Page 51 of 266 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Complaint/Suggestion Box

One Man Army,Ekla Chalo:) Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    Does anyone here even know the meaning of trolling..? Just using it randomly..?

Someone starts talking nonsense and you expect me to respond to his foolishness with posts that make sense..? Does he understand sense..?

Someone comes to these forums, speaks foul of India and nobody seems to care. Fuad has not done it for the first time so STOP playing diplomatic.

As for sexysexguru, don't cry buddy.. Also, do not poke your nose where it does not belong.

G'day
    even i can't understand the points of sexysexguru.
    Intricate Prophet(leader of GD) did not find anything offensive ,also gave green signal for more discussion and refused to edit any posts or replies..(at rbi thread)
    but sexysexguru suddenly came into the picture..
    he/she 1st called lisbonstar's post as dumb ...
    and when others started reacting to his/her posts,he/she felt offended and came here to complain..

and the funny thing is he/she knew about this forum and forum rules very well ...
    the main aim of (him/her) is to create disturbance here...so just ignore him/her
    Sun will rise.?.!

most of the posts of "satire of the day" thread are also from fb....
    most of the funny things about/ towards Kejriwal is also from fb....
    we all share many pictures and jokes in " Todays Best/worst I have seen on Internet/Real Life." thread from fb....

then why cant we start a thread at gd ?? gd is a serious place ,so we need facts and original reference along with fb reference..
    if someone provides above things in a gd thread,then there is no problem in allowing such threads ...
    and about ranger and undercover,both should not be allowed to post such things/news/biased facts here..
    they both need some kit-kat break from this forum
    Last edited by suryasuman89; 21-01-2014 at 02:14 PM.
    Sun will rise.?.!

Rainbow chaser Major General

Quote Originally Posted by suryasuman89 View Post
    most of the posts of "satire of the day" thread are also from fb....
    most of the funny things about/ towards Kejriwal is also from fb....
    we all share many pictures and jokes in " Todays Best/worst I have seen on Internet/Real Life." thread from fb....

then why cant we start a thread at gd ?? gd is a serious place ,so we need facts and original reference along with fb reference..
    if someone provides above things in a gd thread,then there is no problem in allowing such threads ...
    The Article posted by Ranger only discusses the shorter issue of what pic was used. although the bigger matter posted that too with a link was not discussed.
    let it rain over me....

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    The Article posted by Ranger only discusses the shorter issue of what pic was used. although the bigger matter posted that too with a link was not discussed.
    i have edited my above post..pls read that again

and i have already requested to not allow such type of news/threads ...

@ all:kabhi aisa hua hai ki ranger ya undercover thread banake kuchh discuss kiya hai..nehi,dono bomb phodke bhag jate hai aur hum apas mai discussion (ladhte) karte rehte hai...
    aise news ke threads aur discussion me koi fayeda nehi hai
    Sun will rise.?.!

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

Intricate Prophet(leader of GD) did not find anything offensive ,also gave green signal for more discussion and refused to edit any posts or replies..(at rbi thread)
    and when others started reacting to his/her posts,he/she felt offended and came here to complain..

and the funny thing is he/she knew about this forum and forum rules very well ...
    the main aim of (him/her) is to create disturbance here...so just ignore him/her
    he was good in discussions with rundi.orut ID , don't know what went wrong when he changed into sexysexguru
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Good suggestion by susu.....
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

As for sexysexguru, don't cry buddy.. Also, do not poke your nose where it does not belong.

G'day
    That doesn't sound egotestical at all.

Proves intricate doesn't know what he is doing. The topic was derailed to turned into insults at muslims, hindus, india and bangladesh. All of these violate the forum, I was only asking for civil debate. I even kept pestering decent_1 to give me a counter point, instead he choice to laugh and starting making pointless comment.

You can draw on your opinions. I don't know forum rules very, most forum have similar rules for respect. Expecting mods to enforce rules constitute as disturbances, well excuse me for asking a little respect and tolerance. So far useless mods and favourtism, i have seen. It's funny how you're trying to support trolls on here, as long as it doesnt cause an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    he was good in discussions with rundi.orut ID , don't know what went wrong when he changed into sexysexguru
    That's assuming its the same person, nice try.
    Last edited by sexysexguru; 21-01-2014 at 05:22 PM.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sexysexguru View Post
    That doesn't sound egotestical at all.
    LOLxx .. Does it ?

Its just that you poked ur nose in a matter that you do not understand. If you did not understand why me and ricky were speaking what we were, you should have stayed out instead of insisting.. We already gave out point of view and your first post was ridiculous and did not deserve a response to begin with.

Again, instead of crying about it again and again just let it go and do not keep insisting.

G'day

Proves intricate doesn't know what he is doing. The topic was derailed to turned into insults at muslims, hindus, india and bangladesh. All of these violate the forum, I was only asking for civil debate. I even kept pestering decent_1 to give me a counter point, instead he choice to laugh and starting making pointless comment.

You can draw on your opinions. I don't know forum rules very, most forum have similar rules for respect. Expecting mods to enforce rules constitute as disturbances, well excuse me for asking a little respect and tolerance. So far useless mods and favourtism, i have seen. It's funny how you're trying to support trolls on here, as long as it doesnt cause an issue.

That's assuming its the same person, nice try.
    Well,
    Was it me or YOU who started off by calling someone's post as "Dumbest post of the day"...?

Then you try and play the "Good Guy" by trying to help poor Fuad in the thread when you could just mind your own business...

As for a counter statement, I gave several in the thread even before you created this ID.. Read them.

G'day
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

Well,
    Was it me or YOU who started off by calling someone's post as "Dumbest post of the day"...?

Then you try and play the "Good Guy" by trying to help poor Fuad in the thread when you could just mind your own business...

As for a counter statement, I gave several in the thread even before you created this ID.. Read them.

G'day
    lol, you were truely from the start of thread, and blaming me still doesn't change the fact your trolled. To answer point rules stated attacking ideas, not people. I didn't call Lisbonstar dumb, his post was. You obviously can't see the difference or probably don't want to.

Wow, it can't possible your behaviour was outhand? 12 pages of crap, wow a record of posting stupidity. The thread was everyone not yourself and your friends to have a laugh and push your nationalistic agenda.

You gave two answer, followed by lol you made laugh. Now you're whinging because you broke rules, can't admit you're wrong,

LOLxx .. Does it ?

Its just that you poked ur nose in a matter that you do not understand. If you did not understand why me and ricky were speaking what we were, you should have stayed out instead of insisting.. We already gave out point of view and your first post was ridiculous and did not deserve a response to begin with.

Again, instead of crying about it again and again just let it go and do not keep insisting.

G'day
    This a public forum where anyone can respond. You don't own forum and you have no right to tell me what to do. You just trolled on the entire thread, you broke the rules and you can keep passing buck onto me and create self-made issues. Doesn't change the fact you're a troll. Lol, my first post was at lisbonstar not you and weird you did respond to me. You couldn't come up with better response so try to avoid me. Just sad.

And your two post seem indicate you're crying, little sad when you need others to defend you.

lol, you were truely from the start of thread, and blaming me still doesn't change the fact your trolled. To answer point rules stated attacking ideas, not people. I didn't call Lisbonstar dumb, his post was. You obviously can't see the difference or probably don't want to.

Wow, it can't possible your behaviour was outhand? 12 pages of crap, wow a record of posting stupidity. The thread was everyone not yourself and your friends to have a laugh and push your nationalistic agenda.

You gave two answer, followed by lol you made laugh. Now you're whinging because you broke rules, can't admit you're wrong,

This a public forum where anyone can respond. You don't own forum and you have no right to tell me what to do. You just trolled on the entire thread, you broke the rules and you can keep passing buck onto me and create self-made issues. Doesn't change the fact you're a troll. Lol, my first post was at lisbonstar not you and weird you did respond to me. You couldn't come up with better response so try to avoid me. Just sad.

And your two post seem indicate you're crying, little sad when you need others to defend you.
    Gosh !
    You're impossible.. No wonder you were banned, I am waiting for you to be banned again.

Really, you are another Fuad in the making. I would not be surprised to know you're the same person.

Now, as a wise soul, I would do as everyone has asked me to - that is Ignore you. Keep proving yourself correct, Lets see where it takes you.. lolxxx

G'day

Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar

Members please do not clash with members by questioning and comparing through assumptions their previous Ids.
    If you faced insults, please bring them to moderators notice.
    We are a society and we need everybody, do not scare off new members from forum.
    In our forum we will find different kinds of personals and their different ideologies, accept eachother and move on, Discuss with respect!

Make My Day

Gosh !
    You're impossible.. No wonder you were banned, I am waiting for you to be banned again.

Really, you are another Fuad in the making. I would not be surprised to know you're the same person.

Now, as a wise soul, I would do as everyone has asked me to - that is Ignore you. Keep proving yourself correct, Lets see where it takes you.. lolxxx

G'day
    4) Those who disagree with you are not idiots, moron, terrorists, anti-Indian, retards, traitor, etc. While you may not be willing to believe it, they might be right and you might be wrong. Do not make another member's experience on this site miserable. This includes, making false accusations or persistently attacking them in the open forums.

Any chance of ban for this troll? He seems to follow his own rules.

Banned Lieutenant

Gosh !

G'day
    We are only responsible for what we say but we are not responsible for what you understand!!