Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: attracted to escorts

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default attracted to escorts

    I am 23 years old recently got a decent job.. i am a decent looking with a good built. its not exactly a serious problem its more of a situation, nowadays i am very attracted to these high society escorts i have even talked to couple of these escorts. shall i go ahead and use their services? how will the society regard this thing as? OR IS IT A VERY BAD THING TO DO ? and yes i am STILL A VIRGIN.

  2. #2
    Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    60,249
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Hi!
    Listen, being a virgin at 23 is really not a big deal.I would certainly not recommend paid sex to you. you are young and you really don't have to get so desperate about stuff like this. take a chill pill and concentrate on your new job. the rest will follow when the time comes.

  3. #3
    Banned Major General
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Happy New Year maccha :D
    Posts
    30,578
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am 23 years old recently got a decent job.. i am a decent looking with a good built. its not exactly a serious problem its more of a situation, nowadays i am very attracted to these high society escorts i have even talked to couple of these escorts. shall i go ahead and use their services? how will the society regard this thing as? OR IS IT A VERY BAD THING TO DO ? and yes i am STILL A VIRGIN.
    Escorts not good.

    Go for John & Deere.. Good mileage, good service, problem free, and you get subsidy from government!

    Forget getting attracted, you'll love it!

    Haina mast offer?


  4. #4
    New Born
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Hi

    This is happen..... Natural

  5. #5
    SB Champion Lieutenant o00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,588
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gudu Gudu Returns View Post
    Escorts not good.

    Go for John & Deere.. Good mileage, good service, problem free, and you get subsidy from government!

    Forget getting attracted, you'll love it!

    Haina mast offer?

    Eicher is cheap and good on mileage anyway jokes apart only a few people will get this joke.. those who are away from agriculture and village life will be thinking- yeh kyaa keh raha hai?

  6. #6
    SB Champion Lieutenant o00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,588
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Being virgin at 23 is not a thing to be ashamed of. Ok you earn good money, but why spend it on escorts? And if you choose to, you will regret. Physical relationship without love is something which you can never enjoy. You will be just a customer, no passion in the act. HIV, HPV and other things are bonus. If you get caught, you end up in jail or paying huge bribes to the cops, and then the society will know and you will be looked down at.

  7. #7
    SB MahaGuru Colonel
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in.center.of.TALIBAN
    Posts
    14,960
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    be careful for hiv etc etc

  8. #8
    SB Addict Inspector Pathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Edgware Road
    Posts
    991
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    obsessed for sex is your problem not any hi fi escort dont do such cheap things after being educated

  9. #9
    New Born
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    you can talk with me i m also single hope we can make a better option for each other 8054480400

  10. #10
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    10,522
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shabrozsharma View Post
    you can talk with me i m also single hope we can make a better option for each other 8054480400
    Miss you Dadaji

  11. #11
    New Born
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am 23 years old recently got a decent job.. i am a decent looking with a good built. its not exactly a serious problem its more of a situation, nowadays i am very attracted to these high society escorts i have even talked to couple of these escorts. shall i go ahead and use their services? how will the society regard this thing as? OR IS IT A VERY BAD THING TO DO ? and yes i am STILL A VIRGIN.
    Using escort services is becoming more common..Some companies which offer escorts is good and some are bad. Some companies have private client circle.. You shud look for these to get best service.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •