Thread: Want to opt for circumcision

New Born

Default Want to opt for circumcision

Hi, Mam

I am Rahul,aged 23 .. I want to undergo a circumcision surgery. But my problem is that how I will tell it to my mom?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi Rahul!

Why do you want to opt for circumcision? It does not make sex better if that's the myth you are believing. Also, its painful and will take upto a month to heal. Do examine the reasons that you are planning to take this decision for before you even think of telling your mom.

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

well I can't say anything about the opt as it entirely your decision and whether you are doing it for medical or religious reason as far as telling to your mom is concerned just tell her as you are telling us over here she won't eat you up

First we need to know why you want to get circumcised.

SB Addict

Permission from your mother is not required to get circumcised. It keeps the penis relatively cleaner and a cut penis is aesthetically much better looking (as Mrs Logical Guru and several before her have confessed). Also, Jesus was circumcised. Go ahead and get that snip.

Logical Guru is the internationally renowned, right thinking moral source of good advice on all topics related to Sex, Spirituality, Religion, International Travel and the Law.

Quote Originally Posted by Logical_Guru View Post
    Permission from your mother is not required to get circumcised. It keeps the penis relatively cleaner and a cut penis is aesthetically much better looking (as Mrs Logical Guru and several before her have confessed). Also, Jesus was circumcised. Go ahead and get that snip.

Logical Guru is the internationally renowned, right thinking moral source of good advice on all topics related to Sex, Spirituality, Religion, International Travel and the Law.
    Dear Rahul, I hope you have your own reasons.. and you are not making any reasons out of this reply..

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Hi Rahul!

Why do you want to opt for circumcision? It does not make sex better if that's the myth you are believing. Also, its painful and will take upto a month to heal. Do examine the reasons that you are planning to take this decision for before you even think of telling your mom.
    WHF r u talking?!! And who told u that it does not make better sex!!!!! And for your kind information,now it as painful as a ant bite!!!!

Banned

yes ask her permission , she might wont like ur new toy .