sahib.......because some mulla said bullshit about Ram lalla and Ayodhya....you are fighting it out on the butt issue ??
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

Similar Threads

  1. Complaint Box
    By gracefulguy in forum Politics and Religious Chaupal
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 29-01-2018, 07:05 PM
  2. Complaint Box
    By ignoramusenator in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 10:45 AM
  3. Complaint to Bill Gates...
    By pyaremohan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-06-2007, 12:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •