Page 41 of 266 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Complaint/Suggestion Box

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by avdhesh View Post
    Working with VB team and we have identified a potential bug in VB for which they are soon going to release a patch. In the meantime due steps are taken to safeguard security of the system. The affected posts will not be re-instated as it can potentially bring comprimsed configuration which is dificult to mitigate further. I appreciate your valuable inputs and feedback and excepect your support in future as well.
    ohkies. . people tighten ur seatbelts. .lets post!

Rainbow chaser Major General

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6191924

This post has been quoted by many, kindly clear off the things
    let it rain over me....

SB ICON Major General

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6191924

This post has been quoted by many, kindly clear off the things
    cleared...........

"Love means exposing yourself to being deeply hurt by someone you love" - and yet I loved! The pain now is nothing but a part of the happiness then~~

SBF Leader

Cannot see why this is so much of a concern. Just as you are, the member is permitted to share, discuss, give an opinion of news both new and old. Don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Intricate Prophet View Post
    Cannot see why this is so much of a concern. Just as you are, the member is permitted to share, discuss, give an opinion of news both new and old. Don't you think?

Yes ofcourse, he is permitted to share. I would not raise a concern if the thread specified the events happened in 1990s...because the Kishtwar riots are still going on...and members here might simply go through the thread and take it as something happening now or something that happened a few weeks back...

Adding 1990 (before the title of the thread which would make it '1990 Kishtwar riots - The Beginning of Ethnic Cleansing') would help...

Another reason this is of concern...

10:21 pm he posts http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6512438 - edited by funky Sam (please go through unedited post of his wherein he clearly asked to post something about Islamic terrorism or on those lines)

10:59 pm he posts this thread..if you google a little, you will find the lines posted by him to be a part of a huge article...he created this thread solely for the purpose of posting something against muslims - I dont have a problem, I wouldn't take is as an attack...but I feel it is important that this particular thread states the year in which it happened.

If you still feel I am over reacting, you are free to deny any changes or delete my posts...I understand my view need not necessarily be right everytime!
    "Love means exposing yourself to being deeply hurt by someone you love" - and yet I loved! The pain now is nothing but a part of the happiness then~~

Ex - terminating the Ex.. Lieutenant-Colonel Colonel Hannibal Smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Want2bCA View Post
    Yes ofcourse, he is permitted to share. I would not raise a concern if the thread specified the events happened in 1990s...because the Kishtwar riots are still going on...and members here might simply go through the thread and take it as something happening now or something that happened a few weeks back...

Adding 1990 (before the title of the thread which would make it '1990 Kishtwar riots - The Beginning of Ethnic Cleansing') would help...

Another reason this is of concern...

10:21 pm he posts http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6512438 - edited by funky Sam (please go through unedited post of his wherein he clearly asked to post something about Islamic terrorism or on those lines)

10:59 pm he posts this thread..if you google a little, you will find the lines posted by him to be a part of a huge article...he created this thread solely for the purpose of posting something against muslims - I dont have a problem, I wouldn't take is as an attack...but I feel it is important that this particular thread states the year in which it happened.

If you still feel I am over reacting, you are free to deny any changes or delete my posts...I understand my view need not necessarily be right everytime!
    Pls re read his post again..
    He's sayin the 2 incidents are of the same nature & is accusing the same hurriyat leaders for Kishtwar & 1990s Kashmir cleansing.
    N he mentions 2nd paragraph to be the happenings of Kashmir (usage of 'were' constantly).
    Your view about his 2221 and 2251 posts being connected and inter-reaction of each other is just an assumption..one can't be accused by making a general assessment about 2 different posts in 2 different threads..dats just ur viewpoint.
    Lastly, it's upto a user's discretion which part he wants to include in his post & which parts exclude..u demand an action on filtering out an article?
    Wouldn't it be better if u copy paste the whole article n add up the missin details if u feel they should hv been included?

In ur defence, his information about Kishtwar do have a few faults and loopholes. Google them..post thrm. That should serve the purpose better...this complaint is based on ur assumption that he wants to defame the muslims.
    Reality is, unfortunately this stuff is happening in Kashmir/Kishtwar.
    i gotta feelin'...dat tonite's gonna be a good nite..dat tonite's gonna be a gud gud nite!

Being a member of this forum, I have a right to report something I don't feel right. Did you read the last line of my post?

It clearly says I wouldn't mind being denied any changes...whats your problem?And moreover, the use of words like 'were' could also be for something that happened a week back...a month back...or a year back...I myself misunderstood this to be happening now when I first went through the thread...If i were to mind things being posted against muslims, I would oppose every thread in which muslims are the ones accused..while that is not!

And you are showing your support for this guy, who made a statement yesterday that he would like to see India in the list of countries attacked with poisonous gases by US? I dont understand why is he even surviving on this forum inspite of making such statements against our own country...

I had my reasons to inter-relate the two posts and I have already asked the Mods to let me know if they feel I am wrong. You please, spare me and yourself...I am not getting into any further argument with you or anyone on this!

@Mods: Please excuse me for causing unnecessary tension here and please delete all my relevant posts if you feel them to be right. Merging of the thread has served the purpose, I dont believe anything else would be required.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Hannibal Smith View Post
    Pls re read his post again..
    He's sayin the 2 incidents are of the same nature & is accusing the same hurriyat leaders for Kishtwar & 1990s Kashmir cleansing.
    N he mentions 2nd paragraph to be the happenings of Kashmir (usage of 'were' constantly).
    Your view about his 2221 and 2251 posts being connected and inter-reaction of each other is just an assumption..one can't be accused by making a general assessment about 2 different posts in 2 different threads..dats just ur viewpoint.
    Lastly, it's upto a user's discretion which part he wants to include in his post & which parts exclude..u demand an action on filtering out an article?
    Wouldn't it be better if u copy paste the whole article n add up the missin details if u feel they should hv been included?

In ur defence, his information about Kishtwar do have a few faults and loopholes. Google them..post thrm. That should serve the purpose better...this complaint is based on ur assumption that he wants to defame the muslims.
    Reality is, unfortunately this stuff is happening in Kashmir/Kishtwar.

Quote Originally Posted by DesiCasanova View Post
    ohkies. . people tighten ur seatbelts. .lets post!

Tighten??

You also left loose now
    let it rain over me....

Ex - terminating the Ex.. Lieutenant-Colonel Colonel Hannibal Smith's Avatar

Being a member of this forum, I have a right to report something I don't feel right. Did you read the last line of my post?

It clearly says I wouldn't mind being denied any changes...whats your problem?And moreover, the use of words like 'were' could also be for something that happened a week back...a month back...or a year back...I myself misunderstood this to be happening now when I first went through the thread...If i were to mind things being posted against muslims, I would oppose every thread in which muslims are the ones accused..while that is not!

And you are showing your support for this guy, who made a statement yesterday that he would like to see India in the list of countries attacked with poisonous gases by US? I dont understand why is he even surviving on this forum inspite of making such statements against our own country...

I had my reasons to inter-relate the two posts and I have already asked the Mods to let me know if they feel I am wrong. You please, spare me and yourself...I am not getting into any further argument with you or anyone on this!

@Mods: Please excuse me for causing unnecessary tension here and please delete all my relevant posts if you feel them to be right. Merging of the thread has served the purpose, I dont believe anything else would be required.

Being a member I do hv a right to post a reply in the complaint box..I hope it's a right?
    Anyways, I hope the mods would already hv looked into ur query by now, it was posted many hours ago.

About supportin him...I don't support on wat a guy/gal said some day in some thread at some time..
    I support only if the person is right or within his domain in the query/issue on hand.
    Spare u..Salma, this is a public forum & u r posting in gd/complaint box...u r free to pick any of mine or other's posts n quote...no one will stop u.
    Also, ask the mods to restrict the complaint box to user in question- mods interaction platform if u need ppl sparing themselves n urself.
    i gotta feelin'...dat tonite's gonna be a good nite..dat tonite's gonna be a gud gud nite!

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    Tighten??

You also left loose now
    damnnn busy though

let it rain over me....

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Ignore him.
    He has an agenda. Such people cannot see anyone living in harmony.

It is best to skip their posts altogether.

G'day
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

I'm witnessing a problem in 'the last person you talked' thread, where the last comment was made by colonel but in ccc main page it is showing of pinto.

ye tala kisne laga diya aur kyoun??

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...ous-scriptures
    let it rain over me....